全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. トゥレット症候群 tourette syndrome
- 2. 小児における運動過多な運動障害 hyperkinetic movement disorders in children
- 3. 気道の神経制御 neuronal control of the airways
- 4. パニック障害：疫学、病因、臨床症状、経過、評価、および診断 panic disorder epidemiology pathogenesis clinical manifestations course assessment and diagnosis
- 5. 副腎白質ジストロフィー adrenoleukodystrophy
- Treatment of Tourette Syndrome.
- Kurlan RM.SourceMovement Disorders Program, Atlantic Neuroscience Institute, Overlook Medical Center, 99 Beauvoir Avenue, Summit, NJ, 07902, USA, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Neurotherapeutics : the journal of the American Society for Experimental NeuroTherapeutics.Neurotherapeutics.2013 Sep 17. [Epub ahead of print]
- Tourette's syndrome (TS) consists of chronic motor and phonic tics and characteristically begins in childhood. The tics can be disabling and commonly associated behavioral comorbities such as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), can also cause prob
- PMID 24043501
- Nicotine's bimodal concentration-response involves nAChR, TRPV1, TRPA1 channels in mouse trachea and sensory neurons.
- Kichko TI, Lennerz J, Eberhardt M, Babes R, Neuhuber W, Kobal G, Reeh PW.SourceInst. of Physiology and Pathophysiology, Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany;
- The Journal of pharmacology and experimental therapeutics.J Pharmacol Exp Ther.2013 Aug 7. [Epub ahead of print]
- High concentrations of nicotine, as in the saliva of oral tobacco consumers or in smoking cessation aids, have been shown to sensitize/activate recombinant rTRPV1 and mTRPA1 channels. Measuring stimulated CGRP release from the isolated mouse trachea we established a bimodal concentration-response re
- PMID 23926288
- Response of neurotensin basal ganglia systems during extinction of methamphetamine self-administration in rat.
- Hanson GR, Hoonakker AJ, Robson CM, McFadden LM, Frankel PS, Alburges ME.SourceDepartment of Pharmacology and Toxicology, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT 84112, USA. email@example.com
- The Journal of pharmacology and experimental therapeutics.J Pharmacol Exp Ther.2013 Aug;346(2):173-81. doi: 10.1124/jpet.113.205310. Epub 2013 May 17.
- Because of persistent social problems caused by methamphetamine (METH), new therapeutic strategies need to be developed. Thus, we investigated the response of central nervous system neurotensin (NT) systems to METH self-administration (SA) and their interaction with basal ganglia dopamine (DA) pathw
- PMID 23685547
- Actions of Tachykinins Within the Heart and Their Relevance to Cardiovascular Disease
- Hoover Donald B.,Chang Yingzi,Hancock John C. [他],ZHANG Lili
- The Japanese journal of pharmacology 84(4), 367-373, 2000-12-01
- … It is proposed that these ganglion stimulant and vascular actions are manifest by endogenous tachykinins during myocardial ischemia. …
- NAID 10008186467
- PHARMACOLOGY OF dl-5-METHYL-8-(2-HYDROXY-3-t-BUTYLAMINOPROPOXY) COUMARIN HYDROCHLORIDE (CS-359), A NEW β-ADRENERGIC BLOCKING AGENT
- Oshima Takeshi [他],KUMAKURA Seiji,KOIKE Hiroyuki,NAKAYAMA Koichi
- The Japanese Journal of Pharmacology 23(4), 497-513, 1973
- … The cardiac effect of stellate ganglion stimulation in anesthetized dogs was also abolished. … The β-adrenergic blocking activity of this compound was 2 to 3 times more potent than that of propranolol, both of which were devoid of any intrinsic stimulant activity. …
- NAID 130000838151
- バイ貝Babylonia japonicaから単離されたSurugatoxinの自律神経節遮断作用
- 平山 八彦 [他],杉原 邦夫,脇川 耕一,津山 伸吾,杉原 太助,大隈 晴夫,榔木 和昭
- 日本薬理学雑誌 69(4), 583-597, 1973
- … Accordingly, effect of the toxin on the superior cervical sympathetic ganglion of cats was studied using the Trendelenburg method (1954, 1956). … Surugatoxin injected into the femoral vein (150_??_200μg/kg) or the lingual artery (40_??_50μg/kg, to the ganglion) decreased or abolished the contractile responses of the nictitating membrane and the post-ganglionic external potentials to an electrical stimulation of the pre-ganglionic nerve. …
- NAID 130000757882
- The effects of racemic propranolol and its constituent isomers were studied on ganglionic stimulation produced in situ by close arterial injection of 5-HT and D ... Antagonism by propranolol of the ganglion stimulant action of 5 ...
- ABSTRACT The effects of racemic propranolol and its constituent isomers were studied on ganglionic stimulation produced in situ by close arterial injection of 5-HT and DMPP to the superior cervical ganglion. Ganglion stimulation ...
- ganglionic stimulating agent, ganglionic stimulating agents, ganglion stimulants
- 自律神経節刺激薬、節興奮薬 ganglion stimulant
- ganglion stimulant