出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2013/01/17 00:59:58」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 抗原虫治療 antiprotozoal therapies
- 2. ジアルジア症の治療および予防 treatment and prevention of giardiasis
- 3. トリコモナス trichomoniasis
- 4. Overview of cholera
- 5. 微胞子虫症 microsporidiosis
- The Problem of Helicobacter pylori Resistance to Antibiotics: A Systematic Review in Latin America.
- Camargo MC1, García A2, Riquelme A3, Otero W4, Camargo CA5, Hernandez-García T2, Candia R3, Bruce MG6, Rabkin CS1.Author information 1Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics, National Cancer Institute, Rockville, Maryland, USA.2Department of Microbiology, Universidad de Concepcion, Concepcion, Chile.3Department of Gastroenterology, School of Medicine, Pontificia Universidad Católica, Santiago, Chile.41] Department of Gastroenterology, School of Medicine, Universidad Nacional, Bogota, Colombia  Clinica Fundadores, Bogotá, Colombia.5Secretaría de Salud, México City, México.6Division of Preparedness and Emerging Infections, Artic Investigations Program, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Anchorage, Alaska, USA.AbstractOBJECTIVES:Latin America has a high prevalence of Helicobacter pylori infection and associated diseases, including gastric cancer. Antibiotic therapy can eradicate the bacterial infection and decrease associated morbidity and mortality. To tailor recommendations for optimal treatments, we summarized published literature and calculated region- and country-specific prevalences of antibiotic resistance.METHODS:Searches of PubMed and regional databases for observational studies evaluating H. pylori antibiotic resistance yielded a total of 59 independent studies (56 in adults, 2 in children, and 1 in both groups) published up to October 2013 regarding H. pylori isolates collected between 1988 and 2011. Study-specific prevalences of primary resistance to commonly prescribed antibiotics were summarized using random-effects models. Between-study heterogeneity was assessed by meta-regression. As a sensitivity analysis, we extended our research to studies of patients with prior H. pylori-eradication therapy.RESULTS:Summary prevalences of antimicrobial primary resistance among adults varied by antibiotic, including 12% for clarithromycin (n=35 studies), 53% for metronidazole (n=34), 4% for amoxicillin (n=28), 6% for tetracycline (n=20), 3% for furazolidone (n=6), 15% for fluoroquinolones (n=5), and 8% for dual clarithromycin and metronidazole (n=10). Resistance prevalence varied significantly by country, but not by year of sample collection. Analyses including studies of patients with prior therapy yielded similar estimates. Pediatric reports were too few to be summarized by meta-analysis.CONCLUSIONS:Resistance to first-line anti-H. pylori antibiotics is high in Latin American populations. In some countries, the empirical use of clarithromycin without susceptibility testing may not be appropriate. These findings stress the need for appropriate surveillance programs, improved antimicrobial regulations, and increased public awareness.Am J Gastroenterol advance online publication, 4 March 2014; doi:10.1038/ajg.2014.24.
- The American journal of gastroenterology.Am J Gastroenterol.2014 Mar 4. doi: 10.1038/ajg.2014.24. [Epub ahead of print]
- OBJECTIVES:Latin America has a high prevalence of Helicobacter pylori infection and associated diseases, including gastric cancer. Antibiotic therapy can eradicate the bacterial infection and decrease associated morbidity and mortality. To tailor recommendations for optimal treatments, we summarized
- PMID 24589670
- Performance evaluation of commercial ELISA kits for screening of furazolidone and furaltadone residues in fish.
- Jester EL1, Abraham A, Wang Y, El Said KR, Plakas SM.Author information 1FDA, Division of Seafood Science and Technology, Gulf Coast Seafood Laboratory, Dauphin Island, AL 36528, United States. Electronic address: Edward.Jester@fda.hhs.gov.AbstractRegulatory monitoring for nitrofuran drug residues in aquaculture products has largely focused on LC-MS/MS. In addition, there is a need for facile and high-throughput screening methods for monitoring programs. We evaluated the performance of Ridascreen (R-Biopharm) ELISA kits for nitrofuran drug residues in fish muscle, with verification by LC-MS/MS. Kits were available for 3-amino-2-oxazolidinone (AOZ) and 3-amino-5-morpholino-methyl-2-oxazolidinone (AMOZ) side-chains of furazolidone and furaltadone, respectively. We found good repeatability in fortified and incurred muscle samples, with RSDs ranging from 1.8% to 7.6%. Recoveries of AOZ and AMOZ from muscle fortified at levels of 0.5-2 ng/g ranged from 98% to 114%. Excellent selectivity was demonstrated. The minimum detection limits (MDLs) for AOZ and AMOZ in muscle were 0.05 and 0.2 ng/g, respectively. ELISA data were highly correlated with those of LC-MS/MS. Results of this study support the use of these kits as screening assays for nitrofuran residues in fish muscle.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 Feb 15;145:593-8. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2013.08.090. Epub 2013 Sep 3.
- Regulatory monitoring for nitrofuran drug residues in aquaculture products has largely focused on LC-MS/MS. In addition, there is a need for facile and high-throughput screening methods for monitoring programs. We evaluated the performance of Ridascreen (R-Biopharm) ELISA kits for nitrofuran drug re
- PMID 24128519
- Triple Therapy with High-Dose Proton-Pump Inhibitor, Amoxicillin, and Doxycycline Is Useless for Helicobacter pylori Eradication: A Proof-of-Concept Study.
- Almeida N1, Romãozinho JM, Donato MM, Luxo C, Cardoso O, Cipriano MA, Marinho C, Sofia C.Author information 1Gastroenterology Department, Coimbra University Hospital, Coimbra, Portugal.AbstractINTRODUCTION: Helicobacter pylori resistance to antibiotics is steadily increasing and multidrug-resistant strains are common and difficult to eliminate, mainly in countries where bismuth, tetracycline, furazolidone, and rifabutin are unavailable.
- Helicobacter.Helicobacter.2014 Apr;19(2):90-7. doi: 10.1111/hel.12106. Epub 2014 Feb 10.
- INTRODUCTION: Helicobacter pylori resistance to antibiotics is steadily increasing and multidrug-resistant strains are common and difficult to eliminate, mainly in countries where bismuth, tetracycline, furazolidone, and rifabutin are unavailable.AIM: To evaluate the efficacy and safety of a triple
- PMID 24506175
- Outbreak of Cholera Caused by Vibrio cholerae O1 El Tor Variant Strain in Bihar, India
- Koley Hemanta,Ray Nivedita,Chowdhury Goutam,Barman Soumik,Mitra Soma,Ramamurthy T.,Mukhopadhyay Asish K.,Sarkar B. L.,Katyal Rakesh,Das Pradeep,Panda Samiran,Ghosh Subrata
- Japanese Journal of Infectious Diseases 67(3), 221-226, 2014
- … These isolates were resistant to several drugs, including ampicillin, streptomycin, tetracycline, nalidixic acid, and furazolidone. …
- NAID 130004757086
- Repeated Treatment with Furazolidone Induces Multiple Cytochrome P450-Related Activities in Chicken Liver, but Not in Rat Liver
- SASAKI Nobuo,MATUMOTO Tomoyuki,IKENAKA Yoshinori [他],NAKAYAMA Shouta M. M.,ISHIZUKA Mayumi,KAZUSAKA Akio,FUJITA Shoichi
- Journal of Veterinary Medical Science 75(11), 1497-1502, 2013
- … The nitrofuran antimicrobial agent, furazolidone (FZ), is still used in veterinary medicine in some countries in the Middle and Far Eastern countries. …
- NAID 130003362235
- Furazolidone induces the activity of microsomal enzymes that metabolize furazolidone in chickens
- Pesticide Biochemistry and Physiology 100(2), 135-139, 2011-06
- … The nitrofuran antibacterial agent furazolidone (FZ) is still used in veterinary medicine in some countries in the Middle and Far East. …
- NAID 80021797020
- Detailed drug Information for furazolidone. Includes common brand names, drug descriptions, warnings, side effects and dosing information. ... Proper Use of furazolidone Do not give furazolidone to infants up to 1 month of age, unless ...
- アパート青森県五所川原市稲かしわや不動産-不動産情報（賃貸アパート）-青森県五所川原市・つがる「五所川原市」SUUMO】五所川原市建て売り住宅の新築一戸建て、中古一戸建て、土地goo住宅・不動産。新築一戸建て、中古一戸建て ...