全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 血清病および血清病様反応 serum sickness and serum sickness like reactions
- 2. Bウイルス感染 b virus infection
- 3. 旅行者のための予防接種 immunizations for travel
- 4. 成人における季節性インフルエンザワクチン seasonal influenza vaccination in adults
- 5. 小児における季節性インフルエンザワクチン seasonal influenza vaccination in children
- Zonal-centrifuged purified duck embryo cell culture rabies vaccine for human vaccination.
- Lavender JF, Van Frank RM.AbstractRabies virus produced in duck embryo cell culture was concentrated from volumes of 14 to 30 liters to 400 to 800 ml by zonal centrifugation. Virus titers of peak fractions were from 100- to 1,000-fold greater than those of the starting material. Vaccines were prepared by combining fractions with peak virus titers and diluting back to 10 times concentration. The resulting beta-propiolactone-inactivated vaccines, when prepared as lyophilized vaccines with AlPO(4) adjuvant diluents, were low in protein nitrogen (0.01 mg/ml), and three of four lots passed the National Institutes of Health potency test when tested as equivalent to a standard 10% suspension of duck embryo or mouse brain tissue vaccine. These vaccines also induced good sero-conversion in adult rabbits after a single 1-ml dose of vaccine. Guinea pigs sensitized with zonal-centrifuged purified duck embryo vaccine (with AlPO(4) adjuvant) did not exhibit anaphylactic shock reactions when challenged with homologous vaccine. Also, no anaphylactic shock reactions were observed when guinea pigs were sensitized with either a 10% experimental duck embryo vaccine or cell culture vaccine and then challenged with the zonal-purified vaccine. However, guinea pigs sensitized with cell culture or zonal-purified vaccine and then challenged with the 10% experimental vaccine did show slight transitory congestion. The 10% experimental whole duck embryo vaccine was responsible for all observed anaphylactic shock reactions whether homologous or heterologous.
- Applied microbiology.Appl Microbiol.1971 Sep;22(3):358-65.
- Rabies virus produced in duck embryo cell culture was concentrated from volumes of 14 to 30 liters to 400 to 800 ml by zonal centrifugation. Virus titers of peak fractions were from 100- to 1,000-fold greater than those of the starting material. Vaccines were prepared by combining fractions with pea
- PMID 5119204
- 1024 Freeze-dried Inactivated Tissue Culture Rabies Vaccine / O?icial Monographs for Part IIJP XIV. Freeze-dried Inactivated Tissue. Culture Rabies Vaccine. Freeze-dried Inactivated Tissue Culture Rabies Vac- cine is a dried preparation ...
- freeze-dried inactivated tissue culture rabies vaccine
- ad lib、ad libitum、deprive、disengage、free form、free of charge、freedom、freely、liberate、liberation、obviate、omit、release、remove、strip、withdraw
- free people
- freeze out, freeze down
- stop dead
- civilization, civilisation