出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2012/07/12 15:50:17」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- Mitigating ammonia inhibition of thermophilic anaerobic treatment of digested piggery wastewater: Use of pH reduction, zeolite, biomass and humic acid.
- Ho L, Ho G.SourceSchool of Environmental Science, Murdoch University, 90 South Street, Murdoch, Perth WA 6163, Australia.
- Water research.Water Res.2012 Sep 15;46(14):4339-50. Epub 2012 May 23.
- High free ammonia released during anaerobic digestion of livestock wastes is widely known to inhibit methanogenic microorganisms and result in low methane production. This was encountered during our earlier thermophilic semi-continuously fed continuously-stirred tank reactor (CSTR) treatment of pigg
- PMID 22739499
- The interactions of amphiphilic antisense oligonucleotides with serum proteins and their effects on in vitro silencing activity.
- Felber AE, Bayó-Puxan N, Deleavey GF, Castagner B, Damha MJ, Leroux JC.SourceDepartment of Chemistry and Applied Biosciences, Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, ETH Zurich, Wolfgang-Pauli Str. 10, 8093 Zurich, Switzerland.
- Biomaterials.Biomaterials.2012 Sep;33(25):5955-65. Epub 2012 May 30.
- Antisense oligonucleotides (AONs) are a class of compounds with high therapeutic potential. One of the challenges facing this platform is the development of effective techniques to achieve cellular delivery. AON conjugates, in which traditional AONs are attached to certain biomolecules, can exhibit
- PMID 22656448
- Long-Chain Free Fatty Acid Profiling Analysis by Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry in Mouse Treated with Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptor α Agonist
- TAKAHASHI Haruya,SUZUKI Hideyuki,SUDA Kunihiro [他]
- Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry 77(11), 2288-2293, 2013-11
- NAID 40019898301
- Wing (Ib) cells in frog taste discs detect dietary unsaturated fatty acids
- Okada Yukio,Miyazaki Toshihiro,Fujiyama Rie,Toda Kazuo
- Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology Part A: Molecular & Integrative Physiology 166(3), 434-440, 2013-11
- … The effects of unsaturated fatty acids on membrane properties were studied using conventional whole-cell patch-clamp recording of isolated wing (Ib) cells in bullfrog (Lithobates catesbeianus) taste discs. … Applying arachidonic acid to the bath induced monophasic inward currents in 60% of wing cells and biphasic inward and outward currents in the other cells. … The intracellular dialysis of arachidonic acid did not induce an inward current; …
- NAID 120005328272
- Polyunsaturated fatty acid saturation by gut lactic acid bacteria affecting host lipid composition.
- Kishino Shigenobu,Takeuchi Michiki,Park Si-Bum,Hirata Akiko,Kitamura Nahoko,Kunisawa Jun,Kiyono Hiroshi,Iwamoto Ryo,Isobe Yosuke,Arita Makoto,Arai Hiroyuki,Ueda Kazumitsu,Shima Jun,Takahashi Satomi,Yokozeki Kenzo,Shimizu Sakayu,Ogawa Jun
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 2013-10-14
- … 2013-10-15.In the representative gut bacterium Lactobacillus plantarum, we identified genes encoding the enzymes involved in a saturation metabolism of polyunsaturated fatty acids and revealed in detail the metabolic pathway that generates hydroxy fatty acids, oxo fatty acids, conjugated fatty acids, and partially saturated trans-fatty acids as intermediates. …
- NAID 120005341879
|リンク元||「遊離脂肪酸」「NEFA」「非エステル型脂肪酸」「nonesterified fatty acid」「FFA」|
|拡張検索||「free fatty acids」|
- free fatty acid、nonesterified fatty acid
- nonesterified fatty acids
- See Free fatty acids
- free fatty acid、NEFA
- ad lib、ad libitum、deprive、disengage、free form、free of charge、freedom、freely、liberate、liberation、obviate、omit、release、remove、strip、withdraw
- free people