- MLK3 regulates fMLP-stimulated neutrophil motility.
- Polesskaya O1, Wong C2, Lebron L3, Chamberlain JM3, Gelbard HA4, Goodfellow V5, Kim M6, Daiss JL7, Dewhurst S8.
- Molecular immunology.Mol Immunol.2014 Apr;58(2):214-22. doi: 10.1016/j.molimm.2013.11.016. Epub 2014 Jan 3.
- INTRODUCTION: Mixed lineage kinase 3 (MLK3) is part of the intracellular regulatory system that connects extracellular cytokine or mitogen signals received through G-protein coupled receptors to changes in gene expression. MLK3 activation stimulates motility of epithelial cells and epithelial-derive
- PMID 24389043
- IL-5 induces suspended eosinophils to undergo unique global reorganization associated with priming.
- Han ST1, Mosher DF.
- American journal of respiratory cell and molecular biology.Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol.2014 Mar;50(3):654-64. doi: 10.1165/rcmb.2013-0181OC.
- The experiments described herein define a unique program of polarization of suspended human eosinophils stimulated with IL-5 family cytokines. We found that eosinophil granules and the nucleus move in opposite directions to form, respectively, a granular compartment and the nucleopod, a specialized
- PMID 24156300
- Shear-sensitive regulation of neutrophil flow behavior and its potential impact on microvascular blood flow dysregulation in hypercholesterolemia.
- Zhang X1, Cheng R, Rowe D, Sethu P, Daugherty A, Yu G, Shin HY.
- Arteriosclerosis, thrombosis, and vascular biology.Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol.2014 Mar;34(3):587-93. doi: 10.1161/ATVBAHA.113.302868. Epub 2014 Jan 23.
- OBJECTIVE: Shear stress-induced pseudopod retraction is an anti-inflammatory measure that minimizes neutrophil activity and is regulated by membrane cholesterol. We tested the hypothesis that a hypercholesterolemic impairment of shear mechanotransduction alters the neutrophil flow behavior leading t
- PMID 24458712
- Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury of Canine Liver and Its Protection by Ulinastatin.
- , , ,
- Journal of Clinical Biochemistry and Nutrition 13(1), 31-43, 1992
- … On the contrary, it inhibited O2- formation by PMNs induced by N-formylmethionylleucylphenylalanine, concanavalin A plus cytocalasin B, or phorbol 12-myristate 13-acetate. …
- NAID 130003670232
- Inhibitory effect of antibiotic cerulenin on the respiratory burst in phagocytes. II. Inhibition by cerulenin of intracellular calcium mobilization in human neutrophils.:II. INHIBITION BY CERULENIN OF INTRACELLULAR CALCIUM MOBILIZATION IN HUMAN NEUTROPHILS
- , , ,
- The Journal of Antibiotics 42(7), 1178-1183, 1989
- … Generation of superoxide anion (O2-) and mobilization of intracellular Ca2+ in human neutrophils upon exposure to stimuli such as N-formylmethionylleucylphenylalanine (fMLP) were inhibited by the antibiotic cerulenin, which inhibits fatty acid and cholesterol biosynthesis. …
- NAID 130003409900
- Inhibitory effect of antibiotic cerulenin on the respiratory burst in phagocytes. I. Effects of cerulenin on active oxygen-generation and lipid metabolism in phagocytes.:I. EFFECTS OF CERULENIN ON ACTIVE OXYGEN-GENERATION AND LIPID METABOLISM IN PHAGOCYTES
- , ,
- The Journal of Antibiotics 42(7), 1171-1177, 1989
- … The antibiotic also inhibited the CL response of human neutrophils upon exposure to various stimuli such as chemotactic pep tide N-formylmethionylleucylphenylalanine (fMLP), calcium ionophore A23187 and Staphylococcal delta toxin. …
- NAID 130003409894
- Abstract The dose-response characteristics of the neutrophil 3-3'-dipentyloxacarbocyanine (di-O-C5(3)) fluorescence response to repetitive stimulation with the chemoattractant N-formylmethionylleucylphenylalanine (fMet ...
- 1. J Immunol. 2003 Jan 1;170(1):64-72. Intracellular calcium waves accompany neutrophil polarization, formylmethionylleucylphenylalanine stimulation, and phagocytosis: a high speed microscopy study. Kindzelskii AL, Petty HR.
- formylmethionylleucylphenylalanine、N-formylmethionine leucyl-phenylalanine