出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2013/12/10 22:00:20」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 小児における片頭痛の管理 management of migraine headache in children
- 2. 原発性頭痛 hypnic headache
- 3. 遅発性ジスキネジア：臨床的特徴および診断 tardive dyskinesia clinical features and diagnosis
- 4. 発作性片側頭痛：治療および予後 paroxysmal hemicrania treatment and prognosis
- 5. 脳底型片頭痛 basilar type migraine
- The effect of prophylactic migraine treatment on arterial stiffness.
- Dogan A1, Orscelik O, Kocyigit M, Elcik D, Baran O, Cerit N, Inanc MT, Kalay N, Ismailogullari S, Saka T, Ozdogru I, Oguzhan A, Eryol NK.
- Blood pressure.Blood Press.2015 Aug;24(4):222-9. doi: 10.3109/08037051.2015.1030902. Epub 2015 Apr 10.
- BACKGROUND: Migraine is a common type of primary headache predominantly seen in women. This study aimed to evaluate endothelial function in patients with migraine using pulse wave velocity (PWV).METHODS: The study included 73 patients with newly diagnosed migraine and 80 healthy subjects. All patien
- PMID 25860402
- Drug-induced Depression: a Case/Non Case Study in the French Pharmacovigilance Database.
- Lafay-Chebassier C1, Chavant F1, Favrelière S1, Pizzoglio V2, Pérault-Pochat MC1; French Association of Regional Pharmacovigilance Centers.
- Therapie.Therapie.2015 Jun 8. [Epub ahead of print]
- Depression is a complex disorder with heterogeneous clinical anomalies whose neurobiological understanding still remains unclear. Medications have been implicated as potential causes of depression but for many of them, data are controversial. The present study aims to investigate association bet wee
- PMID 26056040
- Migraine headache in children.
- Barnes NP1.
- BMJ clinical evidence.BMJ Clin Evid.2015 Jun 5;2015. pii: 0318.
- INTRODUCTION: Diagnosis of migraine headache in children can be difficult as it depends on subjective symptoms; diagnostic criteria are broader than in adults. Migraine occurs in 3% to 10% of children and increases with age up to puberty. Migraine spontaneously remits after puberty in half of childr
- PMID 26044059
- Platinum-Catalyzed Direct Amination of Allylic Alcohols
- Ohshima Takashi,Mashima Kazushi
- 有機合成化学協会誌 70(11), 1145-1156, 2012-11-01
- … Here, we describe the development of a direct catalytic amination of both aryl- and alkyl-substituted allylic alcohols with various amines including the smallest nitrogen nucleophile ammonia using Pt-Xantphos and Pt-DPEphos catalyst systems, which allow the selective synthesis of various monoallylamines including the biologically active compounds naftifine and flunarizine, in good to high yield without requiring any activator. …
- NAID 10031131193
- Absence of small-vessel abnormalities in alternating hemiplegia of childhood
- SASAKI Masayuki,MATSUFUJI Hironori,INUI Takehiko,ARIMA Kunimasa
- Brain & development 33(5), 390-393, 2011-05-01
- NAID 10029561622
- Reno-protective Role of Flunarizine (Mitochondrial Permeability Transition Pore Inactivator) against Gentamicin Induced Nephrotoxicity in Rats
- Muthuraman Arunachalam,Singla Sumeet Kumar,Rana Ajay [他],SINGH Atinderjeet,SOOD Shailja
- YAKUGAKU ZASSHI 131(3), 437-443, 2011
- … This study was aimed to evaluate the role of flunarizine on gentamicin (GEM) induced nephrotoxicity in rat. … Further, flunarizine (100, 200 and 300 μmol/kg, p.o.) was administered to evaluate its renoprotective effect against GEM induced nephrotoxicity and the results were compared with cylcosporin A (CsA, 50 μmol/kg, p.o.). … Flunarizine resulted in the attenuation of renal dysfunction and oxidative marker changes in rats subjected to GEM induced nephrotoxicity in a dose dependent manner. …
- NAID 130000678909
- Consumer information about the medication FLUNARIZINE - ORAL CAPSULE, TABLET , includes side effects, drug interactions, recommended dosages, and storage information. Read more about the prescription drug ... Featured ...
- Drug Acetaminophen The metabolism of Flunarizine can be increased when combined with Acetaminophen. Amobarbital The metabolism of Flunarizine can be increased when combined with Amobarbital. Atracurium besylate