- Poor outcome is associated with less negative fluid balance in patients with aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage treated with prophylactic vasopressor-induced hypertension.
- Sakr Y1,2, Dünisch P3, Santos C4, Matthes L3, Zeidan M5,6, Reinhart K5, Kalff R3, Ewald C3.
- Annals of intensive care.Ann Intensive Care.2016 Dec;6(1):25. doi: 10.1186/s13613-016-0128-6. Epub 2016 Mar 31.
- BACKGROUND: Aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage (SAH) is a serious condition associated with high mortality rates and long-term disability. We investigated the impact of fluid balance on neurologic outcome after adjustment for possible confounders related to intensive care therapy and extra-cerebral
- PMID 27033710
- Na(+), K(+), Cl(-), acid-base or H2O homeostasis in children with urinary tract infections: a narrative review.
- Bertini A1, Milani GP2, Simonetti GD1,3, Fossali EF2, Faré PB4, Bianchetti MG1, Lava SA5,6.
- Pediatric nephrology (Berlin, Germany).Pediatr Nephrol.2016 Sep;31(9):1403-9. doi: 10.1007/s00467-015-3273-5. Epub 2015 Dec 23.
- Guidelines on the diagnosis and management of urinary tract infections in childhood do not address the issue of abnormalities in Na(+), K(+), Cl(-) and acid-base balance. We have conducted a narrative review of the literature with the aim to describe the underlying mechanisms of these abnormalities
- PMID 26701834
- Fluid filtration and vascular compliance during cardiopulmonary bypass: effects of two volatile anesthetics.
- Svendsen ØS1, Elvevoll B1,2, Mongstad A3, Stangeland LB4, Kvalheim VL3,4, Husby P1,2.
- Acta anaesthesiologica Scandinavica.Acta Anaesthesiol Scand.2016 Aug;60(7):882-91. doi: 10.1111/aas.12725. Epub 2016 Apr 8.
- BACKGROUND: As intraoperative fluid accumulation may negatively impact post-operative organ function, strategies minimizing edema generation should be sought for. During general anesthesia, isoflurane in contrast to sevoflurane has been associated with increased fluid extravasation and edema generat
- PMID 27060990
- MURC(Multi-Refining Converter)法における中間排滓中の流体挙動に及ぼす各種因子の影響の基礎的検討
- 内藤 憲一郎,浅原 紀史,若生 昌光,松宮 徹
- Tetsu-to-Hagane 100(4), 522-529, 2014
- … In order to obtain the basic knowledge concerning the fluid behavior during intermediate deslagging, simulation using water model was carried out and the effects of tilting pattern, properties of liquids and the shape of vessel mouth (installation of weir) were evaluated. …
- NAID 130003395150
- Numerical Simulations of Inclusion Behavior and Mixing Phenomena in Gas-stirred Ladles with Different Arrangement of Tuyeres
- Lou Wentao,Zhu Miaoyong
- ISIJ International 54(1), 9-18, 2014
- … A CFD-PBM (Computational Fluid Dynamic-Population Balance Model) coupled model has been developed to investigate the effects of different number and position of bottom tuyeres and gas flow rate on the bubbly plume flow, inclusion removal and mixing phenomena in gas-stirred ladle. …
- NAID 130003392860
- Effect of Preheated Top Gas and Air on Blast Furnace Top Gas Combustion
- Moon Ji-Won,Kim Sang-Joon,Sasaki Yasushi
- ISIJ International 54(1), 63-71, 2014
- … To establish the flame temperature of more than the blast furnace gas (BFG) adiabatic flame temperature of 1587 K by using only BFG without any additional high calorific value gases such as coke oven gas, the effect of preheating of BFG and/or air on the BFG combustion temperature was investigated based on thermodynamic heat balance and the computational fluid dynamic (CFD) simulations. …
- NAID 130003392856
- fluid balance、osmoregulation
- fluid balance
- equilibrate, equilibrize, equilibrise