- Suramin blocks interaction between human FGF1 and FGFR2 D2 domain and reduces downstream signaling activity.
- Wu ZS1, Liu CF2, Fu B3, Chou RH4, Yu C5.
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications.Biochem Biophys Res Commun.2016 Sep 2;477(4):861-7. doi: 10.1016/j.bbrc.2016.06.149. Epub 2016 Jul 4.
- The extracellular portion of the human fibroblast growth factor receptor2 D2 domain (FGFR2 D2) interacts with human fibroblast growth factor 1 (hFGF1) to activate a downstream signaling cascade that ultimately affects mitosis and differentiation. Suramin is an antiparasiticdrug and a potent inhibito
- PMID 27387234
- A simple agroinfiltration method for transient gene expression in plant leaf discs.
- Matsuo K1, Fukuzawa N2, Matsumura T2.
- Journal of bioscience and bioengineering.J Biosci Bioeng.2016 Sep;122(3):351-6. doi: 10.1016/j.jbiosc.2016.02.001. Epub 2016 Mar 16.
- In the present study, we developed a simple transient gene expression system based on Agrobacterium-mediated transformation. Vacuum infiltration was applied to leaf discs from Nicotiana benthamiana plants with Agrobacterium suspension solution under conventional vacuum conditions in a needleless pla
- PMID 26995064
- Fibroblast Growth Factor-1 attenuates TGF-β1-induced lung fibrosis.
- Shimbori C1, Bellaye PS1, Xia J1, Gauldie J2, Ask K1,2, Ramos C3, Becerril C3, Pardo A4, Selman M3, Kolb M1,2.
- The Journal of pathology.J Pathol.2016 Jul 18. doi: 10.1002/path.4768. [Epub ahead of print]
- Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) is characterized by progressive fibroblast and myofibroblast proliferation, and extensive deposition of extracellular matrix (ECM). Fibroblast Growth Factor-1 (FGF-1) belongs to the FGF family and has been shown to inhibit fibroblast collagen production and differ
- PMID 27425145
- 古典的ホルモンと長寿 : 高齢者は少なめの方がよい?
- 防衛衛生 = National defense medical journal 62(5・6), 71-81, 2015
- NAID 40020504005
- Molecular Targeted Therapy for Hepatocellular Carcinoma: Present Status and Future Directions
- Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin 38(7), 986-991, 2015
- NAID 130005086287
- Effect of an artificial silk elastin-like protein on the migration and collagen production of mouse fibroblasts.
- Journal of biomaterials science. Polymer edition 25(12), 1266-1277, 2014-06-18
- NAID 120005663255
- Families  In humans, 22 members of the FGF family have been identified, all of which are structurally related signaling molecules:    Members FGF1 through FGF10 all bind fibroblast growth factor receptors (FGFRs). FGF1 is also known as ...
- What Is Fibroblast Growth Factor 1?. Fibroblast growth factors (FGF) are used throughout the body to regulate tissue growth. Fibroblast growth factor 1, one of the first of these molecules discovered, affects the development of ...
|リンク元||「線維芽細胞増殖因子-1」「acidic fibroblast growth factor」「線維芽細胞成長因子-1」「FGF-1」|
|拡張検索||「fibroblast growth factor-10」|
- fibroblast growth factor-1
- acidic fibroblast growth factor、FGF1、fibroblast growth factor-1
- factor in, factor out
- factor in, factor out
- fibroblasts, scleroderma phenotype