全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 膵外分泌機能検査 pancreatic exocrine function tests
- 2. 嚢胞性線維症：膵機能不全の評価およびマネージメント cystic fibrosis assessment and management of pancreatic insufficiency
- 3. 吸収不良の臨床的特徴および診断 clinical features and diagnosis of malabsorption
- 4. 幼児および小児における機能性便失禁：定義、臨床症状、および評価 functional fecal incontinence in infants and children definition clinical manifestations and evaluation
- 5. 大腸癌のスクリーニングのための検査：便検査、放射線検査および内視鏡検査 tests for screening for colorectal cancer stool tests radiologic imaging and endoscopy
- Detection and genetic characterization of cosavirus in a pediatric patient with diarrhea.
- Khamrin P1, Maneekarn N.Author information 1Department of Microbiology, Faculty of Medicine, Chiang Mai University, 110 Intawarorose, Sriphoom, Muang, Chiang Mai, 50200, Thailand.AbstractHuman cosavirus (HCoSV) is a newly discovered virus of the family Picornaviridae. A total of 411 fecal specimens were collected from children admitted to hospitals with acute gastroenteritis symptoms in Chiang Mai, Thailand, in 2010-2011 and screened for HCoSV by an RT-nested PCR method. HCoSV was found in a single specimen (CMH-N199-11) collected from a 3-year-old boy. This represents the first report of HCoSV infection in a pediatric patient with diarrhea in Thailand. Analysis of the complete coding sequence revealed that this HCoSV was most similar to the Chinese HCoSV-A reference strain SH1, and belonged to genotype A6. The data imply that HCoSVs detected in Thailand and China share the same evolutionary ancestor. Our results emphasize the need for further research to understand the distribution, genetic diversity, and association of the HCoSV with acute gastroenteritis in humans.
- Archives of virology.Arch Virol.2014 May 1. [Epub ahead of print]
- Human cosavirus (HCoSV) is a newly discovered virus of the family Picornaviridae. A total of 411 fecal specimens were collected from children admitted to hospitals with acute gastroenteritis symptoms in Chiang Mai, Thailand, in 2010-2011 and screened for HCoSV by an RT-nested PCR method. HCoSV was f
- PMID 24788846
- Colonic perforation by a transmural and transvalvular migrated retained sponge: Multi-detector computed tomography findings.
- Camera L, Sagnelli M, Guadagno P, Mainenti PP, Marra T, Scotto di Santolo M, Fei L, Salvatore M.Author information Luigi Camera, Marco Sagnelli, Maria Scotto di Santolo, Marco Salvatore, Department of Radiology, University "Federico II", 80131 Naples, Italy.AbstractTransmural migrated retained sponges usually impact at the level of the ileo-cecal valve leading to a small bowel obstruction. Once passed through the ileo-cecal valve, a retained sponge can be propelled forward by peristaltic activity and eliminated with feces. We report the case of a 52-year-old female with a past surgical history and recurrent episodes of abdominal pain and constipation. On physical examination, a generalized resistance was observed with tenderness in the right flank. Contrast-enhanced multi-detector computed tomography findings were consistent with a perforated right colonic diverticulitis with several out-pouchings at the level of the ascending colon and evidence of free air in the right parieto-colic gutter along with an air-fluid collection within the mesentery. In addition, a ring-shaped hyperdense intraluminal material was also noted. At surgery, the ascending colon appeared irregularly thickened and folded with a focal wall interruption and a peri-visceral abscess at the level of the hepatic flexure, but no diverticula were found. A right hemi-colectomy was performed and on dissection of the surgical specimen a retained laparotomy sponge was found in the bowel lumen.
- World journal of gastroenterology : WJG.World J Gastroenterol.2014 Apr 21;20(15):4457-61. doi: 10.3748/wjg.v20.i15.4457.
- Transmural migrated retained sponges usually impact at the level of the ileo-cecal valve leading to a small bowel obstruction. Once passed through the ileo-cecal valve, a retained sponge can be propelled forward by peristaltic activity and eliminated with feces. We report the case of a 52-year-old f
- PMID 24764688
- 便潜血反応陽性を契機に発見され, ESDで切除できなかった早期直腸癌の一例
- 山本 真司
- 日本消化器がん検診学会雑誌 53(1), 46-51, 2015
- 54歳, 男性。自覚症状なし。便潜血検査陽性を指摘されたため当院紹介される。大腸内視鏡検査で, 直腸(RS)に直径35mmの隆起性病変を認めた。生検結果はcarcinoma in adenomaであった。術前診断は粘膜内癌で, ESDは可能であると判断した。しかし, ESDの最中に線維化を認めたため, ESDを断念した。後日, 腹腔鏡下手術にて腫瘍を切除した。病理組織検査結果はAdenocarci …
- NAID 130004948462
- 同一病巣内に神経内分泌腫瘍と腺癌の成分を認めた径8 mmの直腸腫瘍の1例
- 木戸 知紀,島田 能史,中野 麻恵,中野 雅人,亀山 仁史,野上 仁,若井 俊文,岩渕 三哉
- 日本大腸肛門病学会雑誌 68(1), 55-59, 2015
- 同一病巣内に神経内分泌腫瘍（neuroendocrine tumor；NET）と腺癌の成分を認める直腸腫瘍は非常に稀である．このような腫瘍の発生過程は，NETと腺癌の両者への分化傾向をもつ単一クローン由来，それぞれ別のクローンから発生した腫瘍の衝突の2つの可能性がある．症例は52歳，男性．便潜血陽性で下部消化管内視鏡検査を施行され，下部直腸に10mm大の粘膜下腫瘍様病変を指摘された．生検でNETの …
- NAID 130004902099
- 必应词典为您提供fecal-specimen的释义，网络释义： 粪便检体； ... 2.5 粪便检体（fecal specimen）与直肠拭子检体（rectal swab
- A device for quantitively collecting, preserving, storing and mailing a fresh and wet specimen of fecal or other biological matter for later analysis comprises a simple tubular vessel double sealed at one end by a machine manipulable ...