全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 成人における非アルコール性脂肪肝疾患の自然経過およびマネージメント natural history and management of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease in adults
- 2. アルコール性脂肪性肝炎およびアルコール性肝硬変の臨床症状および診断 clinical manifestations and diagnosis of alcoholic fatty liver disease and alcoholic cirrhosis
- 3. 原発性骨髄線維症の臨床症状および診断 clinical manifestations and diagnosis of primary myelofibrosis
- 4. 成人における非アルコール性脂肪性肝疾患（NAFLD）の疫学、臨床的特徴、および
診断 epidemiology clinical features and diagnosis of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease in adults
- 5. 骨髄穿刺と生検：適応および手技 bone marrow aspiration and biopsy indications and technique
- Elimination of macrophages drives LXR-induced regression both in initial and advanced stages of atherosclerotic lesion development.
- van der Stoep M, Li Z, Calpe-Berdiel L, van der Sluis RJ, Saleh P, McKinnon HJ, Smit MJ, Korporaal SJ, Van Berkel TJ, Van Eck M, Hoekstra M.SourceDivision of Biopharmaceutics, Leiden Academic Centre for Drug Research, Gorlaeus Laboratories, P.O. Box 9502, 2300RA Leiden, The Netherlands; Department of Clinical Chemistry and Haematology, University Medical Center Utrecht, Heidelberglaan 100, 3584CX Utrecht, The Netherlands. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Biochemical pharmacology.Biochem Pharmacol.2013 Dec 1;86(11):1594-602. doi: 10.1016/j.bcp.2013.09.019. Epub 2013 Oct 2.
- While numerous studies have aimed to develop strategies to inhibit the development and progression of atherosclerosis, recent attention has focussed on the regression of pre-existing atherosclerotic plaques. As important regulator of total body cholesterol homeostasis, the liver X receptor (LXR) cou
- PMID 24095721
- Involvement of geranylgeranylation of Rho and Rac GTPases in adipogenic and RANKL expression, which was inhibited by simvastatin.
- Baba TT, Ohara-Nemoto Y, Miyazaki T, Nemoto TK.SourceDepartment of Oral Molecular Biology, Nagasaki University Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, Nagasaki, Japan.
- Cell biochemistry and function.Cell Biochem Funct.2013 Dec;31(8):652-9. doi: 10.1002/cbf.2951. Epub 2013 Jan 22.
- Simvastatin suppresses myoblast differentiation via inhibition of Rac GTPase, which is involved in the mevalonic acid pathway that produces cholesterol. Statins also inhibit adipogenic differentiation and receptor activator of NFκB ligand (RANKL) expression, possibly through the mevalonic acid path
- PMID 23339033
- N-glycosylation profile of undifferentiated and adipogenically differentiated human bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells: towards a next generation of stem cell markers.
- Hamouda H, Ullah M, Berger M, Sittinger M, Tauber R, Ringe J, Blanchard V.Source1 Institute of Laboratory Medicine, Clinical Chemistry and Pathobiochemistry, Charité-Universitätsmedizin Berlin , Berlin, Germany .
- Stem cells and development.Stem Cells Dev.2013 Dec 1;22(23):3100-13. doi: 10.1089/scd.2013.0108. Epub 2013 Aug 20.
- Mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) are multipotent cells that are easy to isolate and expand, develop into several tissues, including fat, migrate to diseased organs, have immunosuppressive properties and secrete regenerative factors. This makes MSCs ideal for regenerative medicine. For application and r
- PMID 23829188
- Insulin Sensitization by a Novel Partial Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptor γ Agonist With Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase 1B Inhibitory Activity in Experimental Osteoporotic Rats
- Kubo Masahiro,Fukui Masaki,Ito Yuma,Kitao Tatsuya,Shirahase Hiroaki,Hinoi Eiichi,Yoneda Yukio
- Journal of Pharmacological Sciences 124(2), 276-285, 2014
- … The serum triglyceride and non-esterified fatty acid reducing effects of KY-201 at 3 and 10 mg/kg per day for 6 weeks were similar to those of rosiglitazone despite its weaker PPARγ agonistic activity. … KY-201 had few effects on bone mineral density (BMD) or fat in marrow (FM), whereas rosiglitazone strongly decreased BMD and increased FM. …
- NAID 130003391471
- Behavior of β-tricalcium phosphate granules composed of rod-shaped particles in the rat tibia
- Okumura Teruhito,Gonda Yoshinori,Ioku Koji [他],Kamitakahara Masanobu,Okuda Takatoshi,Yonezawa Ikuho,Kurosawa Hisashi,Asahina Izumi,Ikeda Tohru
- Journal of the Ceramic Society of Japan 119(1386), 101-104, 2011
- … In addition, bone marrow adipocytes were considerably fewer intibiae with implants compared to tibiae without implants at 4 and 8 weeks after the operation. … These data suggested that implanted granules worked as scaffolds to maintainalkaline phosphatase-positive cells and also resulted in less fatty change of bone marrow. …
- NAID 130000420857
- Vascular Homeostasis Regulators, Edn1 and Agpt2, are Upregulated as a Protective Effect of Heat-treated Zinc Yeast in Irradiated Murine Bone Marrow
- UENO Megumi,IMADOME Kaori,IWAKAWA Mayumi,ANZAI Kazunori,IKOTA Nobuo,IMAI Takashi
- Journal of radiation research 51(5), 519-525, 2010-09-16
- … Bone marrow was extracted from the mice 6 hours after irradiation and analyzed on a microarray. … The bone marrow was also examined pathologically at 6 h, 3, 7, and 14 days postirradiation. … Results: Thirty-six genes, including Edn1 and Agpt2, were identified as candidate responsive genes in irradiated mouse bone marrow treated with Zn-yeast by showing a greater than three-fold change compared with control (no irradiation and no Zn-yeast) mice. …
- NAID 10026644260
- 169 With its exquisite contrast resolution and ability to differentiate hematopoietic and fatty marrow, MRI is an important technique for evaluating the bone marrow noninvasively [1–4]. The following discussion reviews the techniques of ...
- Her cause of backache appears to be the degenerative changes marked at L4-5 with anterior subluxation of L4 off L5. POST IRRADIATION VERTEBRAL MARROW Transformation of normal cellular marrow into fatty marrow after ...
- fatty bone marrow
- medulla ossium adipos
- 脂肪髄 fatty marrow、黄色骨髄 黄色髄 yellow marrow medulla ossium flava
- marrow squash, vegetable marrow