出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/06/09 09:24:37」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 2歳未満の小児における成長障害（低栄養）：病因および評価 failure to thrive undernutrition in children younger than two years etiology and evaluation
- 2. 2歳未満の小児における成長障害（低栄養）：マネージメント failure to thrive undernutrition in children younger than two years management
- 3. 高齢者における衰弱：評価 failure to thrive in elderly adults evaluation
- 4. 高齢者における衰弱：管理 failure to thrive in elderly adults management
- 5. 6ヵ月以下の乳幼児における体重減少の評価 evaluation of weight loss in infants six months of age and younger
- Mutations in STT3A and STT3B cause two congenital disorders of glycosylation.
- Shrimal S, Ng BG, Losfeld ME, Gilmore R, Freeze HH.SourceDepartment of Biochemistry and Molecular Pharmacology, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, MA 01605, USA.
- Human molecular genetics.Hum Mol Genet.2013 Nov 15;22(22):4638-45. doi: 10.1093/hmg/ddt312. Epub 2013 Jul 10.
- We describe two unreported types of congenital disorders of glycosylation (CDG) which are caused by mutations in different isoforms of the catalytic subunit of the oligosaccharyltransferase (OST). Each isoform is encoded by a different gene (STT3A or STT3B), resides in a different OST complex and ha
- PMID 23842455
- NF1 is a critical regulator of muscle development and metabolism.
- Sullivan K, El-Hoss J, Quinlan KG, Deo N, Garton F, Seto JT, Gdalevitch M, Turner N, Cooney GJ, Kolanczyk M, North KN, Little DG, Schindeler A.SourceOrthopaedic Research & Biotechnology Unit and.
- Human molecular genetics.Hum Mol Genet.2013 Nov 6. [Epub ahead of print]
- There is emerging evidence for reduced muscle function in children with neurofibromatosis type 1 (NF1). We have examined three murine models featuring NF1 deficiency in muscle to study the effect on muscle function as well as any underlying pathophysiology. The Nf1+/- mouse exhibited no differences
- PMID 24163128
- Antireflux Procedures for Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease in Children: Influence of Patient Age on Surgical Management.
- McAteer J, Larison C, Lariviere C, Garrison MM, Goldin AB.SourceDivision of Pediatric General and Thoracic Surgery, Seattle Children's Hospital, Seattle, Washington2Department of Surgery, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle.
- JAMA surgery.JAMA Surg.2013 Nov 6. doi: 10.1001/jamasurg.2013.2685. [Epub ahead of print]
- IMPORTANCE Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is a common diagnosis in infants and children, but no objective criteria exist to guide the diagnosis and treatment of this disease in this population. The extent to which age influences decisions about surgical treatment in childhood GERD is unknown
- PMID 24197138
- 症例報告 有機酸代謝異常症2例の成長経過における栄養管理の重要性についての検討
- 吉田 彩子,石毛(和田) 美夏,鈴木 潤一 [他]
- 日大医学雑誌 71(2), 123-128, 2012-04
- NAID 40019312392
- 稲垣 俊輔
- All about swine -(40) (-), 10-12, 2012-02
- NAID 40019207757
- Failure to Thrive Definition Failure to thrive (FTT) is used to describe a delay in a child's growth or development. It is usually applied to infants and children up to two years of age who do not gain or maintain weight as they should.
- Failure to thrive (FTT),  more recently known as faltering weight or weight faltering,  is a term used in pediatric, adult as well as veterinary medicine, (where it is also referred to as ill thrift) to indicate insufficient weight gain or ...
- flict- fligo to strike down
- afflicted children typically present with failure to thrive and visual problems due to lens displacement.
- the autosomal recessive form is much more severe, with only a few afflicted children surviving in to infancy. (osteopetrosis)
- severely afflicted patients are unable to leave the supine position without experiencing presyncope or syncope.(uptodate)
- failure to thrive
- 怠慢、不履行(to do)。支払い不能、破産、倒産
- loser, nonstarter, unsuccessful person