- demonstrate、depict、display、exhibition、give、indicate、indicative、point out、present、reflect、show、signify、suggest
出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/05/29 22:14:18」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 顔面病変のダーモスコピー dermoscopy of facial lesions
- 2. 不安定プラークの病理および病因 pathology and pathogenesis of the vulnerable plaque
- 3. ファムシクロビル：概要 famciclovir an overview
- 4. 原発性免疫不全症の診断のためのフローサイトメトリー flow cytometry for the diagnosis of primary immunodeficiencies
- 5. 心臓自動能の増強 enhanced cardiac automaticity
- The impact of chirality on the development of robust and stable tablet formulation of (S-) amlodipine besylate.
- Hadžidedić S, Uzunović A, Sehić Jazić S, Kocova El-Arini S.Author information Agency for Medicinal Products and Medical Devices of B&H , Sarajevo , Bosnia and Herzegovina .AbstractAbstract The aim of this study was to compare the specific characteristics of the S-enantiomer and the racemate of amlodipine besylate (AB) in order to design a robust and stable formulation of the active S-enantiomer which will guarantee continuous performance of the unichiral version of amlodipine. Preformulation studies showed that the S-enantiomer and the racemate exhibit different crystal morphology, particle size distribution and higroscopicity. The S-enantiomer exhibited significantly lower melting temperature compared to the racemate which was in accordance with its higher water solubility and its increased intrinsic dissolution rate. The thermograms of S-amlodipine besylate indicated that dehydration and melting occur at almost the same time and the dehydration event overlaps with the melting peak. Forced degradation tests conducted on both substances showed high levels of degradation into amlodipine related substance D as well as other impurities. Tablets prepared with S-AB, simulating originator's formulation, failed in stability tests due to drug incompatibility with calcium hydrogen phosphate. Therefore, a tablet formulation based on excipients which were confirmed compatible with S-AB was developed and optimized using full factorial design to obtain a dissolution profile comparative to the brand product. Stability studies conducted at 40 °C/75% relative humidity (RH) confirmed that appearance, drug content and drug release of the optimized tablet formulation remained within the recommended limits.
- Pharmaceutical development and technology.Pharm Dev Technol.2014 Dec;19(8):930-41. doi: 10.3109/10837450.2013.840847. Epub 2013 Oct 7.
- Abstract The aim of this study was to compare the specific characteristics of the S-enantiomer and the racemate of amlodipine besylate (AB) in order to design a robust and stable formulation of the active S-enantiomer which will guarantee continuous performance of the unichiral version of amlodipine
- PMID 24099553
- Oxidative stress induced by inorganic nanoparticles in bacteria and aquatic microalgae - state of the art and knowledge gaps.
- von Moos N, Slaveykova VI.Author information Environmental Biogeochemistry and Ecotoxicology, Institute F.-A. Forel, Earth and Environmental Science, Faculty of Sciences, University of Geneva , Versoix , Switzerland.AbstractAbstract Nanotechnology has revolutionised many areas of modern life, technology and research, which is reflected in the steadily increasing global demand for and consumption of engineered nanomaterials and the inevitable increase of their release into the environment by human activity. The overall long-term impact of engineered nanomaterials on ecosystems is still unknown. Various inorganic nanoparticles have been found to exhibit bactericidal properties and cause growth inhibition in model aquatic microalgae, but the mechanisms of toxicity are not yet fully understood. The causal link between particle properties and biological effects or reactive oxygen species generation is not well established and represents the most eminent quest of nanoecotoxicological investigation. In this review, the current mechanistic understanding of the toxicity of inorganic metal and metal oxide engineered nanomaterials towards bacterial and aquatic microalgal model organisms based on the paradigm of oxidative stress is presented along with a detailed compilation of available literature on the major toxicity factors and research methods.
- Nanotoxicology.Nanotoxicology.2014 Sep;8:605-30. doi: 10.3109/17435390.2013.809810. Epub 2013 Jun 19.
- Abstract Nanotechnology has revolutionised many areas of modern life, technology and research, which is reflected in the steadily increasing global demand for and consumption of engineered nanomaterials and the inevitable increase of their release into the environment by human activity. The overall
- PMID 23738945
- Gold-nanobeacons for gene therapy: evaluation of genotoxicity, cell toxicity and proteome profiling analysis.
- Conde J, Larguinho M, Cordeiro A, Raposo LR, Costa PM, Santos S, Diniz MS, Fernandes AR, Baptista PV.Author information CIGMH, DCV, Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia, Universidade Nova de Lisboa , Caparica , Portugal.AbstractAbstract Antisense therapy is a powerful tool for post-transcriptional gene silencing suitable for down-regulating target genes associated to disease. Gold nanoparticles have been described as effective intracellular delivery vehicles for antisense oligonucleotides providing increased protection against nucleases and targeting capability via simple surface modification. We constructed an antisense gold-nanobeacon consisting of a stem-looped oligonucleotide double-labelled with 3'-Cy3 and 5'-Thiol-C6 and tested for the effective blocking of gene expression in colorectal cancer cells. Due to the beacon conformation, gene silencing was directly detected as fluorescence increases with hybridisation to target, which can be used to assess the level of silencing. Moreover, this system was extensively evaluated for the genotoxic, cytotoxic and proteomic effects of gold-nanobeacon exposure to cancer cells. The exposure was evaluated by two-dimensional protein electrophoresis followed by mass spectrometry to perform a proteomic profile and 3-(4,5-Dimethylthiazol-2-Yl)-2,5-Diphenyltetrazolium Bromide (MTT) assay, glutathione-S-transferase assay, micronucleus test and comet assay to assess the genotoxicity. This integrated toxicology evaluation showed that the proposed nanotheranostics strategy does not exhibit significant toxicity, which is extremely relevant when translating into in vivo systems.
- Nanotoxicology.Nanotoxicology.2014 Aug;8:521-32. doi: 10.3109/17435390.2013.802821. Epub 2013 May 28.
- Abstract Antisense therapy is a powerful tool for post-transcriptional gene silencing suitable for down-regulating target genes associated to disease. Gold nanoparticles have been described as effective intracellular delivery vehicles for antisense oligonucleotides providing increased protection aga
- PMID 23642008
- Comparative study using spheres, rods and spindle-shaped nanoplatelets on dispersion stability, dissolution and toxicity of CuO nanomaterials.
- Misra SK, Nuseibeh S, Dybowska A, Berhanu D, Tetley TD, Valsami-Jones E.Author information Earth & Env. Sciences, School of Geography, University of Birmingham , Birmingham , UK.AbstractAbstract Copper oxide nanoparticles with different shapes were used to examine the effect of shape on the various physicochemical properties (reactivity, aggregation, suspension stability) and to examine the behaviour by which CuO nanoparticles exhibit their biological response towards alveolar type-I cells. The different shapes examined in this study include spherical-, rod- and spindle-shaped platelet particles. In vitro dissolution studies (7 days) in 1 mM NaNO3 matrix showed a marked difference in dissolved Cu release between the nanoparticles. However, in serum-free cell-culture media (exposure media to cells), the particles' dissolution was found to be significantly enhanced with close to complete dissolution reported for all particle types. Biological studies showed both shape and size of the CuO nanoparticles tested to have a significant effect on TT-1 cell viability and release of pro-inflammatory cytokines IL-6 and IL-8. This study shows a complex interplay between particulate and dissolved species triggering the biological response. Upon immediate exposure of CuO nanoparticles of different shapes, the particulate form contributes towards the toxicity. However, for any biological response observed over and beyond a period of 24 h, the dissolved fraction becomes significant.
- Nanotoxicology.Nanotoxicology.2014 Jun;8:422-32. doi: 10.3109/17435390.2013.796017. Epub 2013 May 15.
- Abstract Copper oxide nanoparticles with different shapes were used to examine the effect of shape on the various physicochemical properties (reactivity, aggregation, suspension stability) and to examine the behaviour by which CuO nanoparticles exhibit their biological response towards alveolar type
- PMID 23590525
- Large Magnetoresistance and Volume Expansion Associated with Valence Transition in Eu(Rh<sub>1−</sub><italic><sub>x</sub></italic>Ir<italic><sub>x</sub></italic>)<sub>2</sub>Si<sub>2</sub>
- Journal of the Physical Society of Japan 85(12), 2016-11-02
- NAID 160000038225
- Rational Solitons in the Parity-Time-Symmetric Nonlocal Nonlinear Schrödinger Model
- Journal of the Physical Society of Japan 85(12), 2016-11-02
- NAID 160000038221
- Interpenetrating heterojunction photovoltaic cells based on C60 nano-crystallized thin films
- Organic Electronics: physics, materials, applications 38, 107-114, 2016-11-01
- NAID 120005850366
- Surface structures of rutile TiO
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 55(11), 115505, 2016-10-24
- NAID 150000113295
- exhibit 【自動】展示する、展覧会を開く 【他動】 〔作品などを公然と〕展示す... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- exhibitとは。意味や和訳。[他動詞]1 〈作品・商品を〉展示[陳列，展覧]する，出品[公開]する；…を見せびらかす，誇示する(show off)exhibit paintings絵画を展示するexhibit the latest models of cars最新型の車を展示する.2 〈感情 ...
- With ingenuous frankness he spoke of what a wicked, ill-disciplined boy he had been, and impulsively drew up his cuff to exhibit upon his wrist the scar from a saber cut which he had received in a duel outside of Paris when he was ...
- SLE may present with predominantly neurological or psychiatric features.
- announce, announcement, as of, at present, certain, current, currently, demonstrate, depict, display, exhibit, exist, give, indicate, indicative, now, point out, pose, presentation, presently, publish, reflect, representation, representational, show, signify, some, submission, submit, suggest
- demonstrate、depict、display、exhibit、give、indicate、indicative、point out、present、reflect、signify、suggest
- show up
- demonstrate、demonstration、denote、depict、exhibit、exhibition、give、indicate、indication、indicative、label、point out、present、reflect、representation、show、signify、suggest
- video display
- demonstrate、depict、display、exhibit、give、indicate、indicative、point out、present、reflection、reflective、reflex、show、signify、suggest
- ergonovine, acetylcholine, other vasoconstrictor medications, and hyperventilation have been used to provoke and demonstrate focal coronary stenosis to establish the diagnosis.(HIM.1531)
- argue、attest、certification、certify、corroborate、demonstration、depict、display、document、establish、evidence、exhibit、give、hallmark、indicate、indicative、point out、present、proof、prove、proven、reflect、show、signify、substantiate、substantiation、suggest、testify、verification、verify
- exposition, expo
- exhibition area