- (～から/～に)(徐々に)発展する/進化する(develop)(out of, from/into)
- The design of a peptide sequence to inhibit HIV replication: a search algorithm combining Monte Carlo and self-consistent mean field techniques.
- Xiao X1, Hall CK, Agris PF.
- Journal of biomolecular structure & dynamics.J Biomol Struct Dyn.2014 Oct;32(10):1523-36. doi: 10.1080/07391102.2013.825757. Epub 2013 Oct 23.
- We developed a search algorithm combining Monte Carlo (MC) and self-consistent mean field techniques to evolve a peptide sequence that has good binding capability to the anticodon stem and loop (ASL) of human lysine tRNA species, tRNA(Lys3), with the ultimate purpose of breaking the replication cycl
- PMID 24147736
- Sanctions as honest signals - The evolution of pool punishment by public sanctioning institutions.
- Schoenmakers S1, Hilbe C2, Blasius B1, Traulsen A3.
- Journal of theoretical biology.J Theor Biol.2014 Sep 7;356:36-46. doi: 10.1016/j.jtbi.2014.04.019. Epub 2014 Apr 23.
- In many species, mutual cooperation is stabilized by forms of policing and peer punishment: if cheaters are punished, there is a strong selective pressure to cooperate. Most human societies have complemented, and sometimes even replaced, such peer punishment mechanisms with pool punishment, where pu
- PMID 24768866
- Coaction versus reciprocity in continuous-time models of cooperation.
- van Doorn GS1, Riebli T2, Taborsky M3.
- Journal of theoretical biology.J Theor Biol.2014 Sep 7;356:1-10. doi: 10.1016/j.jtbi.2014.03.019. Epub 2014 Apr 12.
- Cooperating animals frequently show closely coordinated behaviours organized by a continuous flow of information between interacting partners. Such real-time coaction is not captured by the iterated prisoner׳s dilemma and other discrete-time reciprocal cooperation games, which inherently feature a
- PMID 24727186
- Uncovering changes in spider orb-web topology owing to aerodynamic effects.
- Zaera R1, Soler A2, Teus J2.
- Journal of the Royal Society, Interface / the Royal Society.J R Soc Interface.2014 Sep 6;11(98). pii: 20140484. doi: 10.1098/rsif.2014.0484.
- An orb-weaving spider's likelihood of survival is influenced by its ability to retain prey with minimum damage to its web and at the lowest manufacturing cost. This set of requirements has forced the spider silk to evolve towards extreme strength and ductility to a degree that is rare among material
- PMID 24966235
- six-gun, six-shooter