出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/06/08 12:18:22」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
|This article does not cite any references or sources. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (December 2009)|
|Systematic (IUPAC) name|
|Half-life||1 to 2 hours|
CAS Registry Number
|Y (what is this?)|
Profenamine (INN, trade names Parsidol, Parsidan, Parkin), also known as ethopropazine (BAN), is a phenothiazine derivative used as an antiparkinsonian agent that has anticholinergic, antihistamine, and antiadrenergic actions. It is also used in the alleviation of the extrapyramidal syndrome induced by drugs such as other phenothiazine compounds, but, like other compounds with antimuscarinic properties, is of no value against tardive dyskinesia.
|This drug article relating to the nervous system is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
- Acetylcholine-hydrolyzing activities in soluble brain fraction: Characterization with reversible and irreversible inhibitors.
- Estévez J1, Selva V2, Benabent M2, Mangas I2, Sogorb MÁ2, Vilanova E2.
- Chemico-biological interactions.Chem Biol Interact.2016 Aug 6. pii: S0009-2797(16)30321-0. doi: 10.1016/j.cbi.2016.08.004. [Epub ahead of print]
- Some effects of organophosphorus compounds (OPs) esters cannot be explained through actions on currently recognized targets acetylcholinesterase or neuropathy target esterase (NTE). In soluble chicken brain fraction, three components (Eα, Eβ and Eγ) of pheny lvalerate esterase activity (PVase) we
- PMID 27507601
- Cholinesterase in porcine saliva: Analytical characterization and behavior after experimental stress.
- Tecles F1, Escribano D1, Martínez-Miró S2, Hernández F2, Contreras MD1, Cerón JJ3.
- Research in veterinary science.Res Vet Sci.2016 Jun;106:23-8. doi: 10.1016/j.rvsc.2016.03.006. Epub 2016 Mar 8.
- The purpose of this study was to measure and characterize the enzyme cholinesterase (ChE) in porcine saliva, as well as to evaluate its behavior in experimental stressful conditions. The results of ChE characterization by using different substrates and the selective inhibitors ethopropazine and phys
- PMID 27234531
- Butyrylcholinesterase identification in a phenylvalerate esterase-enriched fraction sensitive to low mipafox concentrations in chicken brain.
- Mangas I1,2,3, Radić Z4, Taylor P4, Ghassemian M5, Candela H6, Vilanova E6, Estévez J6.
- Archives of toxicology.Arch Toxicol.2016 Feb 2. [Epub ahead of print]
- Multiple epidemiological and experimental studies have demonstrated that exposure to organophosphorus compounds (OPs) is associated with a variety of neurological disorders. Some of these exposure symptoms cannot be precisely correlated with known molecular targets and mechanisms of toxicity. Most o
- PMID 26838044
- Butyrylcholinesterase and Erythrocyte Sulfhydryl-dependent Enzyme Hydrolyze Gabexate in Human Blood
- Yamaori Satoshi,Kushihara Mika,Fujiyama Nobuhiro [他],Funahashi Tatsuya,Kimura Toshiyuki,Yamamoto Ikuo,Matsumura Kenji,Oda Minoru,Watanabe Kazuhito
- Journal of health science 53(1), 60-66, 2007-02-01
- … The activity of human plasma was inhibited by ethopropazine, a butyrylcholinesterase inhibitor (27% inhibition at 100 μM). …
- NAID 110006251418
- Involvement of Human Blood Arylesterases and Liver Microsomal Carboxylesterases in Nafamostat Hydrolysis
- YAMAORI Satoshi,FUJIYAMA Nobuhiro,KUSHIHARA Mika,FUNAHASHI Tatsuya,KIMURA Toshiyuki,YAMAMOTO Ikuo,SONE Tomomichi,ISOBE Masakazu,OHSHIMA Tohru,MATSUMURA Kenji,ODA Minoru,WATANABE Kazuhito
- Drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics 21(2), 147-155, 2006-04-27
- … In contrast, little or no suppression of these activities was seen with phenylmethylsulfonyl fluoride (PMSF), diisopropyl fluorophosphate (DFP), bis(p-nitrophenyl)phosphate (BNPP), BW284C51 and ethopropazine. …
- NAID 10017423247
- Extractive Spectrophotometric Determination of Tungsten(VI) in Alloy Steels Using Ethopropazine Hydrochloride
- Masti Saraswati P.,Seetharamappa Jaldappa,Melwanki Mahaveer B.
- Analytical sciences : the international journal of the Japan Society for Analytical Chemistry 18(8), 913-915, 2002-08-10
- NAID 10011311552
- ethopropazine [eth″o-pro´pah-zēn] an antidyskinetic used as the hydrochloride salt in the treatment of parkinsonism and for the control of drug-induced extrapyramidal reactions (except tardive dyskinesia); administered orally.
- Read more about the pharmacogenomics of ethopropazine on PharmGKB. ... Ethopropazine's antiparkinson action can be attributed to its anticholinergic properties. Ethopropazine partially blocks central (striatal) cholinergic ...