出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2013/12/04 15:55:36」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 閉経期のホルモン療法で用いる製剤 preparations for menopausal hormone therapy
- 2. 閉経期のホルモン療法：利益とリスク menopausal hormone therapy benefits and risks
- 3. ホルモン療法を用いた閉経期症状の治療 treatment of menopausal symptoms with hormone therapy
- 4. 膣萎縮症の治療 treatment of vaginal atrophy
- 5. 骨粗鬆症の予防および治療における閉経後のホルモン療法 postmenopausal hormone therapy in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis
- Diacylglycerol kinase α mediates 17-β-estradiol-induced proliferation, motility, and anchorage-independent growth of Hec-1A endometrial cancer cell line through the G protein-coupled estrogen receptor GPR30.
- Filigheddu N, Sampietro S, Chianale F, Porporato PE, Gaggianesi M, Gregnanin I, Rainero E, Ferrara M, Perego B, Riboni F, Baldanzi G, Graziani A, Surico N.AbstractIncreased levels of endogenous and/or exogenous estrogens are one of the well known risk factors of endometrial cancer. Diacylglycerol kinases (DGKs) are a family of enzymes which phosphorylate diacylglycerol (DAG) to produce phosphatidic acid (PA), thus turning off and on DAG-mediated and PA-mediated signaling pathways, respectively. DGK α activity is stimulated by growth factors and oncogenes and is required for chemotactic, proliferative, and angiogenic signaling in vitro. Herein, using either specific siRNAs or the pharmacological inhibitor R59949, we demonstrate that DGK α activity is required for 17-β-estradiol (E2)-induced proliferation, motility, and anchorage-independent growth of Hec-1A endometrial cancer cell line. Impairment of DGK α activity also influences basal cell proliferation and growth in soft agar of Hec-1A, while it has no effects on basal cell motility. Moreover, we show that DGK α activity induced by E2, as well as its observed effects, are mediated by the G protein-coupled estrogen receptor GPR30 (GPER). These findings suggest that DGK α may be a potential target in endometrial cancer therapy.
- Cellular signalling.Cell Signal.2011 Dec;23(12):1988-96. Epub 2011 Jul 22.
- Increased levels of endogenous and/or exogenous estrogens are one of the well known risk factors of endometrial cancer. Diacylglycerol kinases (DGKs) are a family of enzymes which phosphorylate diacylglycerol (DAG) to produce phosphatidic acid (PA), thus turning off and on DAG-mediated and PA-mediat
- PMID 21802511
- <Case Reports>A case of apocrine ad enocarcinoma in the right axilla
- Yoshida Masuki,Kawara Shigeru,Kawada Akira
- Acta Medica Kinki University 36(1), 29-31, 2011-6
- … Immunohistochemically, the tumor cells were negative for both estrogen and progesterone receptors and positive for CEA and GCDFP-15. … Postoperative radiation therapy or chemotherapy was not administered, and she has been free from metastasis for 4 years since the operation. …
- NAID 120003291654
- 1 day ago ... Hormone therapy (HT, HRT, ERT, ET), can ease the symptoms of menopause and protect against osteoporosis.
- care、cure、curing、practice、psychotherapy、regimen、remediation、remedy、therapeutic、treat、treatment、treatment protocol