出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/05/28 08:32:18」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- [The influence of gilt to the retention of the complete metal crown].
- Zhang XJ, Shi LS, Zhu HS.Author information Dept. of Prosthetics, Stomnatological Hospital, Nanchang University, Nanchang 330006, China.AbstractOBJECTIVE: To research the influence of gilt to the retention of the complete metal crown.
- Hua xi kou qiang yi xue za zhi = Huaxi kouqiang yixue zazhi = West China journal of stomatology.Hua Xi Kou Qiang Yi Xue Za Zhi.2008 Oct;26(5):503-4, 525.
- OBJECTIVE: To research the influence of gilt to the retention of the complete metal crown.METHODS: Sixty Ni-Cr alloy complete metal crown were divided into three groups, control group (common Ni-Cr alloy complete metal crown), whole gold-plating group (whole gilding on the tissue surface of the inne
- PMID 19007070
- Angelo Mosso and muscular fatigue: 116 years after the first Congress of Physiologists: IUPS commemoration.
- Di Giulio C, Daniele F, Tipton CM.Author information Department of Biomedical Sciences, G. d'Annunzio University, Chieti-Pescara, Italy. firstname.lastname@example.orgAbstractAt the first International Congress of Physiologists in Basel, Switzerland, the Italian physiologist Angelo Mosso (1846-1910) discussed his findings on muscular fatigue while demonstrating the functioning of an ergograph (work recorder). One hundred sixteen years later, Mosso's career, scientific accomplishments, and legacy in the study of muscular fatigue were commemorated at the 2005 International Congress of Physiological Sciences. After receiving his degree in Medicine and Surgery from Turin, Italy, in 1870, Mosso was able to study and interact with renowned physiologists as Wilhelm Ludwig, Du Bois-Reymond, Hugo Kronecker, and Etienne Marey. By 1879, he was Professor of Physiology at the University in Turin, where he conducted research pertaining to blood circulation, respiration, physical education, high-altitude physiology, and muscular fatigue. Using tracings from the ergograph (concentric contractions of the flexor muscles of the middle finger that were volitionally or electrically stimulated), he was able to characterize muscle fatigue and to associate its occurrence with central or peripheral influences. He demonstrated that exercise would increase muscular strength and endurance while prolonging the occurrence of fatigue, which he postulated was a chemical process that involved the production of toxic substances such as carbonic acid. The phenomenon of contracture was described, and his collective studies led to the formulation of laws pertaining to exhaustion and to the 1891 publication of La Fatica (Fatigue). Besides La Fatica, Mosso will be remembered as a scientist with a love for physiology, a concern for the social welfare of his countrymen, and as one who sought to integrate physiological, philosophical, and psychological concepts in his experimental studies.
- Advances in physiology education.Adv Physiol Educ.2006 Jun;30(2):51-7.
- At the first International Congress of Physiologists in Basel, Switzerland, the Italian physiologist Angelo Mosso (1846-1910) discussed his findings on muscular fatigue while demonstrating the functioning of an ergograph (work recorder). One hundred sixteen years later, Mosso's career, scientific ac
- PMID 16709733
- Effect of early mobilisation on grip strength, pinch strength and work of hand muscles in cases of closed diaphyseal fracture radius-ulna treated with dynamic compression plating.
- Solanki PV, Mulgaonkar KP, Rao SA.Author information Department of Occupational Therapy, Seth G. S. Medical College and K. E. M. Hospital, Parel, Mumbai - 400 012, India.AbstractAIMS: The purpose of the study was to objectively determine the effects of early mobilisation in terms of grip strength and work of hand muscles in cases of closed diaphyseal fracture radius - ulna treated with dynamic compression plating.
- Journal of postgraduate medicine.J Postgrad Med.2000 Apr-Jun;46(2):84-7.
- AIMS: The purpose of the study was to objectively determine the effects of early mobilisation in terms of grip strength and work of hand muscles in cases of closed diaphyseal fracture radius - ulna treated with dynamic compression plating.SUBJECTS AND METHODS: Fifty normal subjects and Twenty-one pa
- PMID 11015774
- ラットの咀嚼筋機能の評価法に関する研究 : 特に有機リン剤投与による影響について
- 青木 光夫
- 口腔衛生学会雑誌 35(1), 113-132, 1985
- ラットの下顎けん引刺激により誘発される開閉口運動 (下顎張反射: Jaw jerk reflex; J.J.R. と略す) の記録装置による方法で, ラットのJ.J.R. の加齢, 性による変化を測定し, J.J.R. の波の数の正常値とFenitrothion投与後のJ.J.R. の波の数との比較で, その毒性を評価し, 同時に血液ChE活性値を測定して比較した。<BR>その結果, …
- NAID 130001315159
- ErgoGraph can convert between many fitness execise file formats. These files are typically recorded by sport watches, bike computers or ergotrainers. ... News (11/2011): The new version of ErgoGraph is totally different than the ...
- + Add to Word List Create new word list More... Word List Title: 3 to 50 characters max. Word List Description: 3 to 250 characters max. Public Private Definitions ergograph [ʉr′gō graf′] noun an instrument for measuring and ...