全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 嚢胞性線維症：臨床症状および診断 cystic fibrosis clinical manifestations and diagnosis
- 2. 妊娠中における卵巣癌の化学療法 chemotherapy of ovarian cancer in pregnancy
- 3. 心筋活動電位および抗不整脈剤の作用 myocardial action potential and action of antiarrhythmic drugs
- 4. 上皮性卵巣癌の早期発見：症状認識の役割 early detection of epithelial ovarian cancer role of symptom recognition
- 5. 糸球体半月体形成の機序 mechanisms of glomerular crescent formation
- Evaluating the probiotic and therapeutic potentials of Saccharomyces cerevisiae strain (OBS2) isolated from fermented nectar of toddy palm.
- Srinivas B1, Rani GS1, Kumar BK1, Chandrasekhar B1, Krishna KV2, Devi TA2, Bhima B3.
- AMB Express.AMB Express.2017 Dec;7(1):2. doi: 10.1186/s13568-016-0301-1. Epub 2017 Jan 3.
- The purpose of this study is to evaluate the probiotic characteristics of 15 yeast strains isolated from nectar of toddy palm. Initially, the collected samples were inoculated on yeast extract peptone dextrose agar plates and the colonies so obtained were culturally and morphologically characterized
- PMID 28050843
- Expression of heterologous oxalate decarboxylase in HEK293 cells confers protection against oxalate induced oxidative stress as a therapeutic approach for calcium oxalate stone disease.
- Albert A1, Tiwari V1, Paul E1, Ganesan D1, Ayyavu M2, Kujur R1, Ponnusamy S3, Shanmugam K4, Saso L5, Govindan Sadasivam S1.
- Journal of enzyme inhibition and medicinal chemistry.J Enzyme Inhib Med Chem.2017 Dec;32(1):426-433. doi: 10.1080/14756366.2016.1256884.
- Oxalates stimulate alterations in renal epithelial cells and thereby induce calcium oxalate (CaOx) stone formation. Bacillus subtilis YvrK gene encodes for oxalate decarboxylase (OxdC) which degrades oxalate to formate and CO2. The present work is aimed to clone the oxdC gene in a mammalian expressi
- PMID 28118755
- Thymic cytoarchitecture changes in mice exposed to vanadium.
- Ustarroz-Cano M1, Garcia-Pelaez I1, Cervantes-Yepez S1, Lopez-Valdez N1, Fortoul TI1.
- Journal of immunotoxicology.J Immunotoxicol.2017 Dec;14(1):9-14. doi: 10.1080/1547691X.2016.1250848. Epub 2017 Jan 16.
- The thymus is a vital immune system organ wherein selection of T-lymphocytes occurs in a process regulated by dendritic and epithelial thymic cells. Previously, we have reported that in a mouse model of vanadium inhalation, a decrease in CD11c dendritic cells was observed. In the present study, we r
- PMID 28090785
- PPARγ ligand attenuates portal inflammation in the MRL-lpr mouse: a new strategy to restrain cholangiopathy in primary biliary cirrhosis
- Nozaki Yusuke,Harada Kenichi,Sanzen Yasun,Nakanuma Yasuni
- Medical Molecular Morphology 46(3), 153-159, 2013-09-00
- … We previously demonstrated the anti-inflammatory effects of PPARγ ligands using cultured human biliary epithelial cells. … This study is the first to assess the therapeutic potential of a PPARγ ligand against portal inflammation including cholangitis. …
- NAID 120005253960
- Alcohol is an oxidative stressor for gastric epithelial cells: detection of superoxide in living cells
- Tamura Masato,Matsui Hirofumi,Kaneko Tsuyoshi,Hyodo Ichinosuke,田村 磨聖,松井 裕史,金子 剛,兵頭 一之介
- Journal of clinical biochemistry and nutrition 53(2), 75-80, 2013-08-00
- … In this study, we elucidated ethanol is an oxidative stress inducer on rat gastric epithelial cells by electron paramagnetic resonance measurement in living cells. … JC-1 stained showed the decrement of mitochondrial membrane potential. … These results indicated that ethanol is not merely a necrotizing factor for gastric epithelial cells, but also an oxidative stress inducer via injured mitochondria. …
- NAID 120005345627
- Hybrid schwannoma/perineurioma of the spinal nerve: Multifocal occurrence, and recurrence as an intraneural perineurioma
- Hayashi Tomayoshi,Hirose Takanori,Nishimura Yukimasa,Fukuoka Junya,Kishikawa Masao
- Pathology International 63(7), 368-373, 2013-07-00
- … There were also claudin-1-positive spindle cells, but no epithelial membrane antigen (EMA)-positive cells. … This is the first case of spinal nerve hybrid schwannoma/perineurioma with low malignant potential and peculiar intraneural perineurioma component. …
- NAID 120005322492
- capability、capable、electric potential、electrical potential、feasibility、feasible、latently、likelihood、odds、possibility、possible、potentiality、potentially、probability、promising、voltage