全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 上皮成長因子受容体（EGFR）阻害剤投与に続発するざ瘡様発疹 acneiform eruption secondary to epidermal growth factor receptor egfr inhibitors
- 2. 上皮成長因子受容体変異を有する進行非小細胞肺癌に対する全身療法 systemic therapy for advanced non small cell lung cancer with an activating mutation in the epidermal growth factor receptor
- 3. 頭頸部の扁平上皮癌化：分子学的および遺伝学的変化 head and neck squamous cell carcinogenesis molecular and genetic alterations
- 4. 悪性神経膠腫に対する実験的治療アプローチ experimental treatment approaches for malignant gliomas
- 5. 第VIII因子および第IX因子の生物学と正常な機能 biology and normal function of factor viii and factor ix
- PMCA2 regulates HER2 protein kinase localization and signaling and promotes HER2-mediated breast cancer.
- Jeong J1, VanHouten JN1, Dann P1, Kim W1, Sullivan C2, Yu H3, Liotta L4, Espina V4, Stern DF5, Friedman PA6, Wysolmerski JJ7.
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A.2016 Jan 19;113(3):E282-90. doi: 10.1073/pnas.1516138113. Epub 2016 Jan 4.
- In the lactating mammary gland, the plasma membrane calcium ATPase2 (PMCA2) transports milk calcium. Its expression is activated in breast cancers, where high tumor levels predict increased mortality. We find that PMCA2 expression correlates with HER2 levels in breast cancers and that PMCA2 interact
- PMID 26729871
- Molecular and functional characterization of the vitellogenin receptor in oriental river prawn, Macrobrachium nipponense.
- Bai H1, Qiao H2, Li F1, Fu H3, Jiang S2, Zhang W2, Yan Y4, Xiong Y2, Sun S2, Jin S5, Gong Y2, Wu Y2.
- Comparative biochemistry and physiology. Part A, Molecular & integrative physiology.Comp Biochem Physiol A Mol Integr Physiol.2016 Jan 7. pii: S1095-6433(16)00003-9. doi: 10.1016/j.cbpa.2015.12.008. [Epub ahead of print]
- A complementary DNA (cDNA) that encodes the vitellogenin receptor (VgR) in the oriental river prawn, Macrobrachium nipponense, was cloned using expressed sequence tag analysis and a rapid amplification of cDNA ends approach. The coding region consists of 5920 base pairs (bp) that encode a 1902 amino
- PMID 26773480
- KDM2B/FBXL10 targets c-Fos for ubiquitylation and degradation in response to mitogenic stimulation.
- Han XR1,2,3, Zha Z1,2,3, Yuan HX1,2, Feng X1,2,3, Xia YK1,2,3, Lei QY1,4, Guan KL1,2,4,5, Xiong Y1,2,3,6.
- Oncogene.Oncogene.2016 Jan 4. doi: 10.1038/onc.2015.482. [Epub ahead of print]
- KDM2B (also known as FBXL10) controls stem cell self-renewal, somatic cell reprogramming and senescence, and tumorigenesis. KDM2B contains multiple functional domains, including a JmjC domain that catalyzes H3K36 demethylation and a CxxC zinc-finger that recognizes CpG islands and recruits the polyc
- PMID 26725323
- Overexpression of TNF-α-converting enzyme in fibroblasts augments dermal fibrosis after inflammation
- Fukaya Shinji,Matsui Yuki,Tomaru Utano,Kawakami Ai,Sogo Sayuri,Bohgaki Toshiyuki,Atsumi Tatsuya,Koike Takao,Kasahara Masanori,Ishizu Akihiro
- Laboratory Investigation 93(1), 72-80, 2013-01
- … TNF-α converting enzyme (TACE) can cleave transmembrane proteins, such as TNF-α, TNF receptors, and epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) ligands, to release the extracellular domains from the cell surface. …
- NAID 120005301697
- A Brief History of Tumor Necrosis Factor α – converting Enzyme: An Overview of Ectodomain Shedding
- Horiuchi Keisuke
- The Keio Journal of Medicine 62(1), 29-36, 2013
- … Many membrane-bound molecules are cleaved at the cell surface, thereby releasing their extracellular domains. … Tumor necrosis factor α (TNFα)-converting enzyme (TACE/ADAM17) was originally identified as an enzyme responsible for releasing the membrane-bound TNFα precursor. …
- NAID 130003366388
- Effects of Halogenation on Tyrosine Phosphorylation and Peptide Binding to the Src Homology 2 Domain of Lymphocyte-Specific Protein Tyrosine Kinase
- Okamura Toshimitsu,Kikuchi Tatsuya,Nodaira Mika [他],Odaka Kenichi,Fukushi Kiyoshi,Irie Toshiaki
- Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin 35(3), 433-437, 2012
- … It has been reported that nitration of tyrosine residue caused peptides to be a poor substrate for PTK and that nitrotyrosine residues could bind to SH2 domains as a phosphotyrosine mimic to activate Src family kinase. … We examined the phosphorylation of model peptides containing 3-halotyrosine or 3-nitrotyrosine using typical receptor tyrosine kinase, epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR), and nonreceptor tyrosine kinase, lymphocyte-specific protein tyrosine kinase (Lck). …
- NAID 130001872328
- Epidermal growth factor (red) and its receptor (blue). The inactive form (left) dimerizes when it binds to the hormone (right). The cell membrane is shown ... The cells in your body constantly communicate with each other, negotiating ...
- Figure 1 Schematic structure of EGFR. The EGFR monomer possesses an extracellular domain consisting of two ligand-binding subdomains (L1 and L2) and two cysteine-rich domains (S1 and S2), of which S1 ...
- factor in, factor out
- factor in, factor out
- domain of a function