出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2013/06/12 13:46:04」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 上顆炎（テニス肘およびゴルフ肘） epicondylitis tennis and golf elbow
- 2. 成人における肘痛の評価 evaluation of elbow pain in adults
- 3. 小児または思春期のアスリートにおける肘関節損傷 elbow injuries in the child or adolescent athlete
- 4. 離断性骨軟骨炎（OCD）：臨床症状および診断 osteochondritis dissecans ocd clinical manifestations and diagnosis
- 5. 過負荷による（慢性）腱障害のマネージメントの概要 overview of the management of overuse chronic tendinopathy
- Is Sp1 binding site polymorphism within COL1A1 gene associated with tennis elbow?
- Erduran M1, Altinisik J2, Meric G3, Ates O4, Ulusal AE3, Akseki D3.Author information 1Dokuz Eylul University Medical Faculty, Department of Orthopaedics and Traumatology, Izmir, Turkey.2Balikesir University Medical Faculty, Department of Medical Biology, Balikesir, Turkey. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.orgBalikesir University Medical Faculty, Department of Orthopaedics and Traumatology, Balikesir, Turkey.4Gaziosmanpasa University Medical Faculty, Department of Medical Biology, Tokat, Turkey.AbstractTennis elbow defines a condition of pain and tenderness over the lateral epicondyle of the humerus. The exact aetiology of the injury is not yet fully understood. The major constituent of tendons is type 1 collagen which is encoded by COL1A1 gene. The aim of the study was to determine whether Sp1 binding site polymorphism (SNP rs1800012; 1546G/T) within the intronic region of COL1A1 gene is associated with tennis elbow. One hundred and three tennis elbow patients and one hundred and three healthy subjects without any history of previous ligament or tendon injuries were recruited for this genetic association study. All participants were genotyped for the COL1A1 Sp1 binding site polymorphism by using PCR-RFLP method. There were no observed statistical differences in the genotype (p=0.17) or allele (p=0.11) distributions between the groups. G allele frequency in patients and controls was 82.5% and 76.21%, and T allele frequency was 17.5% and 23.79% respectively. This study has shown that there is no association between this polymorphism and tennis elbow within the population studied.
- Gene.Gene.2014 Jan 5. pii: S0378-1119(13)01675-2. doi: 10.1016/j.gene.2013.12.014. [Epub ahead of print]
- Tennis elbow defines a condition of pain and tenderness over the lateral epicondyle of the humerus. The exact aetiology of the injury is not yet fully understood. The major constituent of tendons is type 1 collagen which is encoded by COL1A1 gene. The aim of the study was to determine whether Sp1 bi
- PMID 24398012
- Is eccentric exercise an effective treatment for lateral epicondylitis? A systematic review.
- Cullinane FL, Boocock MG, Trevelyan FC.Author information AUT University, Auckland, New Zealand.AbstractObjective: To establish the effectiveness of eccentric exercise as a treatment intervention for lateral epicondylitis. Data sources: ProQuest, Medline via EBSCO, AMED, Scopus, Web of Science, CINAHL. Review methods: A systematic review was undertaken to identify randomized and controlled clinical trials incorporating eccentric exercise as a treatment for patients diagnosed with lateral epicondylitis. Studies were included if: they incorporated eccentric exercise, either in isolation or as part of a multimodal treatment protocol; they assessed at least one functional or disability outcome measure; and the patients had undergone diagnostic testing. The methodological quality of each study was assessed using the Modified Cochrane Musculoskeletal Injuries Group score sheet. Results: Twelve studies met the inclusion criteria. Three were deemed 'high' quality, seven were 'medium' quality, and two were 'low' quality. Eight of the studies were randomized trials investigating a total of 334 subjects. Following treatment, all groups inclusive of eccentric exercise reported decreased pain and improved function and grip strength from baseline. Seven studies reported improvements in pain, function, and/or grip strength for therapy treatments inclusive of eccentric exercise when compared with those excluding eccentric exercise. Only one low-quality study investigated the isolated effects of eccentric exercise for treating lateral epicondylitis and found no significant improvements in pain when compared with other treatments. Conclusion: The majority of consistent findings support the inclusion of eccentric exercise as part of a multimodal therapy programme for improved outcomes in patients with lateral epicondylitis.
- Clinical rehabilitation.Clin Rehabil.2014 Jan;28(1):3-19. doi: 10.1177/0269215513491974. Epub 2013 Jul 23.
- Objective: To establish the effectiveness of eccentric exercise as a treatment intervention for lateral epicondylitis. Data sources: ProQuest, Medline via EBSCO, AMED, Scopus, Web of Science, CINAHL. Review methods: A systematic review was undertaken to identify randomized and controlled clinical tr
- PMID 23881334
- Platelet-rich therapies for musculoskeletal soft tissue injuries.
- Moraes VY, Lenza M, Tamaoki MJ, Faloppa F, Belloti JC.Author information Department of Orthopaedics and Traumatology, Universidade Federal de São Paulo, Rua Borges Lagoa, 778, São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil, 040450001.AbstractBACKGROUND: Platelet-rich therapies are being used increasingly in the treatment of musculoskeletal soft tissue injuries such as ligament, muscle and tendon tears and tendinopathies. These therapies can be used as the principal treatment or as an augmentation procedure (application after surgical repair or reconstruction). Platelet-rich therapies are produced by centrifuging a quantity of the patient's own blood and extracting the active, platelet-rich, fraction. The platelet-rich fraction is applied to the injured tissue; for example, by injection. Platelets have the ability to produce several growth factors, so these therapies should enhance tissue healing. There is a need to assess whether this translates into clinical benefit.
- The Cochrane database of systematic reviews.Cochrane Database Syst Rev.2013 Dec 23;12:CD010071. doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD010071.pub2.
- BACKGROUND: Platelet-rich therapies are being used increasingly in the treatment of musculoskeletal soft tissue injuries such as ligament, muscle and tendon tears and tendinopathies. These therapies can be used as the principal treatment or as an augmentation procedure (application after surgical re
- PMID 24363098
- 臨床室 トリアムシノロンアセトニド注射後に尺骨神経障害をきたした2例
- 澤田 智一,大村 威夫,荻原 弘晃 [他]
- 整形外科 = Orthopedic surgery 65(5), 427-429, 2014-05
- NAID 40020070973
- Wise Stephanie L.,Owens Denise Sherie,Binkley Helen M.
- Strength & conditioning journal : 日本ストレングス&コンディショニング協会機関誌 21(3), 44-50, 2014-04
- NAID 40020035567
- Upper Extremity Problems in Doner Kebab Masters
- Taspinar Ozgur,Kepekci Muge,Ozaras Nihal,Aydin Teoman,Guler Mustafa
- Journal of Physical Therapy Science 26(9), 1433-1436, 2014
- … Lateral epicondylitis was more frequently statistically significant in the work group. … [Conclusion] Hand pain and lateral epicondylitis are more frequent in doner chefs than in other forms of business. …
- NAID 130004690834
- Epicondylitis definition, irritation or inflammation of the epicondyle or surrounding tissue, especially at the elbow. See more. Thesaurus Translator Reference Word of the Day Blog Slideshows Apps by Dictionary My Account Log In ...
- ep·i·con·dy·li·tis (p-k n dl-t s) n. Infection or inflammation of an epicondyle. Epicondylitis A painful and sometimes disabling inflammation of the muscle and surrounding tissues of the elbow caused by repeated stress and strain on the ...