出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2014/01/08 21:40:17」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- Development of Small-molecule HIV Entry Inhibitors Specifically Targeting gp120 or gp41.
- Lu L, Yu F, Cai L, Debnath AK, Jiang S1.
- Current topics in medicinal chemistry.Curr Top Med Chem.2015 Sep 1. [Epub ahead of print]
- Human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) envelope (Env) glycoprotein surface subunit gp120 and transmembrane subunit gp41 play important roles in HIV-1 entry, thus serving as key targets for the development of HIV-1 entry inhibitors. T20 peptide (enfuvirtide) is the first U.S. FDA-approved HIV en
- PMID 26324044
- The N-Terminal T-T Motif of a Third-Generation HIV-1 Fusion Inhibitor Is Not Required for Binding Affinity and Antiviral Activity.
- Chong H1, Qiu Z1, Su Y1, He Y1.
- Journal of medicinal chemistry.J Med Chem.2015 Aug 27;58(16):6378-88. doi: 10.1021/acs.jmedchem.5b00109. Epub 2015 Aug 17.
- The highlighted next-generation HIV-1 fusion inhibitor peptide 1 is capped by two threonines. Here, we generated peptide 2 by deleting the T-T motif and compared their structural and antiviral properties. Significantly, two peptides showed similar helical and oligomeric states in solution, comparabl
- PMID 26256053
- Protein/peptide-based entry/fusion inhibitors as anti-HIV therapies: challenges and future direction.
- Fumakia M1, Yang S1, Gu J1, Ho EA1.
- Reviews in medical virology.Rev Med Virol.2015 Aug 26. doi: 10.1002/rmv.1853. [Epub ahead of print]
- The failures of several first-generation and second-generation small molecule drug-based anti-HIV therapies in various stages of clinical trials are an indication that there is a need for a paradigm shift in the future designs of anti-HIV therapeutics. Over the past several decades, various anti-HIV
- PMID 26308574
- インテグラーゼ阻害薬,ケモカインレセプター阻害薬、融合阻害薬 (特集 HIV/AIDS--最新の治療研究の進歩) -- (抗HIV薬・ワクチン研究の進歩)
- 潟永 博之
- 日本臨床 68(3), 520-524, 2010-03
- NAID 40016975407
- Affinity selection and sequence-activity relationships of HIV-1 membrane fusion inhibitors directed at the drug-resistant variants
- Oishi Shinya,Watanabe Kentaro,Ito Saori,Tanaka Michinori,Nishikawa Hiroki,Ohno Hiroaki,Shimane Kazuki,Izumi Kazuki,Sakagami Yasuko,Kodama Eiichi N.,Matsuoka Masao,Asai Akira,Fujii Nobutaka
- MedChemComm 1(4), 276-281, 2010
- … Enfuvirtide is the first approved membrane fusion inhibitor against HIV-1. … Although this drug is effective against multi-drug resistant strains, the emergence of enfuvirtide-resistant strains has been reported in patients who have received an enfuvirtide-containing regimen. …
- NAID 120002484932
- Electrostatically constrained α-helical peptide inhibits replication of HIV-1 resistant to enfuvirtide.
- Nishikawa Hiroki,Nakamura Shota,Kodama Eiichi,Ito Saori,Kajiwara Keiko,Izumi Kazuki,Sakagami Yasuko,Oishi Shinya,Ohkubo Tadayasu,Kobayashi Yuji,Otaka Akira,Fujii Nobutaka,Matsuoka Masao
- The international journal of biochemistry & cell biology 41(4), 891-899, 2009-04
- … Alpha-helical peptides, such as T-20 (enfuvirtide) and C34, derived from the gp41 carboxyl-terminal heptad repeat (C-HR) of HIV-1, inhibit membrane fusion of HIV-1 and the target cells. …
- NAID 120002790064
- Drug information on Enfuvirtide for patients and consumers. ... What should I tell my health care provider before taking enfuvirtide? Before taking enfuvirtide, tell your health care provider: If you are allergic to enfuvirtide or ...
- FUZEON Indication What is FUZEON? FUZEON is a medicine called an HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) fusion inhibitor. FUZEON is always used with other anti-HIV medicines to treat adults and children ages 6 - 16 years with ...