全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 単純ヘルペス性角膜炎 herpes simplex keratitis
- 2. 肝移植における急性細胞性拒絶反応の診断 diagnosis of acute cellular rejection in liver transplantation
- 3. C型肝炎ウイルス感染に対する肝移植 liver transplantation for hepatitis c virus infection
- 4. ウィルムス腫瘍の治療および予後 treatment and prognosis of wilms tumor
- 5. 転移性の胃腸膵管系神経内分泌腫瘍：腫瘍増殖を管理するための局所治療の選択肢 metastatic gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumors local options to control tumor growth
- Effect of VEGF, P53 and telomerase on angiogenesis of gastric carcinoma tissue.
- Yu YF1, Zhang Y2, Shen N2, Zhang RY2, Lu XQ2.Author information 1Affiliated Hospital of Hebei University of Engineering, Handan 056002, Hebei, China. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.orgAffiliated Hospital of Hebei University of Engineering, Handan 056002, Hebei, China.AbstractOBJECTIVE: To investigate the effect of vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF), P53 and telomerase on angiogenesis in gastric carcinoma tissue.
- Asian Pacific journal of tropical medicine.Asian Pac J Trop Med.2014 Apr;7(4):293-6. doi: 10.1016/S1995-7645(14)60041-9.
- OBJECTIVE: To investigate the effect of vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF), P53 and telomerase on angiogenesis in gastric carcinoma tissue.METHODS: A total of 95 surgical resection samples of gastric cancer tissue after pathological diagnosis are collected to observe the VEGF, P53 and telomer
- PMID 24507679
- Endothelial PKCα-MAPK/ERK-phospholipase A2 pathway activation as a response of glioma in a triple culture model. A new role for pericytes?
- Anfuso CD1, Motta C1, Giurdanella G1, Arena V1, Alberghina M1, Lupo G2.Author information 1Dept. Biomedicina Clinica e Molecolare, University of Catania, Catania, Italy.2Dept. Biomedicina Clinica e Molecolare, University of Catania, Catania, Italy. Electronic address: email@example.com.AbstractIn view of understanding the molecular mechanisms through which angiogenic switch on happens in the early phases of reciprocal interaction between tumor and cells constituting microvessel, a triple culture model in which endothelial cells (EC), pericytes (PC) and glioma C6 cells were cultured together. In the present work, we observed that C6 enhanced EC proliferation. This effect was reduced by cytosolic and Ca(2+)-independent phospholipase A2 (cPLA2 and iPLA2), cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2), PI3-K, MEK-1, and ERK1/2 inhibitors and by siRNAs against both PLA2s. In EC, C6 induced an increase in iPLA2, cPLA2 and COX-2 total protein expression. Moreover, the increase in endothelial cPLA2 phosphorylation was attenuated by kinase inhibitors. Both EC proliferation and signal protein phosphorylation were attenuated when PC were in triple culture. In EC/C6 supernatants, and, in a lesser extent, in EC/PC co-cultures, an enhancement in prostaglandins E2 (PGE2) was found. The presence of PC in triple-cultures caused a decrease in production of PGE2 respect to EC/C6 double-cultures. In all systems, AACOCF3 and BEL significantly reduced PGE2 secretion. In Matrigel-based assays, emerging branch points from EC cell bodies and tubule-like structures were observed. C6 conditioned EC/PC co-cultures in constituting poorly organized tubules. Transfection of EC with c- and iPLA2 siRNA strongly reduced in vitro tubulogenesis. Data here reported indicate that PKCα, ERK kinase phosphorylation, PLA2s and COX-2 activation, and PGE2 production in EC stimulated by tumor cells are coincident phenomena and could represent therapeutic targets in chemoprevention of glioma. Moreover, PC exhibited an important "modulating" role in the initial stages of angiogenesis driven by a brain tumor.
- Biochimie.Biochimie.2014 Apr;99:77-87. doi: 10.1016/j.biochi.2013.11.013. Epub 2013 Nov 25.
- In view of understanding the molecular mechanisms through which angiogenic switch on happens in the early phases of reciprocal interaction between tumor and cells constituting microvessel, a triple culture model in which endothelial cells (EC), pericytes (PC) and glioma C6 cells were cultured togeth
- PMID 24287292
- The effect of liposomal size on the targeted delivery of doxorubicin to Integrin alpha v beta 3-expressing tumor endothelial cells
- Kibria Golam,Hatakeyama Hiroto,Ohga Noritaka,Hida Kyoko,Harashima Hideyoshi
- Biomaterials 34(22), 5617-5627, 2013-07-00
- … In this study, LPs were developed with controlled sizes, where variation in LP size dictates the ligand receptor interaction, cellular internalization and its distribution within the tumor microenvironment. …
- NAID 120005307930
- Synergic effect of photodynamic therapy using talaporfin sodium with conventional anticancer chemotherapy for the treatment of bile duct carcinoma
- Nonaka Yoshikazu,Nanashima Atsushi,Nonaka Takashi,Uehara Masataka,Isomoto Hajime,Abo Takafumi,Nagayasu Takeshi
- Journal of Surgical Research 181(2), 234-241, 2013-05-15
- … Methods: The range of the necrotic area, the percentage of apoptosis-positive cells, the vascular endothelial growth factor expression quantification, and the proliferating cell nuclear antigen-labeling index, as treatment effects, were examined in the BDC cell line (NOZ) in vitro and in vivo (4-wk-old male BALB/c mice). … Results: Tumor viability was determined by an in vitro MTS assay. …
- NAID 120005293395
- Bimodal anti-glioma mechanisms of cilengitide demonstrated by novel invasive glioma models
- Onishi Manabu,Ichikawa Tomotsugu,Kurozumi Kazuhiko,Fujii Kentaro,Yoshida Koichi,Inoue Satoshi,Michiue Hiroyuki,Chiocca E. Antonio,Kaur Balveen,Date Isao
- Neuropathology 33(2), 162-174, 2013-04-00
- … Integrins are expressed in tumor cells and tumor endothelial cells, and likely play important roles in glioma angiogenesis and invasion. … Immunohistochemical staining of cells in culture and brain tumors in rats revealed positive v3 integrin expression in J3T-2 cells and tumor endothelial cells, but not in J3T-1 cells. …
- NAID 120005311964
- INTRODUCTION Tumor angiogenesis is necessary for solid tumor progression and metastasis (1). In tumor angiogenesis, tumors are invaded by normal host blood vessels (2) ...
- The vascular endothelium is a dynamic cellular “organ” that controls passage of nutrients into tissues, maintains the flow of blood, and regulates the trafficking of leukocytes. In tumors, factors such as hypoxia and chronic growth ...