出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2013/03/12 09:37:47」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 小児における慢性腎臓病の臨床症状および評価 clinical presentation and evaluation of chronic kidney disease in children
- 2. 多発性内分泌腫瘍1型：臨床症状および診断 multiple endocrine neoplasia type 1 clinical manifestations and diagnosis
- 3. 多発性内分泌腫瘍2型の臨床症状および診断 clinical manifestations and diagnosis of multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2
- 4. 拡張型心筋症の原因 causes of dilated cardiomyopathy
- 5. 多発性内分泌腫瘍1型：治療 multiple endocrine neoplasia type 1 treatment
- Anatomy, Physiology, and Laboratory Evaluation of the Pituitary Gland.
- Hong GK1, Payne SC2, Jane JA Jr3.
- Otolaryngologic clinics of North America.Otolaryngol Clin North Am.2016 Feb;49(1):21-32. doi: 10.1016/j.otc.2015.09.002.
- The pituitary gland functions prominently in the control of most endocrine systems in the body. Diverse processes such as metabolism, growth, reproduction, and water balance are tightly regulated by the pituitary in conjunction with the hypothalamus and various downstream endocrine organs. Benign tu
- PMID 26614827
- Systemic Diseases and Conditions Affecting Jaws.
- Kuperstein AS1, Berardi TR2, Mupparapu M3.
- Dental clinics of North America.Dent Clin North Am.2016 Jan;60(1):235-64. doi: 10.1016/j.cden.2015.08.008.
- This article discusses the radiographic manifestation of jaw lesions whose etiology may be traced to underlying systemic disease. Some changes may be related to hematologic or metabolic disorders. A group of bone changes may be associated with disorders of the endocrine system. It is imperative for
- PMID 26614956
- Effect of a pre-exercise hydrocortisone dose on short-term physical performance in female patients with primary adrenal failure.
- Simunkova K1, Jovanovic N2, Rostrup E2, Methlie P2, Øksnes M2, Nilsen RM2, Hennø H2, Tilseth M2, Godang K2, Kovac A2, Løvås K3, Husebye ES3.
- European journal of endocrinology / European Federation of Endocrine Societies.Eur J Endocrinol.2016 Jan;174(1):97-105. doi: 10.1530/EJE-15-0630. Epub 2015 Oct 22.
- OBJECTIVE: Many patients with primary adrenal insufficiency (Addison's disease) take extra doses of glucocorticoids during stressful events, but a benefit has not been demonstrated in controlled trials. Here, we investigated the effects of a pre-exercise hydrocortisone dose on cardiorespiratory, hor
- PMID 26494876
- Weak activity of UDP-glucuronosyltransferase toward Bisphenol analogs in mouse perinatal development
- YABUSAKI Risa,IWANO Hidetomo,TSUAHIMA Sumito,KOIKE Nanako,OHTANI Naoko,TANEMURA Kentaro,INOUE Hiroki,YOKOTA Hiroshi
- Journal of Veterinary Medical Science advpub(0), 2015
- … Bisphenol A (BPA) is a widely used industrial chemical that disrupts endocrine function. … BPA is an endocrine disrupting chemical (EDC) that has been demonstrated to affect reproductive organ development, brain development, metabolic disease and post-natal behavior. …
- NAID 130005075577
- Testosterone, dihydrotestosterone and estradiol are differentially associated with carotid intima-media thickness and the presence of carotid plaque in men with and without coronary artery disease
- Chan Yi X.,Knuiman Matthew W.,Hung Joseph,Divitini Mark L.,Handelsman David J.,Beilby John P.,McQuillan Brendan,Yeap Bu B.
- … Our aim was to determine hormone profiles associated with carotid intima-media thickness (CIMT) and carotid atheroma, in men with and without known coronary artery disease (CAD). …
- NAID 130005075493
- Clinicopathological features of Riedel's thyroiditis associated with IgG4-related disease in Japan
- Takeshima Ken,Inaba Hidefumi,Ariyasu Hiroyuki,Furukawa Yasushi,Doi Asako,Nishi Masahiro,Hirokawa Mitsuyoshi,Yoshida Akira,Imai Ryoukichi,Akamizu Takashi
- … Immunoglobulin G4-related disease (IgG4-RD) is typified by infiltration of IgG4-positive plasma cells into multiple organs, resulting in tissue fibrosis and organ dysfunction. …
- NAID 130005074105
- Types of endocrine disease  Broadly speaking, endocrine disorders may be subdivided into three groups:  Endocrine gland hyposecretion (leading to hormone deficiency) Endocrine gland hypersecretion (leading to hormone ...
- endocrine disease signs and symptoms of disease relating to endocrine gland dysfunction, e.g. diabetes mellitus, Cushing's disease, Addison's disease ... The skin manifestations may precede an underlying endocrine disease, may ...
|リンク元||「内分泌疾患」「endocrinopathy」「endocrine system disease」|
- endocrine disease、endocrine disorder
- endocrine disease
- 疾患：illnessより厳密な概念。「ある臓器に明確な障害が確認され、それによって症状が出ているとはっきり説明できる場合」 (PSY.9)
- 特定の原因、病態生理、症状、経過、予後、病理組織所見が全てそろった場合 (PSY.9)
- something that is very wrong with people's attitudes, way of life or with society.
- endocrinic, endocrinal