出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/09/22 21:52:57」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 頚動脈内膜剥離術 carotid endarterectomy
- 2. 症候性頸動脈アテローム性動脈硬化症のマネージメント management of symptomatic carotid atherosclerotic disease
- 3. Anesthesia for carotid endarterectomy and carotid stenting
- 4. 無症候性頸動脈アテローム性動脈硬化症のマネージメント management of asymptomatic carotid atherosclerotic disease
- 5. 頸動脈内膜剥離術の合併症 complications of carotid endarterectomy
- Brain diffusion changes in unilateral carotid artery stenosis with non-shunt endarterectomy: Correlation with white matter lesions.
- Sahin N1, Solak A2, Genc B2, Akpinar MB3, Kulu U4, Cengiz H5.
- Clinical neurology and neurosurgery.Clin Neurol Neurosurg.2015 Jun;133:24-9. doi: 10.1016/j.clineuro.2015.03.002. Epub 2015 Mar 16.
- OBJECTIVE: Carotid stenosis is associated with hemodynamic cerebral ischemia. Diffusion-weighted MR imaging allows for the assessment of changes related to alterations in tissue integrity. The aim of this study was to investigate (a) whether white matter lesions (WML) and apparent diffusion coeffici
- PMID 25837237
- Content, accuracy and completeness of patient consent in a regional vascular surgery unit.
- McGrogan D1, Mark D, Lee B, O'Donnell ME.
- Irish journal of medical science.Ir J Med Sci.2015 Jun;184(2):521-9. doi: 10.1007/s11845-014-1160-x. Epub 2014 Jun 19.
- OBJECTIVE: Although the General Medical Council has published guidelines for procedural consent, there is evidence to suggest that deficiencies still occur in completion demographics, documentation of procedural risks and information regarding alternative therapies. We assessed the accuracy and comp
- PMID 24942206
- Cross-flow determination by transcranial Doppler predicts clamping ischemia in patients undergoing carotid endarterectomy.
- Attigah N1, Demirel S, Ringleb P, Hinz U, Hyhlik-Dürr A, Böckler D.
- The Journal of cardiovascular surgery.J Cardiovasc Surg (Torino).2015 Jun;56(3):417-22. Epub 2013 Jul 18.
- AIM: Aim of the paper was to assess the reliability of preoperative cross-flow determination by transcranial Doppler measurement (TCD) to detect clamping ischemia in patients undergoing carotid endarterectomy with selective shunting.METHODS: Retrospective one-to-one matched-pair analysis of 72 patie
- PMID 23867860
- 頸動脈疾患のbest practiceを求めて : ACST-2の背景
- 循環器内科 = Cardioangiology 79(1), 69-73, 2016-01
- NAID 40020723178
- Results of Tailored CAS in Patients with High Risk Carotid Stenosis for CEA
- 脳神経血管内治療 10(1), 13-18, 2016
- NAID 130005142470
- Clinical Outcome of Surgical Endarterectomy for Common Femoral Artery Occlusive Disease
- Circulation Journal 80(4), 964-969, 2016
- NAID 130005139585
- Endarterectomy is a surgical procedure to remove the atheromatous plaque material, or blockage, in the lining of an artery constricted by the buildup of soft/ hardening deposits. It is carried out by separating the plaque from the arterial wall.
- Endarterectomy is the general term for the surgical removal of plaque from an artery that has become narrowed or blocked. Your arteries are normally smooth and unobstructed on the inside but they can become blocked through a process ...
|拡張検索||「thrombo endarterectomy」「thromboendarterectomy」「carotid endarterectomy」|