出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/04/04 10:25:57」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- Sentinel Node Biopsy in Pediatric Patients: The Experience in a Single Institution.
- Dall'Igna P1, De Corti F1, Alaggio R2, Cecchetto G1.
- European journal of pediatric surgery : official journal of Austrian Association of Pediatric Surgery ... [et al] = Zeitschrift fur Kinderchirurgie.Eur J Pediatr Surg.2014 Dec 5. [Epub ahead of print]
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy (SLNB) is an established staging technique in many malignancies, but reports describing this procedure for the evaluation of regional lymph nodes in childhood and adolescents are still scarce. SLNB has progressively gained a role in the staging of pediatric melanoma and so
- PMID 25478665
- Association of trisomy 18 with hepatoblastoma and its implications.
- Tan ZH1, Lai A, Chen CK, Chang KT, Tan AM.
- European journal of pediatrics.Eur J Pediatr.2014 Dec;173(12):1595-8. doi: 10.1007/s00431-013-2147-8. Epub 2013 Aug 23.
- Hepatoblastoma is a highly malignant embryonal liver tumor that occurs almost exclusively in infants and toddlers. Trisomy 18 is the second most common autosomal trisomy after trisomy 21 and is generally considered a lethal disorder. Ten cases of hepatoblastoma in children with trisomy 18 have been
- PMID 23975412
- Reactive oxygen species-dependent nitric oxide production in reciprocal interactions of glioma and microglial cells.
- Shen SC1, Wu MS, Lin HY, Yang LY, Chen YH, Chen YC.
- Journal of cellular physiology.J Cell Physiol.2014 Dec;229(12):2015-26. doi: 10.1002/jcp.24659.
- Conditioned mediums (CMs) from glioma cells U87, GBM-8401, and C6 significantly induced iNOS protein and NO production by microglial cells BV-2 but without altering the cell viability or cell-cycle progression of BV2 microglia. Significant increases in intracellular peroxide by U87-CM and C6-CM were
- PMID 24777714
- 永井 康晴,南 高文,伊丹 祥隆 [他],小林 泰之,清水 信貴,山本 豊,林 泰司,野澤 昌弘,吉村 一宏,石井 徳味,植村 天受
- 泌尿器科紀要 = Acta urologica Japonica 59(10), 693-697, 2013-10
- … A histopathological examination revealed a choriocarcinoma, embryonal carcinoma, mature teratoma, and a yolk sac tumor. … Tumor marker levels were elevated ; … Although he was treated post-operatively with two courses of bleomycin, etoposide and cisplatin therapy, four courses of high-dose carboplatin, etoposide and iphosphamide (VIP) therapy, and two courses of CPT-11＋ cisplatin therapy, tumor maker levels remained elevated and lung metastases were stable. …
- NAID 120005347148
- 〈Case Reports〉Squamous cell carcinoma of the umbilicus
- Yoshida Masuki,Kawada Akira
- Acta Medica Kinki University 38(1), 65-67, 2013-06
- … Positron emission tomography-computed tomography (PET-CT) scan did not identify any other tumor sites except for the umbilicus. … The patient underwent wide local excision of the primary tumor, including its attachment to the peritoneum. … Because of the variations in vascularity and the residual embryonal connections of the umbilicus with the peritoneum and other intra-abdominal organs, an aggressive surgical approach is recommended in the management of malignant umbilical tumors. …
- NAID 120005324273
- A long-term survival case of adult undifferentiated embryonal sarcoma of liver
- Noguchi Keita,Yokoo Hideki,Nakanishi Kazuaki,Kakisaka Tatsuhiko,Tsuruga Yosuke,Kamachi Hirofumi,Matsushita Michiaki,Kamiyama Toshiya
- World Journal of Surgical Oncology 10, 65, 2012-04-27
- … Undifferentiated embryonal sarcoma of the liver (USEL) is a rare malignant hepatic tumor with a poor prognosis that is usually observed in children (aged 6 to 10 years) and rarely seen in adults. … The levels of viral hepatitis and tumor serum markers were all within normal limits. … Microscopically, the tumor was composed of pleomorphic and polynuclear dyskaryotic cells in a myxoid stroma with focal eosinophilic globules and no clear differentiation to muscle. …
- NAID 120004608971
- embryonal tumor、embryoma
- embryonal tumor