全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. Infectious folliculitis
- 2. カンジダ性間擦疹 candidal intertrigo
- 3. 紅色陰癬 erythrasma
- 4. 爪の手術 nail surgery
- 5. INRコントロールに対するワルファリンとモジュレーターの生物学 biology of warfarin and modulators of inr control
- Design and synthesis of 1H-1,2,3-triazoles derived from econazole as antitubercular agents.
- Kim S, Cho SN, Oh T, Kim P.SourceCancer & Infectious Diseases Therapeutics Research Group, Korea Research Institute of Chemical Technology, Daejeon, Republic of Korea; College of Pharmacy, Kyung Hee University, Seoul, Republic of Korea.
- Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry letters.Bioorg Med Chem Lett.2012 Nov 15;22(22):6844-7. doi: 10.1016/j.bmcl.2012.09.041. Epub 2012 Sep 23.
- Econazole has been known to be active against Mycobacterium tuberculosis. We have designed and synthesized 1H-1,2,3-triazoles derived from econazole as antitubercular agents. The majority of triazole derivatives have been prepared by microwave-assisted click chemistry. It turned out that all of the
- PMID 23058885
- Pharmacological comparison of novel synthetic fenamate analogues with econazole and 2-APB on the inhibition of TRPM2 channels.
- Chen GL, Zeng B, Eastmond S, Elsenussi SE, Boa AN, Xu SZ.SourceCentre for Cardiovascular and Metabolic Research, Hull York Medical School, University of Hull, Hull, UK Department of Chemistry, University of Hull, Hull, UK.
- British journal of pharmacology.Br J Pharmacol.2012 Nov;167(6):1232-43. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-5381.2012.02058.x.
- BACKGROUND AND PURPOSE Fenamate analogues, econazole and 2-aminoethoxydiphenyl borate (2-APB) are inhibitors of transient receptor potential melastatin 2 (TRPM2) channels and are used as research tools. However, these compounds have different chemical structures and therapeutic applications. Here we
- PMID 22646516
- TRPM4 Channels Mediate Hypertonicity-induced, Ca2+-impermeable, Non-selective Cation Currents in a Cervical Cancer Cell Line, HeLa Cells
- , , , ,
- 信州医学雑誌 62(1), 33-44, 2014
- … Ion channels mediating these currents were Ca2+-impermeable and sensitive to flufenamic acid (FFA) and econazole but not to amiloride or ruthenium red. …
- NAID 130004551913
- In Vitro Evaluation of Mucoadhesive Vaginal Tablets of Antifungal Drugs Prepared with Thiolated Polymer and Development of a New Dissolution Technique for Vaginal Formulations
- , , [他], , , , ,
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical Bulletin 59(8), 952-958, 2011
- … Econazole nitrate (EN) and miconazole nitrate (MN) were used as antifungal drugs to prepare the vaginal tablet formulations. …
- NAID 130000960925
- Synthesis and Evaluation of Different Fatty Acid Esters Formulated into Precirol ATO-Based Lipid Nanoparticles as Vehicles for Topical Delivery
- , , [他],
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical Bulletin 57(7), 680-684, 2009
- … Moreover, drug loading and skin permeation of Econazole nitrate, chosen as a lipophilic model drug, were evaluated as well. … The maximum flux of drug was observed for the nanoparticles containing esters with 17 and 19 carbon atoms, suggesting that these formulations may constitute a potential carrier for topical delivery of econazole nitrate. …
- NAID 130000124366
- Econazole Cream official prescribing information for healthcare professionals. Includes: indications, dosage, adverse reactions, pharmacology and more. ... Contraindications Econazole Nitrate Cream, 1% is contraindicated in ...
- Econazole Topical: learn about side effects, dosage, special precautions, and more on MedlinePlus ... Keep all appointments with your doctor. Econazole is for external use only. Do not let econazole get into your eyes or mouth, and ...