出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2014/05/03 09:49:20」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- The effect of polymer properties on direct compression and drug release from water-insoluble controlled release matrix tablets.
- Grund J1, Koerber M2, Walther M1, Bodmeier R1.
- International journal of pharmaceutics.Int J Pharm.2014 Jul 20;469(1):94-101. doi: 10.1016/j.ijpharm.2014.04.033. Epub 2014 Apr 16.
- The objective of this study was to identify and evaluate key polymer properties affecting direct compression and drug release from water-insoluble matrices. Commonly used polymers, such as Kollidon(®) SR, Eudragit(®) RS and ethyl cellulose, were characterized, formulated into tablets and compared
- PMID 24746409
- Mechanisms of diphylline release from dual-solute loaded poly(vinyl alcohol) matrices.
- Hasimi A1, Papadokostaki KG, Sanopoulou M.
- Materials science & engineering. C, Materials for biological applications.Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl.2014 Jan 1;34:369-76. doi: 10.1016/j.msec.2013.09.027. Epub 2013 Sep 29.
- The release kinetics of the model hydrophilic drug, diphylline (DPL), from physically crosslinked poly(vinyl alcohol) (PVA) matrices, is studied in relation to the drug load and the presence of a second solute incorporated in the matrix. The second solute, a gadolinium (III) complex (Gd-DTPA), is a
- PMID 24268271
- Maculopapular-type drug eruption caused by Coughcode(®)-N combination tablets.
- Yokose C1, Nakai N, Katoh N.
- Allergology international : official journal of the Japanese Society of Allergology.Allergol Int.2013 Dec;62(4):519-21. doi: 10.2332/allergolint.13-LE-0558. Epub 2013 Sep 25.
- PMID 24060762
- Utilization of intravenous dihydroxypro-pyltheophylline (dyphylline) in an aminophlline-sensitive patient, and its pharmacokinetic comparison with theophylline
- J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 65, 353-357, 1980
- NAID 30016526457
- Easy to read patient leaflet for dyphylline. Includes indications, proper use, special instructions, precautions, and possible side effects. ... Disclaimer: This information should not be used to decide whether or not to take this medicine ...
- Find patient medical information for dyphylline oral on WebMD including its uses, side effects and safety, interactions, pictures, warnings and user ratings. ... This medication is used to treat and prevent wheezing and trouble ...