全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 薬物アレルギー患者へのアプローチ an approach to the patient with drug allergy
- 2. 抗マラリア剤：概要 antimalarial drugs an overview
- 3. 成人における薬物中毒への一般的アプローチ general approach to drug poisoning in adults
- 4. リウマチ性疾患における免疫抑制剤および疾患修飾剤の使用の概要 overview of the use of immunosuppressive and disease modifying drugs in the rheumatic diseases
- 5. 処方剤の誤用：疫学、予防、同定、およびマネージメント prescription drug misuse epidemiology prevention identification and management
- "DILI, Dosage and Drug Disposition: Is Idiosyncrasy really unpredictable?"
- Lewis JH.
- Clinical gastroenterology and hepatology : the official clinical practice journal of the American Gastroenterological Association.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol.2014 Feb 12. pii: S1542-3565(14)00203-1. doi: 10.1016/j.cgh.2014.02.011. [Epub ahead of print]
- PMID 24530601
- Adverse drug reaction and concepts of drug safety in Ayurveda: An overview.
- Ajanal M1, Nayak S2, Prasad BS3, Kadam A4.Author information 1Department of Dravyaguna & Research Center, RGES Ayurveda Medical College and PG Research Center, Ron, Karnataka 582209, India.2Department of Dravyaguna, KLEU Shri BMK Ayurved Mahavidhyalaya, Belgaum, Karnataka 590003, India.3KLEU Shri BMK Ayurved Mahavidhyalaya, Belgaum, Karnataka 590003, India.4Department of Research and Development, Rasayani Biologics Pvt Ltd, Pune 411045, India.AbstractDrug safety is a very basic and fundamental concept in medical practice. ADRs play an important role in assessing patient safety in any system of medicine. Pharmacovigilance study is thus significant to understand treatment outcomes. Current raised issue with respect to complementary and alternative system medicine (CAM) like Ayurveda is increased in number of safety reports along with report misinterpretation; this generates the negative impact on system. Although, Ayurveda which is holistic system of medicine from India has elaborated the causes and methods of drug-induced consequences along with preventive measures the available data in classical texts is scattered. The compilation and analysis along with modern concept drug safety is need of the hour. Present literature review was conducted from various compendium of Ayurveda and electronic data base with search terms of 'Vyapad', 'Viruddha', 'Ahita', 'herb-herb interaction', 'idiosyncrasy', 'Prakritiviruddha' etc. The reported information was analysed for the possible correlation on concept of ADR and Pharmacovigilance of current science. Overall review demonstrated that drug interaction, iatrogenic, over dose, administration of unsuitable drugs, reprehensive drug administration with respect to disease, complication from five procedural therapies (Panchakarma) and reprehensible preparation of mineral drug are nearer to the modern causes of ADR. Thus, concept of drug safety and ADR is not new to the Ayurveda. The concept "Drug which is not appropriate to be used as medicine"(Abheshaja) of Ayurveda sounds similar as that of modern pharmacovigilance.
- Journal of young pharmacists : JYP.J Young Pharm.2013 Dec;5(4):116-120. Epub 2013 Oct 23.
- Drug safety is a very basic and fundamental concept in medical practice. ADRs play an important role in assessing patient safety in any system of medicine. Pharmacovigilance study is thus significant to understand treatment outcomes. Current raised issue with respect to complementary and alternative
- PMID 24563588
- 池田 敏彦
- 薬学雑誌. 乙号 135(4), 567-578, 2015
- … Animal experiments cannot predict the probability of idiosyncratic drug toxicity; … consequently, an important goal of the pharmaceutical industry is to develop a new methodology for preventing this form of drug reaction. …
- NAID 130005060823
- Drug-Induced Idiosyncratic Hepatotoxicity: Prevention Strategy Developed after the Troglitazone Case
- … The genotype analysis, however, indicated that the metabolic idiosyncrasy resides in the degradation of but not in the production of the toxic metabolites of troglitazone. … After the troglitazone-case, pharmaceutical companies implemented screening systems for chemically reactive metabolites at early stage of drug development, taking both the amount of covalent binding to the proteins in vitro and the assumed clinical dose level into consideration. …
- NAID 130004463162
- drug idiosyncrasy An unusual response to a drug. It can manifest as an accelerated, toxic, or inappropriate response to the usual therapeutic dose of a drug. ... Disclaimer All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus ...
- drug (drŭg) n. 1. a. A substance used in the diagnosis, treatment, or prevention of a disease or as a component of a medication. b. Such a substance as recognized or defined by the US Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. 2. A ...
- do drugs