出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/12/13 03:39:00」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 結腸憩室症の疫学および病態生理 epidemiology and pathophysiology of colonic diverticular disease
- 2. 成人における急性憩室炎の臨床症状および診断 clinical manifestations and diagnosis of acute diverticulitis in adults
- 3. 患者情報：憩室症（詳細） diverticular disease beyond the basics
- 4. 大腸憩室出血 colonic diverticular bleeding
- 5. 憩室炎 diverticular colitis
- Symptomatic paediatric Meckel's diverticulum: stratified diagnostic indicators and accuracy of Meckel's scan.
- Al Janabi M1, Samuel M, Kahlenberg A, Kumar S, Al-Janabi M.
- Nuclear medicine communications.Nucl Med Commun.2014 Nov;35(11):1162-6. doi: 10.1097/MNM.0000000000000193.
- PURPOSE: The aim of the study was to delineate stratified diagnostic indicants and evaluate the diagnostic accuracy of technetium-99m (Tc)-pertechnetate scintigraphy in children with symptomatic Meckel's diverticulum (MD).MATERIALS AND METHODS: This was a prospective linear observational study condu
- PMID 25162963
- A retrospective case note review of laparoscopic versus open reversal of Hartmann's procedure.
- Walklett C1, Yeomans N.
- Annals of the Royal College of Surgeons of England.Ann R Coll Surg Engl.2014 Oct;96(7):539-42. doi: 10.1308/003588414X14055925058238.
- INTRODUCTION: First described in 1921, Hartmann's procedure is the gold standard treatment for complicated sigmoid diverticular disease. It is also used commonly for other causes of perforation of the large bowel. However, the reversal rate in the UK is much lower than in comparable countries, at on
- PMID 25245735
- Analysis of Surgical Outcomes of Diverticular Disease of the Colon
- Miyaso Hideaki,Iwakawa Kazuhide,Kitada Koji,Kimura Yuji,Isoda Kenta,Nishie Manabu,Hamano Ryosuke,Tokunaga Naoyuki,Tsunemitsu Yosuke,Ohtsuka Shinya,Inagaki Masaru,Iwagaki Hiromi
- Acta Medica Okayama 66(4), 299-305, 2012-08
- … We analyzed retrospectively the surgical outcomes of diverticular diseases of the colon at the surgical division of Fukuyama Medical Center. … Data were collected from 39 patients who underwent surgery for diverticular disease at Fukuyama Medical Center. … Surgical procedures should be decided in reference to the particularclinical and pathological features of diverticular disease to gain an acceptable morbidity and mortality rates. …
- NAID 120004622478
- 富田 凉一,藤崎 滋,杉藤 公信,池田 太郎,櫻井 健一,越永 従道,柴田 昌彦,丹正 勝久
- 日大醫學雜誌 70(5), 226-229, 2011-10-01
- NAID 10030358929
- Diverticulosis, also known as "diverticular disease", is the condition of having diverticula in the colon, which are outpocketings of the colonic mucosa and submucosa through weaknesses of muscle layers in the colon wall. These are more ...
- Diverticulitis is a common digestive disease which involves the formation of pouches (diverticula) within the bowel wall. This process is known as diverticulosis, and typically occurs within the large intestine, or colon, although it can ...
- diverticular disease
- diverticular disease
- 疾患：illnessより厳密な概念。「ある臓器に明確な障害が確認され、それによって症状が出ているとはっきり説明できる場合」 (PSY.9)
- 特定の原因、病態生理、症状、経過、予後、病理組織所見が全てそろった場合 (PSY.9)
- something that is very wrong with people's attitudes, way of life or with society.