- Mice heterozygous for cathepsin D deficiency exhibit mania-related behavior and stress-induced depression.
- Zhou R1, Lu Y1, Han Y1, Li X1, Lou H1, Zhu L1, Zhen X2, Duan S3.
- Progress in neuro-psychopharmacology & biological psychiatry.Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry.2015 Dec 3;63:110-8. doi: 10.1016/j.pnpbp.2015.06.007. Epub 2015 Jun 16.
- Mutations in cathepsin D (CTSD), an aspartic protease in the endosomal-lysosomal system, underlie congenital neuronal ceroid-lipofuscinosis (cNCL, also known as CLN10), a devastating neurodegenerative disease. CLN10 patients die within the first few days of life, and in the few patients who live int
- PMID 26092248
- Lithium is associated with decrease in all-cause and suicide mortality in high-risk bipolar patients: A nationwide registry-based prospective cohort study.
- Toffol E1, Hätönen T2, Tanskanen A3, Lönnqvist J4, Wahlbeck K5, Joffe G6, Tiihonen J3, Haukka J7, Partonen T8.
- Journal of affective disorders.J Affect Disord.2015 Sep 1;183:159-65. doi: 10.1016/j.jad.2015.04.055. Epub 2015 May 8.
- BACKGROUND: Mortality rates, in particular due to suicide, are especially high in bipolar patients. This nationwide, registry-based study analyses the associations of medication use with hospitalization due to attempted suicides, deaths from suicide, and overall mortality across different psychotrop
- PMID 26005778
- Notch pathway is activated in cell culture and mouse models of mutant SOD1-related familial amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, with suppression of its activation as an additional mechanism of neuroprotection for lithium and valproate.
- Wang SY1, Ren M2, Jiang HZ1, Wang J1, Jiang HQ1, Yin X1, Qi Y1, Wang XD1, Dong GT1, Wang TH1, Yang YQ1, Feng HL3.
- Neuroscience.Neuroscience.2015 Aug 20;301:276-88. doi: 10.1016/j.neuroscience.2015.06.002. Epub 2015 Jun 8.
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) is an idiopathic and lethal neurodegenerative disease that currently has no effective treatment. A recent study found that the Notch signaling pathway was up-regulated in a TAR DNA-binding protein-43 (TDP-43) Drosophila model of ALS. Notch signaling acts as a mast
- PMID 26067594
- Successful Initiation of Combined Therapy with Valproate Sodium Injection and Divalproex Sodium Extended-release Tablets in the Epilepsy Monitoring Unit
- Epilepsia : journal of the International League against Epilepsy 46(6), 949-951, 2005-06-01
- NAID 10017069356
- Extended-release Divalproex in Child and Adolescent Outpatients with Epilepsy
- Epilepsia : journal of the International League against Epilepsy 46(3), 440-443, 2005-03-01
- NAID 10016479329
- Divalproex-ER pharmacokinetics in older children and adolescents
- Pediatr Neurol 30, 330-337, 2004
- NAID 30007586039
- Valproate semisodium (INN) or divalproex sodium (USAN) consists of a compound of sodium valproate and valproic acid in a 1:1 molar relationship in an enteric coated form. It is used in the United Kingdom, Canada, and United States for the ...
- Learn about the prescription medication Depakote (Divalproex Sodium Delayed Release Tablets), drug uses, dosage, side effects, drug interactions, warnings, reviews and patient labeling.