- detachment、dissection、dissociate、dissociative disorder、dissociative reaction、fugue、maceration、unbinding
出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/08/19 12:53:38」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 心的外傷後ストレス障害の解離性：疫学、臨床症状、評価、および診断 dissociative aspects of posttraumatic stress disorder epidemiology clinical manifestations assessment and diagnosis
- 2. 解離性同一性障害：疫学、病因、臨床症状、経過、評価、および診断 dissociative identity disorder epidemiology pathogenesis clinical manifestations course assessment and diagnosis
- 3. 解離性健忘：疫学、病因、臨床症状、経過、および診断 dissociative amnesia epidemiology pathogenesis clinical manifestations course and diagnosis
- 4. Depersonalization/derealization disorder: Epidemiology, pathogenesis, clinical manifestations, course, and diagnosis
- 5. Treatment of depersonalization/derealization disorder
- Encapsulation of β-carotene within ferritin nanocages greatly increases its water-solubility and thermal stability.
- Chen L, Bai G, Yang R, Zang J, Zhou T, Zhao G.Author information CAU & ACC Joint-Laboratory of Space Food, College of Food Science and Nutritional Engineering, China Agricultural University, Beijing Key Laboratory of Functional Food from Plant Resources, Beijing 100083, PR China.AbstractCarotenoids may play a number of potential health benefits for human. However, their use in food industry is limited mostly because of their poor water-solubility and low thermal stability. Ferritins are widely distributed in nature with a shell-like structure which offers a great opportunity to improve the water-solubility and thermal stability of the carotenoids by encapsulation. In this work, recombinant human H-chain ferritin (rHuHF) was prepared and used to encapsulate β-carotene, a typical compound among carotenoids, by taking advantage of the reversible dissociation and reassembly characteristic of apoferritin in different pH environments. Results from high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), UV/Vis spectroscopy and transmission electron microscope (TEM) indicated that β-carotene molecules were successfully encapsulated within protein cages with a β-carotene/protein molar ratio of 12.4-1. Upon such encapsulation, these β-carotene-containing apoferritin nanocomposites were water-soluble. Interestingly, the thermal stability of the β-carotene encapsulated within apoferritin nanocages was markedly improved as compared to free β-carotene. These new properties might be favourable to the utilisation of β-carotene in food industry.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 Apr 15;149:307-12. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2013.10.115. Epub 2013 Nov 1.
- Carotenoids may play a number of potential health benefits for human. However, their use in food industry is limited mostly because of their poor water-solubility and low thermal stability. Ferritins are widely distributed in nature with a shell-like structure which offers a great opportunity to imp
- PMID 24295711
- Degradation of LIM domain-binding protein three during processing of Spanish dry-cured ham.
- Gallego M, Mora L, Fraser PD, Aristoy MC, Toldrá F.Author information Instituto de Agroquímica y Tecnología de Alimentos (CSIC), Avenue Agustín Escardino 7, 46980 Paterna, Valencia, Spain.AbstractExtensive proteolysis takes place during the processing of dry-cured ham due to the action of muscle peptidases. The aim of this work was to study the degradation of LIM domain binding protein 3 (LDB3), which is located at the Z-lines of the sarcomere, at different times during the Spanish dry-cured ham processing (2, 3.5, 5, 6.5, and 9months). A total of 107 peptides have been identified by mass spectrometry, most of them generated from the first region of the protein sequence (position 1-90) providing evidence for the complexity and variability of proteolytic reactions throughout the whole process of dry-curing. Methionine oxidation has been observed in several peptides by the end of the process. The potential of some of the identified peptides to be used as biomarkers of dry-cured ham processing has also been considered.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 Apr 15;149:121-8. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2013.10.076. Epub 2013 Oct 25.
- Extensive proteolysis takes place during the processing of dry-cured ham due to the action of muscle peptidases. The aim of this work was to study the degradation of LIM domain binding protein 3 (LDB3), which is located at the Z-lines of the sarcomere, at different times during the Spanish dry-cured
- PMID 24295685
- Synthesis of surface molecularly imprinted nanoparticles for recognition of lysozyme using a metal coordination monomer.
- Chen H, Kong J, Yuan D, Fu G.Author information Key Laboratory of Functional Polymer Materials of Ministry of Education, Institute of Polymer Chemistry, Nankai University, Tianjin 300071, China.AbstractMolecularly imprinted polymers against proteins are regarded as promising substitutes for natural antibodies, but have been frustrated with the problems including reduced interaction between functional monomers and protein template in the aqueous media required during their synthesis and restricted mass transfer across the resulting crosslinked polymer matrixes. For addressing these issues, herein we proposed a strategy for imprinting of a protein on the surface of nanoparticles using a metal chelating monomer. With lysozyme as a model protein template and Cu(2+) chelating N-(4-vinyl)-benzyl iminodiacetic acid as the coordination monomer along with other monomers, protein imprinted polymer nanoshells were formed over vinyl-modified silica nanoparticles via surface polymerization in high-dilution monomer solution. The feed concentration of the crosslinking monomer was optimized toward achieving the best imprinting effect. Compared with the related imprinted materials reported previously, the resultant core-shell imprinted particles showed greatly faster binding kinetics, elevated rebinding capacity and selectivity. More importantly, noticeably high binding affinity was achieved with an estimated dissociation constant of 4.1×10(-8)M which is comparable to that of conventional antibodies.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2014 Mar 15;53:5-11. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2013.09.037. Epub 2013 Sep 25.
- Molecularly imprinted polymers against proteins are regarded as promising substitutes for natural antibodies, but have been frustrated with the problems including reduced interaction between functional monomers and protein template in the aqueous media required during their synthesis and restricted
- PMID 24099918
- Fabrication of piezoelectric components for a tunable and efficient device for DNA delivery into mammalian cells.
- Hung WC, Feng GH, Cherng JY.Author information Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, National Chung Cheng University, 168 University Rd., Chia-Yi, Taiwan.AbstractWe fabricated three piezoelectric components (PZT) that can produce ultrasonic waves with various generated power in order to improve the delivery of DNA molecule and polymer/DNA complexes into cells. Two cationic polymers (PEI and PDMAEMA) were interacted with DNA to form nano-scaled DNA/polymer complexes with/without the help of PZT devices. The application of PZT devices under optimal conditions helped to avoid cytotoxicity and greatly increased the transfection (DNA delivery) efficiency of these complexes in mammalian cells. The cytotoxicity and transfection efficiency were found to be correlated with the PZT-generated power, waveforms and duration of ultrasonic treatment. There was no observable cytotoxicity in our experimental models and, a maximum transfection efficiency 700% greater than that of polymer/DNA complexes without applying ultrasound was achieved. The transfection efficiency of plain polymer/DNA complexes (without PZT treatment) corresponded to a 630-fold increase in comparison to the naked DNA. The waveforms of generated ultrasound greatly influenced the transfection efficiency, while cytotoxicity was not significantly affected. This means that, for optimal DNA delivery, duration of the peak voltage (Vmax/Div) also plays a role. In addition, the generated waves from PZT do not cause dissociation of polymer/DNA complexes or a change in the particle sizes of these complexes. In conclusion, these results suggest that the operation of PZT devices can be a tunable/safe way to greatly improve DNA delivery for gene therapy.
- Ultrasonics sonochemistry.Ultrason Sonochem.2014 Mar;21(2):819-25. doi: 10.1016/j.ultsonch.2013.08.019. Epub 2013 Sep 11.
- We fabricated three piezoelectric components (PZT) that can produce ultrasonic waves with various generated power in order to improve the delivery of DNA molecule and polymer/DNA complexes into cells. Two cationic polymers (PEI and PDMAEMA) were interacted with DNA to form nano-scaled DNA/polymer co
- PMID 24071563
- Dissociation is a term in psychology describing a wide array of experiences from mild detachment from immediate surroundings to more severe detachment from physical and emotional experience. It is commonly displayed on a continuum.
- Dissociation (in the wide sense of the word) is an act of disuniting or separating a complex object into parts. Dissociation may also refer to: Dissociation (chemistry), general process in which ionic compounds (complexes, or salts) split into ...
- Dissociation in chemistry and biochemistry is a general process in which ionic compounds (complexes, or salts) separate or split into smaller particles, ions, or radicals, usually in a reversible manner. For instance, when a Brønsted-Lowry acid ...
|拡張検索||「theory of dissociation」「heat of dissociation」「carbon dioxide dissociation curve」|
- psychogenic fugue
- 1. 解離症状の実例
- 2. wiki ja
- anatomy、detachment、disassemble、disassembly、dismantle、dissect、dissociate、dissociation、incise、incision、maceration、perusal、radical dissection、scrutinize、scrutiny、total dissection、unbinding
- theory of electrolytic dissociation, Arrhenius theory of dissociation