全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 骨髄破壊性および骨髄非破壊性移植前治療を行った成人における臍帯血移植 umbilical cord blood transplantation in adults using myeloablative and nonmyeloablative preparative regimens
- 2. 内皮：プライマー the endothelium a primer
- 3. 小児および思春期における高血圧の評価 evaluation of hypertension in children and adolescents
- 4. 乳癌におけるHER2と治療の効果予測 her2 and predicting response to therapy in breast cancer
- 5. 造血細胞移植のための臍帯血移植の選択 selection of an umbilical cord blood graft for hematopoietic cell transplantation
- Oxytocin receptor gene sequences in owl monkeys and other primates show remarkable interspecific regulatory and protein coding variation.
- Babb PL1, Fernandez-Duque E2, Schurr TG3.
- Molecular phylogenetics and evolution.Mol Phylogenet Evol.2015 Oct;91:160-77. doi: 10.1016/j.ympev.2015.05.006. Epub 2015 May 27.
- The oxytocin (OT) hormone pathway is involved in numerous physiological processes, and one of its receptor genes (OXTR) has been implicated in pair bonding behavior in mammalian lineages. This observation is important for understanding social monogamy in primates, which occurs in only a small subset
- PMID 26025428
- Characterization of carbonic anhydrase XIII in the erythrocytes of the Burmese python, Python molurus bivittatus.
- Esbaugh AJ1, Secor SM2, Grosell M3.
- Comparative biochemistry and physiology. Part B, Biochemistry & molecular biology.Comp Biochem Physiol B Biochem Mol Biol.2015 Sep;187:71-7. doi: 10.1016/j.cbpb.2015.05.006. Epub 2015 May 22.
- Carbonic anhydrase (CA) is one of the most abundant proteins found in vertebrate erythrocytes with the majority of species expressing a low activity CA I and high activity CA II. However, several phylogenetic gaps remain in our understanding of the expansion of cytoplasmic CA in vertebrate erythrocy
- PMID 26005204
- Meditation has stronger relationships with mindfulness, kundalini, and mystical experiences than yoga or prayer.
- de Castro JM1.
- Consciousness and cognition.Conscious Cogn.2015 Sep;35:115-27. doi: 10.1016/j.concog.2015.04.022. Epub 2015 May 22.
- Contemplative practices can have profound effects on mindfulness and on physical and sensory and mystical experiences. Individuals who self-reported meditation, yoga, contemplative prayer, or a combination of practices and their patterns of practice were compared for mindfulness, kundalini effects,
- PMID 26002763
- Ties that bind: community attachment and the experience of discrimination among Black men who have sex with men.
- Van Sluytman L1, Spikes P, Nandi V, Van Tieu H, Frye V, Patterson J, Koblin B.
- Culture, health & sexuality.Cult Health Sex.2015 Aug;17(7):859-72. doi: 10.1080/13691058.2015.1004762. Epub 2015 Feb 3.
- In the USA, the impact of psychological distress may be greater for Black men who have sex with men given that they may experience both racial discrimination in society at large and discrimination due to sexual orientation within Black communities. Attachments to community members may play a role in
- PMID 25647586
- A Management System for Cyber Individuals and Heterogeneous Data
- Ren Jun
- 法政大学大学院紀要（情報科学研究科編） (10), 2015-03-24
- … this paper presents our research and development on a Cyber-I oriented management system where (1) the life cycle of Cyber-I including its birth, growth and death is simulated, (2) with the NO-SQL properties supported by Mongo DB, heterogeneous personal data coming from disparate sources with different formats through varied media can be managed in a scalable way, and (3) apps connected with the Cyber-I can not only fetch personal data but also provide personalized services, while the collected personal data can be used to generate user models from …
- NAID 120005622151
- An Analysis of WWOOF Activities in Japan: Facilitating New Social Development
- Burns Glenn,Kondo Takumi
- The Japanese Journal of Rural Economics 17(0), 82-87, 2015
- … Forth, that it constitutes reciprocated voluntary support between disparate groups of people, including that between rural and urban populations of all age groups, involving no monetary exchange. …
- NAID 130005100455
- 横田 賀英子,渡邉 和美,和智 妙子 [他],大塚 祐輔,倉石 宏樹,藤田 悟郎
- 心理学研究 86(3), 209-218, 2015
- … Under a logistic regression of these six variables, which were dichotomously coded in terms of the concordance or discordance between each pair of incidents, the area under the receiver operating characteristic (ROC) curve was 0.85 (95% CI = 0.82–0.87), indicating a high level of discriminative accuracy in identifying disparate sex crimes committed by the same person. …
- NAID 130005095282
- 日本におけるチンパンジー（Pan troglodytes）飼育の初期の歴史 1920-1950年
- 落合 知美,綿貫 宏史朗,鵜殿 俊史 [他],森村 成樹,平田 聡,友永 雅己,伊谷 原一,松沢 哲郎
- 霊長類研究 31(1), 19-29, 2015
- … Here we present the first detailed history of captive chimpanzees in Japan before WWII, following a systematic investigation of disparate records. …
- NAID 130005093197
- First during the nineteen-seventies, but with increasing momentum during the eighties, a loose community of physics researchers had begun to postulate that the disparate small particles that we learned about in high-school science ...
- Disparate definition, distinct in kind; essentially different; dissimilar: disparate ideas. See more. Dictionary.com Word of the Day Translate Games Blog Thesaurus.com Apps Favorites Log Out Log In follow Dictionary.com Log In ...
- dis·pa·rate (dĭs′pər-ĭt, dĭ-spăr′ĭt) adj. 1. Fundamentally distinct or different in kind; entirely dissimilar: "This mixture of apparently disparate materials—scandal and spiritualism, current events and eternal recurrences—is not promising ...
- 生じる、起こる、由来する(from,in,out of)
- In volvement in such disparate conditions stems from the widespread influences of GSK3 on many cellular functions.
- accrue、arise、basilar、basilaris、borne、come from、derive、descend、give rise to、happen、occur、plant stem、produce、proximal、proximal region、raise、scanning transmission electron microscopy
- There is usually no distinct murmur related to the VSD, because it is typically large and thus generates little turbulence.(PHD.393)
- distinct entity：はっきりとした
- characteristic, characteristically, clear, clearly, definite, definitely, diagnostic, differ, different, differently, discrete, discriminative, discriminatively, discriminatory, disparate, dissimilar, distinctive, distinctively, distinctly, explicit, explicitly, pathognomonic, separate, separately, unambiguous, unambiguously, variant, vary
- change、differ、different、disparate、dissimilar、distinct、fluctuate、fluctuation、oscillate、shift、switch、turn to、variance、variant、variation