出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2014/09/12 20:45:48」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. I群抗不整脈薬の主な副作用 major side effects of class i antiarrhythmic drugs
- 2. 肥大型心筋症における内科的治療 medical therapy in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- 3. 心房細動患者における洞調律維持のための抗不整脈剤：推奨 antiarrhythmic drugs to maintain sinus rhythm in patients with atrial fibrillation recommendations
- 4. 心房細動患者における洞調律維持のための抗不整脈薬：臨床試験 antiarrhythmic drugs to maintain sinus rhythm in patients with atrial fibrillation clinical trials
- 5. 肥大型心筋症における心房細動およびその他の心房性頻脈性不整脈 atrial fibrillation and other atrial tachyarrhythmias in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Successful negative inotropic treatment of acute left ventricular outflow tract obstruction by elongated mitral valve leaflet.
- Ayoub C1, Ranasinghe I, Yiannikas J.Author information 1Department of Cardiology, The University of Sydney, Level 3 West, Concord Repatriation General Hospital. Hospital Road, Sydney, NSW 2139, Australia.AbstractElongated anterior mitral valve leaflet (EAMVL) has not been reported to cause left ventricular outflow tract obstruction (LVOTO) in the absence of left ventricular hypertrophy. We report the case of an elderly male patient who presented with acute heart failure and severe mitral regurgitation in the setting of dehydration. Echocardiography revealed acute LVOTO secondary to EAMVL. The patient was ineligible for surgery and was treated with negative inotropic agents, which ensured resolution of heart failure and marked improvement in the degree of LVOTO. This case demonstrates that, under certain circumstances, EAMVL without associated left ventricular hypertrophy may produce hemodynamic compromise that can be successfully treated medically. © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. J Clin Ultrasound 42:245-248, 2014.
- Journal of clinical ultrasound : JCU.J Clin Ultrasound.2014 May;42(4):245-8. doi: 10.1002/jcu.22094. Epub 2013 Sep 20.
- Elongated anterior mitral valve leaflet (EAMVL) has not been reported to cause left ventricular outflow tract obstruction (LVOTO) in the absence of left ventricular hypertrophy. We report the case of an elderly male patient who presented with acute heart failure and severe mitral regurgitation in th
- PMID 24115147
- Disopyramide and mianserin intoxication: a unique fatal case - review of the literature.
- Isabelle le BL1, Clarot F, Vaz E, Jean Pierre G, Proust B.Author information 1Department of Forensic Medicine, Rouen University Hospital-Charles Nicolle, 1 rue de Germont, 76031, Rouen-Cedex, France.AbstractLethal occurrence is exceptional after disopyramide or mianserin poisoning. A case of intentional lethal intoxication with these drugs was reported, as well as a review of the literature. Pre- and postmortem blood concentrations of disopyramide or mianserin were assessed in a woman who died from acute cardiac failure after ingestion. The premortem blood concentration of disopyramide alone was considered lethal, and a toxic premortem concentration of mianserin was observed that may have increased cardiovascular failure induced by disopyramide because the metabolism of both drugs is mediated via cytochrome P450. Moreover, it was shown that the postmortem redistribution of disopyramide was limited, as pre- and postmortem concentrations were 48 and 65 mg/L, respectively. As regards mianserin, redistribution was observed after death with pre- and portmortem concentrations at 0.23 and 0.79 mg/L, respectively. This case illustrates that if postmortem blood concentration of disopyramide is known, the premortem concentration can be deduced.
- Journal of forensic sciences.J Forensic Sci.2014 May;59(3):850-3. doi: 10.1111/1556-4029.12392. Epub 2014 Feb 6.
- Lethal occurrence is exceptional after disopyramide or mianserin poisoning. A case of intentional lethal intoxication with these drugs was reported, as well as a review of the literature. Pre- and postmortem blood concentrations of disopyramide or mianserin were assessed in a woman who died from acu
- PMID 24502246
- Advances in medical treatment of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
- Hamada M1, Ikeda S2, Shigematsu Y3.Author information 1Division of Cardiology, Uwajima City Hospital, 1-1 Goten-machi, Uwajima, Ehime 798-8510, Japan. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.orgDivision of Cardiology, Uwajima City Hospital, 1-1 Goten-machi, Uwajima, Ehime 798-8510, Japan.3Clinical Nursing, Ehime University Graduate School of Medicine, Shitsukawa, Toon-City, Ehime 791-0295, Japan.AbstractWe reviewed the natural history of patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM). The effect of medical treatments on natural history, left ventricular (LV) functions and LV remodeling was also evaluated. Sudden cardiac death and end-stage heart failure are the most serious complications of HCM. Age <30 years and a family history of sudden premature death are risk factors for sudden cardiac death in HCM patients. End-stage heart failure is not a specific additional phenomenon observed in patients with HCM, but is the natural course of the disease in most of those patients. After the occurrence of heart failure, the progression to cardiac death is very rapid. Young age at diagnosis, a family history of HCM, and greater wall thickness are associated with a greater likelihood of developing end-stage heart failure. Neither beta-blockers nor calcium antagonists can prevent this transition. The class Ia antiarrhythmic drugs, disopyramide and cibenzoline are useful for the reduction of LV pressure gradient. Unlike disopyramide, cibenzoline has little anticholinergic activity; therefore, this drug can be easily adapted to long-term use. In addition to the reduction in LV pressure gradient, cibenzoline can improve LV diastolic dysfunction, and induce regression of LV hypertrophy in patients with HCM. A decrease in intracellular Ca2+ concentration through the activation of the Na+/Ca2+ exchanger associated with cibenzoline therapy is likely to be closely related with the improvement in HCM-related disorders. It is possible that cibenzoline can prevent the progression from typical HCM to end-stage heart failure.
- Journal of cardiology.J Cardiol.2014 Apr 12. pii: S0914-5087(14)00077-X. doi: 10.1016/j.jjcc.2014.02.022. [Epub ahead of print]
- We reviewed the natural history of patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM). The effect of medical treatments on natural history, left ventricular (LV) functions and LV remodeling was also evaluated. Sudden cardiac death and end-stage heart failure are the most serious complications of HCM. A
- PMID 24735741
- 症例報告 トルサドポアンにより意識消失を来したが,救急隊のAED使用で救命しえた1症例
- 小野 広一,尾木 浩,渡邊 義和 [他]
- 広島医学 64(3), 155-160, 2011-03
- NAID 40018793573
- Prospective Comparative Study of Intravenous Cibenzoline and Disopyramide Therapy in the Treatment of Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation After Cardiovascular Surgery
- KOMATSU Takashi,TACHIBANA Hideaki,SATOH Yoshihiro,OZAWA Mahito,KUNUGITA Fusanori,TASHIRO Atsushi,OKABAYASHI Hitoshi,NAKAMURA Motoyuki
- Circulation journal : official journal of the Japanese Circulation Society 74(9), 1859-1865, 2010-08-25
- … Methods and Results: Between April 2007 and March 2009, 118 patients (76 men, 42 women, mean age 68±10 years) who had postoperative paroxysmal AF lasting ≥30 min were randomly assigned to receive either iv cibenzoline (70 mg, n=60) or disopyramide (50 mg, n=58) for terminating postoperative paroxysmal AF. … The success rate of iv cibenzoline therapy (47%) was significantly greater than that of iv disopyramide therapy (24%; …
- NAID 10026971305
- Disopyramide may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away: dizziness or lightheadedness difficult urination dry mouth constipation blurred vision stomach pain or bloating
- Find patient medical information for disopyramide phosphate oral on WebMD including its uses, side effects and safety, interactions, pictures, warnings and user ratings. ... This medication is used to treat certain types ...
- リン酸ジソピラミド disopyramide phosphate