出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2013/12/25 12:16:52」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- Targeting PSG1 to enhance chemotherapeutic efficacy: new application for anti-coagulant the dicumarol.
- He DX1, Gu F2, Wu J3, Gu XT4, Lu CX4, Mao AQ4, Zhang GY1, Ding ZY1, Wang JK3, Hao JJ5, Fu L6, Ma X7.
- Clinical science (London, England : 1979).Clin Sci (Lond).2016 Dec 1;130(24):2267-2276. Epub 2016 Sep 21.
- Chemotherapeutic response is critical for the successful treatment and good prognosis in cancer patients. In this study, we analysed the gene expression profiles of preoperative samples from oestrogen receptor (ER)-negative breast cancer patients with different responses to taxane-anthracycline-base
- PMID 27653744
- Bromate Reduction by Rhodococcus sp. Br-6 in the Presence of Multiple Redox Mediators.
- Tamai N1, Ishii T1, Sato Y1, Fujiya H1, Muramatsu Y2, Okabe N2, Amachi S1.
- Environmental science & technology.Environ Sci Technol.2016 Oct 4;50(19):10527-10534. Epub 2016 Sep 23.
- A bromate (BrO3-)-reducing bacterium, designated Rhodococcus sp. strain Br-6, was isolated from soil. The strain reduced 250 μM bromate completely within 4 days under growth conditions transitioning from aerobic to anaerobic conditions, while no reduction was observed under aerobic and anaerobic gr
- PMID 27612520
- Cryptotanshinone Induces Pro-death Autophagy through JNK Signaling Mediated by Reactive Oxygen Species Generation in Lung Cancer Cells.
- Hao W, Zhang X, Zhao W, Zhu H, Liu ZY, Lu J, Chen X1.
- Anti-cancer agents in medicinal chemistry.Anticancer Agents Med Chem.2016;16(5):593-600.
- Cryptotanshinone (CTS), a natural product isolated from Salvia miltiorrhiza Bunge, demonstrates anticancer effect. Previous reports showed that CTS induced caspase-independent cell death. Here, we reported that CTS induced pro-death autophagy in human lung cancer cells. CTS inhibited the proliferati
- PMID 26343144
- Evaluation of selective competitive binding of basic drugs to α1-acid glycoprotein variants
- Ishizaki Junko,Fukaishi Akiko,Fukuwa Chie,Yamazaki Satoko,Tabata Mayu,Ishida Takuya,Suga Yukio,Arai Kunizo,Yokogawa Koichi,Miyamoto Kenichi
- Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin 33(1), 95-99, 2010-01-00
- … The selective binding to these variants was evaluated by measuring the displacement ratio of dicumarol bound to the F1S variant or that of acridine orange bound to the A variant, using circular dichroism spectroscopy. …
- NAID 120001939470
- Evaluation of Selective Competitive Binding of Basic Drugs to .ALPHA.1-Acid Glycoprotein Variants
- Ishizaki Junko,Fukaishi Akiko,Fukuwa Chie,Yamazaki Satoko,Tabata Mayu,Ishida Takuya,Suga Yukio,Arai Kunizo,Yokogawa Koichi,Miyamoto Ken-ichi
- Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin 33(1), 95-99, 2010
- NAID 130000140199
- Involvement of carbonyl reductase in superoxide formation through redox cycling of adrenochrome and 9,10-phenanthrenequinone in pig heart
- Oginuma Michiko,Shimada Hideaki,Imamura Yorishige,オギヌマ ミチコ,シマダ ヒデアキ,イマムラ ヨリシゲ,荻沼 道子,島田 秀昭,今村 順茂
- Chemico-Biological Interactions 155(3), 148-154, 2005-08-15
- … Dicumarol, a potent inhibitor of DT-diaphorase, had little effect on the time course of NADPH oxidation during the reduction of PQ. …
- NAID 120005254874
- Detailed drug Information for Dicumarol. Includes common brand names, drug descriptions, warnings, side effects and dosing information. ... Abdominal or stomach pain or swelling; back pain or backaches; black, tarry ...
- Find patient medical information for dicumarol oral on WebMD including its uses, side effects and safety, interactions, pictures, warnings and user ratings. ... Selected from data included with permission and copyrighted by First ...