出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2013/09/12 01:34:21」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 変形性関節症の初回薬物療法 initial pharmacologic therapy of osteoarthritis
- 2. 小児における、アデノイド切除同時施行例を含む扁桃摘出に対する麻酔 anesthesia for tonsillectomy with or without adenoidectomy in children
- 3. 光線角化症の治療 treatment of actinic keratosis
- 4. Complications of reconstructive and aesthetic breast surgery
- 5. 非選択性非ステロイド性抗炎症剤（NSAIDs）：心血管系への有害作用 nonselective nsaids adverse cardiovascular effects
- Lipolysis and structure controlled drug release from reversed hexagonal mesophase.
- Garti N, Hoshen G, Aserin A.SourceThe Ratner Chair in Chemistry, Casali Institute of Applied Chemistry, The Institute of Chemistry, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Edmond J. Safra Campus, Jerusalem 91904, Israel.
- Colloids and surfaces. B, Biointerfaces.Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces.2012 Jun 1;94:36-43. Epub 2012 Jan 21.
- The present work investigates a system composed of a ternary reversed hexagonal mesophase (H(II)) loaded with a lipase for modulating drug delivery capabilities of the system. Thermomyces lanuginosa lipase was solubilized into H(II) mesophase for the benefits of continuing lipolysis of the lipids, c
- PMID 22341515
- Analgesic effects of lidocaine, morphine and diclofenac on movement-induced nociception, as assessed by the Knee-Bend and CatWalk tests in a rat model of osteoarthritis.
- Ferreira-Gomes J, Adães S, Mendonça M, Castro-Lopes JM.AbstractPain is the major symptom of osteoarthritis (OA) and the main reason for patients seeking medical care, but its treatment is not optimal. Animal studies are necessary to elucidate mechanisms underlying OA-induced pain and assess analgesics' efficacy. Previously, we showed that the Knee-Bend test and dynamic weight bearing by the CatWalk test are clinically relevant methods for assessing movement-induced nociception in the mono-iodoacetate (MIA) OA model. Using the same tests, in the present study we investigate the effects of lidocaine (5mg, 10% solution, intra-articular), morphine (6mg/kg, subcutaneous) and diclofenac (30mg/kg per os) on nociceptive behavior in OA animals, on days 3 and 20 of OA evolution. Morphine reduced nociceptive behavior in both tests at both time-points. Lidocaine also decreased nociceptive behavior in both tests on day 3, but on day 20 only reduced the Knee-Bend score. Diclofenac was highly effective in both tests on day 3, while on day 20 it induced a less pronounced decrease in the Knee-Bend score and was ineffective in the CatWalk test. The results showed that the Knee-Bend and CatWalk tests are reliable alternative methods for evaluating movement-induced nociception in OA animals, and measure nociception in a clinically relevant way, since an analgesic profile similar to the one described in humans was observed. Therefore, these tests might be important as good predictors of drug efficacy.
- Pharmacology, biochemistry, and behavior.Pharmacol Biochem Behav.2012 Jun;101(4):617-24. Epub 2012 Mar 9.
- Pain is the major symptom of osteoarthritis (OA) and the main reason for patients seeking medical care, but its treatment is not optimal. Animal studies are necessary to elucidate mechanisms underlying OA-induced pain and assess analgesics' efficacy. Previously, we showed that the Knee-Bend test and
- PMID 22426440
- Increase in covalent binding of 5-hydroxydiclofenac to hepatic tissues in rats co-treated with lipopolysaccharide and diclofenac : involvement in the onset of diclofenac-induced idiosyncratic hepatotoxicity
- Kishida Tomoyuki,Onozato Tomoya,Kanazawa Toru [他]
- The Journal of toxicological sciences 37(6), 1143-1156, 2012-12
- NAID 40019523864
- Involvement of the Arachidonic Acid Cascade in the Hypersusceptibility to Pentylenetetrazole-Induced Seizure during Diazepam Withdrawal
- Mori Tomohisa,Shimizu Norifumi,Shibasaki Masahiro [他]
- Biological & pharmaceutical bulletin 35(12), 2243-2246, 2012-12
- NAID 40019497670
- Diclofenac is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). This medicine works by reducing substances in the body that cause pain and inflammation. Diclofenac is used to treat mild to moderate pain, or signs and symptoms of osteoarthritis ...
- It's time to do something about that pain and inflammation. When you order Diclofenac online, you no more require to bother with its quality, because we understand where you could find reputable pharmacies with strong high quality ...
- ジクロフェナクナトリウム diclofenac sodium
- ボルタレン Voltaren、アデフロニック、アナバン、イリナトロン、サフラック、サビスミン、サンナックス、ジクロード、ジクロスター、ジクロフェナック、スタフルミン、ソファリン、ソレルモン、ダイスパス、チカタレン、ナボール、フェナシドン、ブレシン、プロフェナチン、ベギータ、ボナフェック、ボラボミン、ボルマゲン、ボンフェナック、メリカット、ヨウフェナック、レクトス
- Cataflam, Voltaren