- dia + phoresis
- (人為的な) 発汗, 発汗療法
- diaphorein 'carry off, sweat off' = dia 'through' + phorein 'carry'
出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/12/19 17:25:23」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- 111In OctreoScan SPECT-MRI Fusion for the Detection of a Pancreatic Insulinoma.
- Moncayo VM, Martin DR, Sarmiento JM, Zbytek B, Fox T, Schuster DM.SourceFrom the *Department of Radiology and Imaging Sciences, †Division of Nuclear Medicine, and Departments of ‡Surgery, §Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, and Radiation Oncology, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA.
- Clinical nuclear medicine.Clin Nucl Med.2012 Mar;37(3):e53-6.
- A 72-year-old woman with a history of diabetes mellitus presented with severe episodes of hypoglycemia, associated with diaphoresis and somnolence, for 1 year. Workup revealed high insulin and c-peptide. Given the clinical suspicion of an insulinoma, an MRI was performed, which demonstrated abnormal
- PMID 22310271
- Impaired microvascular flow motion in subclinical diabetic feet with sudomotor dysfunction.
- Sun PC, Chen CS, Kuo CD, Lin HD, Chan RC, Kao MJ, Wei SH.SourceDepartment of Physical Therapy and Assistive Technology, National Yang Ming University, Taipei, Taiwan; Division of Rehabilitation Medicine, Taipei City Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan; Faculty of Medicine, National Yang Ming University, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Microvascular research.Microvasc Res.2012 Mar;83(2):243-8. Epub 2011 Jun 23.
- Impaired cutaneous blood flow and sweating dysfunction might be among the earliest manifestations of diabetic autonomic neuropathy. This study assessed the pathophysiological basis underlying skin vasomotion changes and their relation with progressive sudomotor dysfunction and other autonomic and so
- PMID 21722653
- Diaphoresis is the state of perspiring profusely; a diaphoretic is something that has the power to cause increased perspiration. Diaphoresis is the medical term for profuse sweating or perspiring. It is performed by the skin's sweat ...
- Diaphoresis definition, perspiration, especially when artificially induced. See more. Thesaurus Translate Puzzles & Games Word of the Day Blog Slideshows Apps by Dictionary My Account Log Out Log In follow Dictionary.com ...
- diaphoresis, sweating, perspiration, sudation, sensible perspiration
- 有感蒸散 sensible perspiration