出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2013/02/12 20:31:40」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 赤痢アメーバによる腸菅アメーバ症 intestinal entamoeba histolytica amebiasis
- Development of a pharmacodynamic screening model with Entamoeba histolytica.
- Tasanor O, Brem B, Leitsch D, Binder M, Duchêne M, Greger H, Wernsdorfer WH.Author information Institute for Specific Prophylaxis und Tropical Medicine, Center for Physiology und Pathophysiology, Medical University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria. firstname.lastname@example.orgErratum inWien Klin Wochenschr. 2009 Oct;121 Suppl 3:following 56. AbstractHuman amoebiasis caused by Entamoeba histolytica is widely distributed in the tropics and subtropics, but also occurring in neighbouring parts of the temperate zones. Invasive amoebiasis causes dysentery and, by haematogenous spread, also extra-intestinal hepatic, pulmonary or cerebral abscesses, not rarely fatal conditions. The available anti-amoebic drugs have shortcomings regarding tolerability and efficacy. To facilitate the screening of candidate material, an in vitro system has been developed that permits the determination of specific anti-amoebic activity. PYE medium, supplemented with bovine serum, proved to be suitable for the maintenance of the stock cultures of Entamoeba histolytica strain HM1:1MSS. For sensitivity testing, Waymouth medium and cultivation under aerobic conditions were most reliable. After adapting the system to the use of 96-well (8 x 12) tissue culture plates, sensitivity tests were carried out with metronidazole, dehydroemetine and dihydroartemisinin as active control drugs, and seven extracts from Stemona tuberosa, Aglaia edulis, Aglaia elaeagnoidea and Aglaia odorata. Stem bark extract from Aglaia elaeagnoidea was the most active material with an IC(99) of 496 ng/ml and a slope S of 1.1325, followed by leaf extract from Stemona tuberosa with an IC(99) of 638 ng/ml and a slope S of 1.5648. All seven extracts showed full activity at concentrations <4000 ng/ml and qualified for further investigation.
- Wiener klinische Wochenschrift.Wien Klin Wochenschr.2007;119(19-20 Suppl 3):88-95.
- Human amoebiasis caused by Entamoeba histolytica is widely distributed in the tropics and subtropics, but also occurring in neighbouring parts of the temperate zones. Invasive amoebiasis causes dysentery and, by haematogenous spread, also extra-intestinal hepatic, pulmonary or cerebral abscesses, no
- PMID 17987365
- [Hepatic fasciolasis diagnosed in state phase].
- Cruz López O, Adán Pimentel A, Tamariz Cruz OJ, Muñoz López A, Cruz López MC, Cruz López ME, Muñoz López S.Author information Departamento de Ciencias de la Salud de la Universidad Autónoma de Tlaxcala. email@example.comAbstractINTRODUCTION: Hepatic fasciolosis is a zoonosis that accidentally can invade the human.
- Revista de gastroenterología de México.Rev Gastroenterol Mex.2006 Jan-Mar;71(1):59-62.
- INTRODUCTION: Hepatic fasciolosis is a zoonosis that accidentally can invade the human.REPORT OF A CASE: 62 years old male, farmer, lives in a rural community in Tehuacan, Puebla, Mexico. His living space is not provided with running water nor drainage. He has contact with sheep and bovines. Started
- PMID 17061480
- Histopathology of cutaneous amebiasis.
- Magaña M, Magaña ML, Alcántara A, Pérez-Martín MA.Author information Hospital General de México/Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Mexico City, Mexico. firstname.lastname@example.orgAbstractCutaneous amebiasis (CA) is the manifestation in the skin and underlying soft tissues of the pathogenic properties of Entamoeba histolytica, which may be the only expression of the infection or may be associated with disease in other organs. So far, there have been only isolated case reports on this disease. We herein report the histopathologic findings on a series of seven cases, six adults and one child, of CA. The most common findings include ulcers, areas of necrosis, mixed inflammatory infiltrates, and the presence of trophozoites, the invasive form of the parasite. CA is a very rare and severe disease, it is progressive and destructive; erythrophagocytosis, a microscopic sign of pathogenicity, is always seen in CA.
- The American Journal of dermatopathology.Am J Dermatopathol.2004 Aug;26(4):280-4.
- Cutaneous amebiasis (CA) is the manifestation in the skin and underlying soft tissues of the pathogenic properties of Entamoeba histolytica, which may be the only expression of the infection or may be associated with disease in other organs. So far, there have been only isolated case reports on this
- PMID 15249857
- A CASE OF AMEBIC LIVER ABSCESS RUPTURED INTO THE DUODENUM
- 新国 恵也,岩谷 昭,角田 和彦,西村 淳,河内 保之,清水 武昭
- 日本臨床外科学会雑誌 65(9), 2435-2439, 2004
- … Trophozoites of Entamoeba histlytica were detected in the necrotizing tissue within the abscess cavity microscopically.The abscess cavity diminished and he was recovered consequently after administration of dehydroemetine followed by metronidazole. …
- NAID 130003604211
- Management and utilization of orphan drugs against parasitic infections in recent 7 years in Japan.
- 田辺 清勝,尾辻 義人,中林 敏夫,大友 弘士,田中 寛
- Ｊａｐａｎｅｓｅ Ｊｏｕｒｎａｌ ｏｆ Ｔｒｏｐｉｃａｌ Ｍｅｄｉｃｉｎｅ ａｎｄ Ｈｙｇｉｅｎｅ 17(3), 229-236, 1989
- … chloroquine, Fansidar, Fansimef, quinine (iv), primaquine, mebendazole, praziquantel, thiabendazole, quinacrine, dehydroemetine (iv), pentamidine, Pentostam, suramin, stibophen, nifurtimox and pyrimethamine. …
- NAID 130003795724
- IN VITRO ASSAY OF CYTOGENETIC DAMAGE INDUCED IN BONE MARROW CELLS IN VIVO BY CHEMICAL CARCINOGENS
- SHUBBER Esmail Kodhom,KRAM David,WILLIAMS Jerry
- Japanese Journal of Medical Science and Biology 38(5-6), 207-216, 1985
- … Dehydroemetine, known as a nonmutagenic drug, was negative in this assay. …
- NAID 130003778431
- Definition of dehydroemetine in the Medical Dictionary. dehydroemetine explanation. Information about dehydroemetine in Free online English dictionary. What is dehydroemetine? Meaning of dehydroemetine medical term. What ...
- Structure, properties, spectra, suppliers and links for: Dehydroemetine, 4914-30-1. ... Predicted data is generated using the US Environmental Protection Agency’s EPISuite , for more information see their website. Log Octanol ...