- abnormal reflex、absent deep tendon reflex、absent gag reflex、absent reflex、decreased gag reflex、hyperreflexia、hyporeflexia、pendular reflex
- After-effects of pedaling exercise on spinal excitability and spinal reciprocal inhibition in patients with chronic stroke.
- Tanuma A1,2, Fujiwara T3, Yamaguchi T1, Ro T4, Arano H5, Uehara S6,7, Honaga K1, Mukaino M1, Kimura A1, Liu M1.
- The International journal of neuroscience.Int J Neurosci.2017 Jan;127(1):73-79. Epub 2016 Feb 15.
- PURPOSE OF THE STUDY: To evaluate the after-effects of pedaling on spinal excitability and spinal reciprocal inhibition in patients with post-stroke spastic hemiparesis.MATERIALS AND METHODS: Twenty stroke patients with severe hemiparesis participated in this study and were instructed to perform 7 m
- PMID 26785780
- Downregulation of the spinal NMDA receptor NR2B subunit during electro-acupuncture relief of chronic visceral hyperalgesia.
- Liu H1, Zhang Y1, Qi D1, Li W2.
- The journal of physiological sciences : JPS.J Physiol Sci.2017 Jan;67(1):197-206. Epub 2016 May 25.
- The involvement of spinal NR2B, a N-methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA) receptor subunit, in the therapeutic effect of electro-acupuncture (EA) on chronic visceral hyperalgesia was investigated. Chronic visceral hyperalgesia was induced using an irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) model in rats. Graded colorectal
- PMID 27221284
- How Can We Estimate Sepsis Incidence and Mortality?
- Gobatto AL1, Besen BA, Azevedo LC.
- Shock (Augusta, Ga.).Shock.2017 Jan;47(1S Suppl 1):6-11.
- Sepsis is one of the oldest and complex syndromes in medicine that has been in debate for over two millennia. Valid and comparable data on the population burden of sepsis constitute an essential resource for guiding health policy and resource allocation. Despite current epidemiological data suggesti
- PMID 27454379
- Quantitative assessment of pupillary light reflex in normal and anesthetized dogs: a preliminary study
- , , ,
- Journal of Veterinary Medical Science 77(4), 475-478, 2015
- … The purpose of this study was to quantitatively assess the pupillary light reflex (PLR) in normal and anesthetized dogs using a pupillometer. … NPi,%CH, CV and MCV were significantly decreased during anesthesia compared with the pre-anesthesia data. …
- NAID 130005067013
- Soleus H-reflex modulation during receive stance in badminton players in the receive stance
- Journal of Physical Therapy Science 27(1), 123-125, 2015
- … [Purpose] This study aimed to clarify the characteristics of motor neuron excitability by examining the soleus H-reflex in the ready position adopted immediately before making a return during badminton games. … [Results] The H-wave was significantly decreased when gripping a racket was held in the dominant hand than compared to just standing in the badminton group. …
- NAID 130004835129
- Synergistic effects of loxoprofen and glycine on the micturition reflex in consciousrats
- , , , , ,
- Biomedical Research 35(1), 17-23, 2014
- … We examined the inhibitory effects of loxoprofen, a cyclooxygenase inhibitor, and glycine, a majorinhibitory neurotransmitter, on the micturition reflex in conscious rats and hypothesized thatthese drugs would interact synergistically to inhibit micturition. … Oral loxoprofen decreased the urinary frequency, and only a high dose(10 mg/kg) significantly reduced the voided volume. …
- NAID 130004903856
|リンク元||「hyporeflexia」「absent reflex」「反射減弱」「hyperreflexia」「absent gag reflex」|
- abnormal reflex、absent deep tendon reflex、absent gag reflex、absent reflex、decreased gag reflex、decreased reflex、hyperreflexia、pendular reflex
- abnormal reflex、absent deep tendon reflex、absent gag reflex、areflexia、decreased gag reflex、decreased reflex、hyperreflexia、hyporeflexia、pendular reflex
- abnormal reflex、absent deep tendon reflex、absent gag reflex、absent reflex、decreased gag reflex、decreased reflex、hyporeflexia、pendular reflex
- abnormal reflex、absent deep tendon reflex、absent reflex、decreased gag reflex、decreased reflex、hyperreflexia、hyporeflexia、pendular reflex
- lessening, drop-off
- reflex response, reflex action, instinctive reflex, innate reflex, inborn reflex, unconditioned reflex, physiological reaction