- equipment casualty
出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2016/02/25 15:31:26」(JST)[Wiki ja表示] [Wiki en表示]
- Evidence and uptake routes for Zinc oxide nanoparticles through the gastrointestinal barrier in Xenopus laevis.
- Bacchetta R, Moschini E, Santo N, Fascio U, Del Giacco L, Freddi S, Camatini M, Mantecca P.Author information Department of Biosciences, Università degli Studi di Milano , Milano , Italy.AbstractAbstract The developmental toxicity of nanostructured materials, as well as their impact on the biological barriers, represents a crucial aspect to be assessed in a nanosafety policy framework. Nanosized metal oxides have been demonstrated to affect Xenopus laevis embryonic development, with nZnO specifically targeting the digestive system. To study the mechanisms of the nZnO-induced intestinal lesions, we tested two different nominally sized ZnO nanoparticles (NPs) at effective concentrations. Advanced microscopy techniques and molecular marker analyses were applied in order to describe the NP-epithelial cell interactions and the mechanisms driving NP toxicity and translocation through the intestinal barrier. We attributed the toxicity to NP-induced cell oxidative damage, the small-sized NPs being the more effective. This outcome is sustained by a marked increase in anti-oxidant genes' expression and high lipid peroxidation level in the enterocytes, where disarrangement of the cytoskeleton and cell junctions' integrity were evidenced. These events led to diffuse necrotic changes in the intestinal barrier, and trans- and paracellular NP permeation through the mucosa. The uptake routes, leading NPs to cross the intestinal barrier and reach secondary target tissues, have been documented. nZnOs embryotoxicity was confirmed to be crucially mediated by the NPs' reactivity rather than their dissolved ions. The ZnO NPs' ability to overwhelm the intestinal barrier must be taken into high consideration for a future design of safer ZnO NPs.
- Nanotoxicology.Nanotoxicology.2014 Nov;8:728-44. doi: 10.3109/17435390.2013.824128. Epub 2013 Aug 6.
- Abstract The developmental toxicity of nanostructured materials, as well as their impact on the biological barriers, represents a crucial aspect to be assessed in a nanosafety policy framework. Nanosized metal oxides have been demonstrated to affect Xenopus laevis embryonic development, with nZnO sp
- PMID 23848496
- The European Medicines Agency approval of 5-aminolaevulinic acid (Ameluz) for the treatment of actinic keratosis of mild to moderate intensity on the face and scalp: Summary of the scientific assessment of the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use.
- Tzogani K, Straube M, Hoppe U, Kiely P, O'Dea G, Enzmann H, Salmon P, Salmonson T, Pignatti F.Author information European Medicines Agency , London.AbstractThe European Commission has recently issued a marketing authorisation valid throughout the European Union for 5-aminolaevulinic acid (Ameluz). The decision was based on the favorable opinion of the CHMP recommending a marketing authorization for 5-aminolaevulinic acid for treatment of actinic keratosis of mild to moderate intensity on the face and scalp. The active substance is a sensitizer used in photodynamic/radiation therapy (ATC code L01XD04). The gel should cover the lesions and approximately 5 mm of the surrounding area with a film of about 1 mm thickness. The entire treatment area should be illuminated with a red light source, either with a narrow spectrum around 630 nm and a light dose of approximately 37 J/cm(2) or a broader and continuous spectrum in the range between 570 and 670 nm with a light dose between 75 and 200 J/cm(2). One session of photodynamic therapy should be administered for single or multiple lesions. Non- or partially responding lesions should be retreated in a second session 3 months after the first treatment. 5-aminolaevulinic acid is metabolized to protoporphyrin IX, a photoactive compound which accumulates intracellularly in the treated actinic keratosis lesions. Protoporphyrin IX is activated by illumination with red light of a suitable wavelength and energy. In the presence of oxygen, reactive oxygen species are formed which causes damage of cellular components and eventually destroys the target cells. The benefit with 5-aminolaevulinic acid is its ability to improve the complete response rate of actinic keratosis lesions. The most common side effects are reactions at the site of application. The objective of this article is to summarize the scientific review of the application. The detailed scientific assessment report and product information, including the summary of product characteristics (SmPC), are available on the EMA website ( www.ema.europa.eu ).
- The Journal of dermatological treatment.J Dermatolog Treat.2014 Oct;25(5):371-4. doi: 10.3109/09546634.2013.789474. Epub 2013 May 21.
- The European Commission has recently issued a marketing authorisation valid throughout the European Union for 5-aminolaevulinic acid (Ameluz). The decision was based on the favorable opinion of the CHMP recommending a marketing authorization for 5-aminolaevulinic acid for treatment of actinic kerato
- PMID 23550714
- In vitro toxicological screening of nanoparticles on primary human endothelial cells and the role of flow in modulating cell response.
- Ucciferri N, Collnot EM, Gaiser BK, Tirella A, Stone V, Domenici C, Lehr CM, Ahluwalia A.Author information Interdepartmental Research Center "E. Piaggio", University of Pisa , Pisa , Italy.AbstractAbstract After passage through biological barriers, nanomaterials inevitably end up in contact with the vascular endothelium and can induce cardiovascular damage. In this study the toxicity and sub-lethal effects of six types of nanoparticle, including four of industrial and biomedical importance, on human endothelial cells were investigated using different in vitro assays. The results show that all the particles investigated induce some level of damage to the cells and that silver particles were most toxic, followed by titanium dioxide. Furthermore, endothelial cells were shown to be more susceptible when exposed to silver nanoparticles under flow conditions in a bioreactor. The study underlines that although simple in vitro tests are useful to screen compounds and to identify the type of effect induced on cells, they may not be sufficient to define safe exposure limits. Therefore, once initial toxicity screening has been conducted on nanomaterials, it is necessary to develop more physiologically relevant in vitro models to better understand how nanomaterials can impact on human health.
- Nanotoxicology.Nanotoxicology.2014 Sep;8:697-708. doi: 10.3109/17435390.2013.831500. Epub 2013 Sep 3.
- Abstract After passage through biological barriers, nanomaterials inevitably end up in contact with the vascular endothelium and can induce cardiovascular damage. In this study the toxicity and sub-lethal effects of six types of nanoparticle, including four of industrial and biomedical importance, o
- PMID 23909703
- Using gold nanorods core/silver shell nanostructures as model material to probe biodistribution and toxic effects of silver nanoparticles in mice.
- Meng J, Ji Y, Liu J, Cheng X, Guo H, Zhang W, Wu X, Xu H.Author information Institute of Basic Medical Sciences, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences & Peking Union Medical College , Beijing , P. R. China.AbstractAbstract The aim of this work was to probe the biodistribution and toxic effects of silver nanoparticles (NPs) with powerful anti-bacterial and anti-virus activities. For this purpose, novel silver NPs with gold nanorod (NR) core and silver shell (Au@Ag NRs) were developed and employed as a model material. The inner gold core provided an excellent internal reference for tracking the NRs in vivo. After subcutaneous injection of Au@Ag NRs, silver and gold contents in the subcutis and organs were examined by inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry at different time points within 28 days. Histological analysis, physiological function and complement faction 3 (C3) and 5a (C5a) measurement were performed over time to reveal the toxic effect of Au@Ag NRs in vivo. Experimental results showed that majority of the Au@Ag NRs remained in the injection site except for a small amount migrating into the lymph nodes. The silver shell was dissolved in the subcutaneous tissue and released silver ions rapidly, which resulted in detectable silver accumulation in most of the organs. The accumulated silver ions in the kidney not only interacted with the kidney cells membrane but also induced a rapid increase of complement fraction C3 followed by a significant consumption and C3a and C5a production significantly in the serum, which resulted in kidney oxidative damage and eventually led to the morphological changes and filtration function impairment of the glomerulus. The released silver ions also caused oxidative injury of subcutaneous tissue in the injection site.
- Nanotoxicology.Nanotoxicology.2014 Sep;8:686-96. doi: 10.3109/17435390.2013.822593. Epub 2013 Jul 29.
- Abstract The aim of this work was to probe the biodistribution and toxic effects of silver nanoparticles (NPs) with powerful anti-bacterial and anti-virus activities. For this purpose, novel silver NPs with gold nanorod (NR) core and silver shell (Au@Ag NRs) were developed and employed as a model ma
- PMID 23837638
- 岩西 正晴,岩井 哲
- 広島工業大学紀要. 研究編 42, 191-197, 39479-00-00
- … This research aims to investigate the relationship between the amount of bearing-wall in an earthquake diagnosis evaluation, the fundamental natural frequency based on the micro-tremor measurement and the actual earthquake damage to conventional wooden-framed houses in Japan. … The micro-tremor measurements are widely taken to survey the earthquake damage to wooden houses and the site ground condition. …
- NAID 120005403279
- 岩井 哲,貞末 和史
- 広島工業大学紀要. 研究編 42, 185-190, 39479-00-00
- … The 2007 Noto Peninsula earthquake did great damage to wooden-framed structures. … Five days after the occurrence of the earthquake, the authors visited the most stricken areas: Monzen-machi-Toge, Wajima city, Anamizu-machi, and Nanao-city, and inspected the damage state of buildings. … This paper mainly reports on the damage to wooden-framed structures and their impressions of the field survey. …
- NAID 120005403222
- プロスタグランジン製剤 (特集 酸関連疾患 : 最新の診断・治療動向) -- (酸関連疾患治療薬の有用性)
- 原田 智,竹内 利寿,江戸川 祥子 [他]
- 日本臨床 73(7), 1153-1158, 2015-07
- NAID 40020512148
- 龍門 達夫
- 日本建築学会計画系論文集 80(713), 1717-1723, 2015-07
- NAID 40020510330
- General Info. Genre: Electro / Punk. Location Osaka, JP. Profile Views: 220479. Last Login: 12/20/2012. Member Since 9/3/2006. Website www.damage-web. com. Record Label Aright's / HORIZON. Type of Label Indie ...
- Damage（安室奈美恵）の歌詞を表示 : （歌いだし）Damage Have you ever 歌ネットは 無料の歌詞検索サービスです。
|拡張検索||「hepatic damage」「treble damages」「reperfusion damage」「chronic brain damage」|
- recrudesce, develop
- break of serve
- good luck, happy chance
- break away
- break off, snap off
- break out, break away
- accidental injury
- hepatic dysfunction、hepatocellular damage、hepatocellular injury、hepatopathy、liver cell damage、liver damage、liver disorder