出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2016/04/22 09:27:18」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 嚢虫症の臨床症状および診断 clinical manifestations and diagnosis of cysticercosis
- 2. 嚢虫症の治療 treatment of cysticercosis
- 3. 嚢虫症の疫学、感染、および予防 epidemiology transmission and prevention of cysticercosis
- 4. 腸管条虫 intestinal tapeworms
- 5. 駆虫薬療法 anthelminthic therapies
- A mouse air pouch model for evaluating the immune response to Taenia crassiceps infection.
- Gaspar EB1, Sakai YI2, De Gaspari E3.Author information 1Embrapa South Animal Husbandry & Sheep, Bagé, RS, Brazil.2Department of Pathology, Adolfo Lutz Institute, São Paulo, SP, Brazil.3Department of Immunology, Adolfo Lutz Institute, São Paulo, SP, Brazil. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractThe experimental system of Taenia crassiceps cysticerci infection in BALB/c mice is considered to be the most representative model of cysticercosis. In our work, mice were sacrificed 7 and 30days after infection, and pouch fluid was collected to determine the number of accumulated cells and the concentrations of IFNγ, IL-2, IL-4, IL-6, IL-10 and nitric oxide. The injection of 50 nonbudding cysticerci into normal mouse dorsal air pouches induced a high level of IFNγ and nitric oxide production relative to the parasite load. The air pouch provides a convenient cavity that allows studying the cellular immunological aspects of the T. crassiceps parasite. The nonbudding cysticerci recovered from the air pouches contained cells that can reconstitute complete cysts in the peritoneal cavity of mice. In conclusion, these results demonstrate that the air pouch model is an alternative tool for the evaluation of the immune characteristics of T. crassiceps infection.
- Experimental parasitology.Exp Parasitol.2014 Feb;137:66-73. doi: 10.1016/j.exppara.2013.12.005. Epub 2013 Dec 28.
- The experimental system of Taenia crassiceps cysticerci infection in BALB/c mice is considered to be the most representative model of cysticercosis. In our work, mice were sacrificed 7 and 30days after infection, and pouch fluid was collected to determine the number of accumulated cells and the conc
- PMID 24378477
- Historic of therapeutic efficacy of albendazol sulphoxide administered in different routes, dosages and treatment schemes, against Taenia saginata cysticercus in cattle experimentally infected.
- Lopes WD1, Cruz BC2, Soares VE3, Nunes JL4, Teixeira WF2, Maciel WG2, Buzzulini C2, Pereira JC2, Felippelli G2, Soccol VT5, de Oliveira GP2, da Costa AJ2.Author information 1Faculdade de Ciências Agrárias e Veterinárias, UNESP/CPPAR, Via de Acesso Prof. Paulo Donatto Castellani, s/n CEP 14884-900, Jaboticabal, São Paulo, Brazil. Electronic address: email@example.comFaculdade de Ciências Agrárias e Veterinárias, UNESP/CPPAR, Via de Acesso Prof. Paulo Donatto Castellani, s/n CEP 14884-900, Jaboticabal, São Paulo, Brazil.3Faculdade de Ciências Agrárias e Veterinárias, UNESP/CPPAR, Via de Acesso Prof. Paulo Donatto Castellani, s/n CEP 14884-900, Jaboticabal, São Paulo, Brazil; Universidade Camilo Castelo Branco - UNICASTELO. Av. Hilário da Silva Passos, 950. Parqui universitário - Descalvado-SP, CEP13690-970, Brazil.4Faculdade de Ciências Agrárias e Veterinárias, UNESP/CPPAR, Via de Acesso Prof. Paulo Donatto Castellani, s/n CEP 14884-900, Jaboticabal, São Paulo, Brazil; Centro Universitário Barão de Mauá. Rua Laguna, 241 - Jardim Paulista, Ribeirão Preto-SP, CEP 1409-180, Brazil.5Universidade Federal do Paraná. Rua Quinze de Novembro, Curitiba-PR, CEP 80060-000, Brazil.AbstractThe present study aimed to notify the history of albendazole sulphoxide (ALB-SO) and albendazole (ALBZ) efficacy against Taenia saginata cysticercus (Cysticercus bovis) parasitizing experimentally infected bovines. A total of 11 efficacy trials were performed between the years of 2002 and 2010. In order to perform these trials, animals were individually inoculated with 2×10(4) eggs of T. saginata in each study's day zero (D0). For every trial, a positive control group (untreated infected animals) and a negative control group (animals that were neither infected nor treated) were used. ALB-SO or ALB were administered in the different dosages, in different days of treatments. In a last study with this formulation, this active principle was administered orally, mixed with the mineral supplement, on the 60th DPI, in a dosage of 30mg/kg. In all trials, on the 100th DPI, all animals were euthanized and submitted to the sequenced slicing of 26 anatomical segments (fragments of approximately five millimeters) for the survey of T. saginata cysticercus. With the obtained results it is possible to verify that in the first trials, conducted in 2002, ALB-SO reached, independently of dosage and treatment scheme, efficacies superior to 98% (arithmetic means). The trials conducted in 2005 (2.5mg/kg on the 30th, 60th, and 90th DPI) obtained values of efficacy all inferior to 60%. In 2008, the trials with 2.5 and 7.7mg/kg demonstrated efficacy values inferior to 40%, for both dosages and treatment schemes (30th/60th/90th DPI and 60th DPI). When this formulation was administered orally on the dosage of 30mg/kg on the 60th DPI, the efficacy against T. saginata cysticercus reached 88.28%. ALB administered orally showed efficacy values of 0.0%, 29.88% and 28.64% in the dosages of 5, 10 and 15mg/kg, respectively, using the treatment schemes described above for each dosage. Based on the results of these trials, conducted in an eight year period (2002-2010) using the sequenced slicing method for evaluating the efficacy of the aforementioned formulations against T. saginata cysticercus, it is possible to observe that, amongst the few molecules used in the chemotherapic treatment against T. saginata larvae, ALB-SO, administered in varied routes, dosages and treatment schemes, the studies conducted in 2008, 2009, and 2010, have a low therapeutic efficacy against C. bovis in Brazil, while ALBZ had insignificant efficacy values against T. saginata larvae parasitizing experimentally infected bovines. However, future studies using molecular biology will be necessary to assess whether the difference on the efficacy of the ALB-SO can be related to strain or another specific factor.
- Experimental parasitology.Exp Parasitol.2014 Feb;137:14-20. doi: 10.1016/j.exppara.2013.11.007. Epub 2013 Dec 2.
- The present study aimed to notify the history of albendazole sulphoxide (ALB-SO) and albendazole (ALBZ) efficacy against Taenia saginata cysticercus (Cysticercus bovis) parasitizing experimentally infected bovines. A total of 11 efficacy trials were performed between the years of 2002 and 2010. In o
- PMID 24309372
- Case 202: extensive unilateral widening of virchow-robin spaces.
- Mölzer G, Robinson S.Author information From the Diagnose Zentrum Urania, Laurenzerberg 2, A-1010 Vienna, Austria.AbstractHistory A 57-year-old woman was referred to our institute in 2010 by a neurologist for a follow-up brain magnetic resonance (MR) examination. She had not experienced any acute change in symptoms, but unspecific unilateral hyperintensities in her left cerebral hemisphere had been noted at a previous MR examination in 2004. Since 2001, she had been repeatedly seen in neurology departments for recurrent episodes of clumsiness of her left hand and frequent headaches. Her other medical history was unremarkable, as were the findings of a neurologic examination. She was not born prematurely, she was not hypertensive, and she had not shown signs or symptoms suggestive of immune incompetence or autoimmune disease. There was no history of meningitis or encephalitis. A source for embolic foci could not be established. Serology indicated no previous cysticercosis infection. Her laboratory test results were normal. Since no other underlying cause had been previously considered, a radiologist from another institute postulated that her left hemispheric hyperintensities could be seen as a rudimentary expression of tuberous sclerosis lacking the classic clinical triad. The MR examination in our institution was performed to rule out progression. The resulting images were compared with those obtained in 2004.
- Radiology.Radiology.2014 Feb;270(2):623-6. doi: 10.1148/radiol.13110419.
- History A 57-year-old woman was referred to our institute in 2010 by a neurologist for a follow-up brain magnetic resonance (MR) examination. She had not experienced any acute change in symptoms, but unspecific unilateral hyperintensities in her left cerebral hemisphere had been noted at a previous
- PMID 24471396
- Neurocysticercosis with Diplopia Responds Well to Albendazole
- Internal Medicine 55(9), 1219-1222, 2016
- NAID 130005149588
- The present situation and towards the prevention and control of neurocysticercosis on the tropical island, Bali, Indonesia
- Parasites and Vectors 8, 2015-03-07
- NAID 120005758428
- The present situation and towards the prevention and control of neurocysticercosis on the tropicalisland, Bali, Indonesia
- Parasites and Vectors (8), 1-11, 2015-03
- NAID 120005553885
- Education and information about Cysticercosis including fact sheets and information on prevention and control, epidemiology, diagnosis and treatment. ... Cysticercosis is a parasitic tissue infection caused by larval ...
- cysticercosis / ˌsɪs tə sərˈkoʊ sɪs / Show Spelled [sis-t uh-ser-koh-sis] Show IPA noun Pathology. infestation with the larval form of beef or pork tapeworm, producing fever, malaise, muscle pain, and other symptoms depending on the ...
neglected tropical diseases
- ブルーリ潰瘍 Buruli ulcer (マイコバクテリウム・ウルセランス感染症 Mycobacterium ulcerans infection)
- シャーガス病 Chagas disease
- デング熱 Dengue/severe Dengue
- メジナ虫症 dracunculiasis (ギニア虫症 guinea-worm disease)
- 包虫症 echinococcosis
- 食物媒介吸虫類感染症 foodborne trematodiases
- アフリカトリパノソーマ human african trypanosomiasis (睡眠病 sleeping sickness)
- リーシュマニア症 leishmaniasis
- ハンセン病 leprosy
- リンパ系フィラリア症 lymphatic filariasis(象皮症 elephantiasis) ・・・ 糸状虫性象皮症
- オンコセルカ症 onchocerciasis (河盲症 river blindness)
- 狂犬病 rabies
- 住血吸虫症 schistosomiasis
- 土壌伝播寄生虫症 soil transmitted helminthiases
- 条虫症 taeniasis/嚢尾虫症 cysticercosis
- トラコーマ trachoma
- イチゴ腫 yaws (トレポネーマ感染症 endemic treponematoses)
other 'neglected' conditions
- 有鉤嚢虫症 有鈎嚢虫症 cysticercosis