- Management of primary and secondary central nervous system vasculitis.
- Salvarani C1, Pipitone N, Hunder GG.
- Current opinion in rheumatology.Curr Opin Rheumatol.2016 Jan;28(1):21-8. doi: 10.1097/BOR.0000000000000229.
- PURPOSE OF REVIEW: This article summarizes the current evidence on the management of primary and secondary central nervous system (CNS) vasculitis.RECENT FINDINGS: Two recent retrospective cohort studies have described the treatment and outcomes of patients with adult primary central nervous system
- PMID 26599380
- Effectiveness of a 95 SNP panel for the screening of breed label fraud in the Chinese meat market.
- Rogberg-Muñoz A1, Wei S2, Ripoli MV3, Guo BL2, Carino MH3, Lirón JP3, Prando AJ4, Vaca RJ4, Peral-García P3, Wei YM2, Giovambattista G5.
- Meat science.Meat Sci.2016 Jan;111:47-52. doi: 10.1016/j.meatsci.2015.08.014. Epub 2015 Aug 29.
- Breed assignment has proved to be useful to control meat trade and protect the value of special productions. Meat-related frauds have been detected in China; therefore, 95 SNPs selected from the ISAG core panel were evaluated to develop an automated and technologically updated tool to screen breed l
- PMID 26334371
- Z. Tolou-Ghamari*, A.A. Palizban. 84 individual variability in trough levels of cyclosporine after kidney transplantation in Isfahan/Iran. Be-cause of its wide variability (18 to 1400 ug/l), cyc-losporine requires individualization of doses to ...
- There are two different kinds of oral liquids of cyc- losporine: the microemulsion (Neoral@) and the regular liquid (Sandimmune'). The microemulsion is much stronger and these liquids should not be substituted for each other ...