全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 内臓悪性腫瘍の皮膚症状 cutaneous manifestations of internal malignancy
- 2. 肥満細胞症（皮膚および全身性）：疫学、病因、および臨床症状 mastocytosis cutaneous and systemic epidemiology pathogenesis and clinical manifestations
- 3. 平滑筋肉腫 cutaneous leiomyomatosis
- 4. 円板状ループスおよび亜急性皮膚ループスの初期マネージメント initial management of discoid lupus and subacute cutaneous lupus
- 5. 淋病の皮膚症状 cutaneous manifestations of gonorrhea
- Gender differences in adverse drug reactions in dermatological patients in west Sicily: an epidemiological study.
- Pistone G1, Gurreri R, Alaimo R, Curiale S, Bongiorno MR.
- The Journal of dermatological treatment.J Dermatolog Treat.2014 Dec;25(6):510-2. doi: 10.3109/09546634.2013.814755. Epub 2013 Jul 5.
- PURPOSE: The purpose of this study was to show that gender also plays an important role in pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, and drug toxicity. It is only fair to take into account the so-called "gender-based medicine."METHODS: We again selected admission for cutaneous adverse drug reaction (CADRs
- PMID 23763287
- Skin manifestations of arthropod-borne infection in Latin America.
- Bolivar-Mejia A1, Alarcón-Olave C, Rodriguez-Morales AJ.
- Current opinion in infectious diseases.Curr Opin Infect Dis.2014 Jun;27(3):288-94. doi: 10.1097/QCO.0000000000000060.
- PURPOSE OF REVIEW: Arthropods are a significant cause of human skin lesions and infections, especially in Latin America. This review summarizes recent articles on the cutaneous manifestations of arthropod-borne diseases, with an emphasis on those diseases causing direct skin damage but also consider
- PMID 24685551
- Hashimoto's Thyroiditis with Clinical Manifestations Resembling Dermatomyositis: A Case Report
- , , ,
- Journal of Nippon Medical School 81(2), 106-109, 2014
- … However, the specific cutaneous manifestations of dermatomyositis, including heliotrope erythema and Gottron's sign, were absent, and the findings of electromyography were normal. … The thyroid function and skin manifestations both improved after treatment with levothyroxine sodium. …
- NAID 130004147287
- Purpura with Ulcerative Skin Lesions and Mixed Cryoglobulinemia in a Quiescent Hepatitis B Virus Carrier
- , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- Internal Medicine 53(2), 115-119, 2014
- … The cutaneous manifestations of the patient improved along with a decrease in the serum cryoglobulin and HBV-deoxyribonucleic acid levels following the initiation of oral entecavir in combination with plasmapheresis. …
- NAID 130003392621
- Gonorrhea is a common bacterial sexually transmitted disease caused by infection withNeisseria gonorrhoeae, a Gram-negative aerobic diplococcus. Although gonorrhea primarily affects the mucosa, cutaneous manifestations also ...
- Cutaneous Manifestations of HIV. Cutaneous manifestations of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) disease may result from HIV infection itself or from opportunistic disorders secondary to the decline in ...
- 明らかにする/なること。(通例 -s)明示。現れ。(霊の)出現
- cutaneal, dermal