全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 小児における歯の損傷の評価およびマネージメント evaluation and management of dental injuries in children
- 2. 無喉頭言語リハビリテーション alaryngeal speech rehabilitation
- 3. 妊娠第一期での成長遅延の診断および転帰 diagnosis and outcome of first trimester growth delay
- 4. 妊娠期間および出産予定日の出生前評価 prenatal assessment of gestational age and estimated date of delivery
- 5. 職業性腰痛：治療 occupational low back pain treatment
- A retrospective study of traumatic dental injuries.
- Atabek D1, Alaçam A, Aydintuğ I, Konakoğlu G.Author information 1Department of Pediatric Dentistry, Faculty of Dentistry, Gazi University, Ankara, Turkey.AbstractAIM: The prognosis of dental trauma cases varies depending on the time elapsed after the trauma before treatment started. The aim of this study was to examine epidemiological and dental data from traumatic injuries to primary and permanent teeth during the period from 2005 to 2010.
- Dental traumatology : official publication of International Association for Dental Traumatology.Dent Traumatol.2014 Apr;30(2):154-61. doi: 10.1111/edt.12057. Epub 2013 Jul 9.
- AIM: The prognosis of dental trauma cases varies depending on the time elapsed after the trauma before treatment started. The aim of this study was to examine epidemiological and dental data from traumatic injuries to primary and permanent teeth during the period from 2005 to 2010.MATERIAL AND METHO
- PMID 23834522
- Enamel wear caused by monolithic zirconia crowns after 6 months of clinical use.
- Stober T1, Bermejo JL, Rammelsberg P, Schmitter M.Author information 1Department of Prosthodontics, University Hospital Heidelberg, Heidelberg, Germany.AbstractThe purpose of this study was to evaluate enamel wear caused by monolithic zirconia crowns and to compare this with enamel wear caused by contralateral natural antagonists. Twenty monolithic zirconia crowns were placed in 20 patients requiring full molar crowns. For measurement of wear, impressions of both jaws were made at baseline after crown cementation and at 6-month follow-up. Mean and maximum wear of the occlusal contact areas of the crowns, of their natural antagonists and of the two contralateral natural antagonists were measured by the use of plaster replicas and 3D laser scanning methods. Wear differences were investigated by the use of two-sided paired Student's t-tests and by linear regression analysis. Mean vertical loss (maximum vertical loss in parentheses) was 10 (43) μm for the zirconia crowns, 33 (112) μm for the opposing enamel, 10 (58) μm for the contralateral teeth and 10 (46) μm for the contralateral antagonists. Both mean and maximum enamel wear were significantly different between the antagonists of the zirconia crowns and the contralateral antagonists. Gender and activity of the masseter muscle at night (bruxism) were identified as possible confounders which significantly affected wear. Under clinical conditions, monolithic zirconia crowns seem to be associated with more wear of opposed enamel than are natural teeth. With regard to wear behaviour, clinical application of monolithic zirconia crowns is justifiable because the amount of antagonistic enamel wear after 6 months is comparable with, or even lower than, that caused by other ceramic materials in previous studies.
- Journal of oral rehabilitation.J Oral Rehabil.2014 Apr;41(4):314-22. doi: 10.1111/joor.12139. Epub 2014 Jan 22.
- The purpose of this study was to evaluate enamel wear caused by monolithic zirconia crowns and to compare this with enamel wear caused by contralateral natural antagonists. Twenty monolithic zirconia crowns were placed in 20 patients requiring full molar crowns. For measurement of wear, impressions
- PMID 24447258
- 青木 雅憲
- 日本補綴歯科学会誌 = Annals of Japan Prosthodontic Society 4(2), 219-222, 2012-04-10
- NAID 10030571143
- As crowns are fabricated indirectly (outside of the mouth) free of the encumbrances of saliva, blood, and tight quarters, they can be made to fit more precisely than ...