出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2014/12/24 14:56:58」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. クレアチニンクリアランスの計算 calculation of the creatinine clearance
- 2. 計算ツール：Cockcroft-Gault計算式によるクレアチニンクリアランス calculator creatinine clearance estimate by cockcroft gault equation
- 3. 腎機能の評価 assessment of kidney function
- 4. 持続的腹膜透析におけるKt/Vとクレアチニンクリアランスの相関が認められない理由 why kt v and creatinine clearance may not correlate in continuous peritoneal dialysis
- 5. 自家造血幹細胞移植の適格性判定 determining eligibility for autologous hematopoietic cell transplantation
- Ubiquinol supplementation protects against renal ischemia and reperfusion injury in rats.
- Peerapanyasut W, Thamprasert K, Wongmekiat O.Author information Department of Physiology, Renal Physiology Unit, Faculty of Medicine, Chiang Mai University , Chiang Mai , Thailand.AbstractAbstract Generation of toxic oxygen metabolites followed by oxidant- and inflammatory-mediated tissue injury plays a crucial role in the pathogenesis of ischemia and reperfusion (IR). Ubiquinol, the reduced form of coenzyme Q10, is recognized for its potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties in biological membranes. The present study was established to examine the possible protective effect of ubiquinol against renal IR injury. Groups of male Wistar rats were assigned into sham, ubiquinol, IR (45-min bilateral renal ischemia followed by 24-h reperfusion), and ubiquinol+ IR (ubiquinol 300 mg/kg given orally for 7 consecutive days before IR induction). Renal morphology, function, oxidative stress, and inflammatory markers were evaluated at the end of reperfusion. IR caused renal dysfunction as shown by significant increases in blood urea nitrogen, plasma creatinine, and a decrease in creatinine clearance. Light and electron microscopic examinations exhibited severe tubular damages and abnormal mitochondrial structure. IR-induced renal injuries were associated with significant increases in malondialdehyde, nitric oxide, tumor necrosis factor-α, but decreases in antioxidant thiols and superoxide dismutase. Pretreatment with ubiquinol obviously attenuated all the changes caused by IR, whereas it had no considerable effect in the sham-operated rats. These findings indicate that supplementation of ubiquinol prior to IR incidence confers functional and morphological protection to the ischemic kidney by maintaining the redox balance and regulating the generation of inflammatory mediator. The outcomes suggest that ubiquinol may be a potential candidate to counteract organ dysfunction in conditions involving IR injury.
- Free radical research.Free Radic Res.2014 Feb;48(2):180-9. doi: 10.3109/10715762.2013.858148. Epub 2013 Nov 11.
- Abstract Generation of toxic oxygen metabolites followed by oxidant- and inflammatory-mediated tissue injury plays a crucial role in the pathogenesis of ischemia and reperfusion (IR). Ubiquinol, the reduced form of coenzyme Q10, is recognized for its potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properti
- PMID 24151980
- Asparagus racemosus ameliorates cisplatin induced toxicities and augments its antileishmanial activity by immunomodulation in vivo.
- Sachdeva H, Sehgal R, Kaur S.Author information Department of Zoology, Panjab University, Chandigarh 160014, India.AbstractCurrent drugs for the treatment of visceral leishmaniasis are inadequate and their efficacies are also compromised due to suppression of immune function associated during the course of infection. To overcome this problem, efforts are needed to develop therapies with effective immunomodulatory agents where decrease of parasitic burden and simultaneous enhancement of adaptive immunity can be achieved. In this study we have evaluated a new therapeutic approach based on combination of Asparagus racemosus, an immunomodulatory drug, in combination with cisplatin against Leishmania donovani infected BALB/c mice. We demonstrate that A. racemosus (650mg/kg b.wt./day for 15days, orally) in combination with cisplatin (5mg/kg b.wt./day for 5days, intraperitoneally) enhanced the clearance of parasites as determined by Giemsa-stained liver impression smears. Besides having better killing activity, this combination group achieved increased production of disease resolving Th-1 response (IFN-gamma, IL-2), heightened DTH (delayed type hypersensitivity) response and augmented levels of IgG2a. Moreover, A. racemosus in combination with cisplatin not only provided enhanced protective immune response but also resulted in remarkable improved kidney and liver function tests as manifested by normal levels of SGOT, SGPT, alkaline phosphatase, creatinine and urea in blood plasma with normal histological observations as compared to only cisplatin treated L. donovani infected BALB/c mice. Through this study we have ascertained that A. racemosus in combination with cisplatin in L. donovani infected BALB/c mice boosted as well as restored both cellular and humoral immunity. Thus in view of severe immunosuppression in visceral leishmaniasis, a better and effective strategy for optimum efficacy of future antileishmanial drugs would direct not only killing of parasite by the drug, but also simultaneous generation of immunity against the disease.
- Parasitology international.Parasitol Int.2014 Feb;63(1):21-30. doi: 10.1016/j.parint.2013.09.016. Epub 2013 Oct 6.
- Current drugs for the treatment of visceral leishmaniasis are inadequate and their efficacies are also compromised due to suppression of immune function associated during the course of infection. To overcome this problem, efforts are needed to develop therapies with effective immunomodulatory agents
- PMID 24103199
- Extended duration of prehydration does not prevent nephrotoxicity or delayed drug elimination in high-dose methotrexate infusions: A prospectively randomized cross-over study.
- Mikkelsen TS, Mamoudou AD, Tuckuviene R, Wehner PS, Schroeder H.Author information Department of Pediatric Oncology, Aarhus University Hospital, Aarhus, Denmark.AbstractBACKGROUND: Alkalized hydration is used as supportive care to prevent renal toxicity during infusions with high-dose methotrexate (HDMTX). In children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL), the hydration is commonly initiated 4 hours before start of the methotrexate (MTX) infusion. To test if longer duration of prehydration would prevent MTX-induced renal toxicity, we preformed a randomized cross-over study comparing 12-4 hours of hydration before the infusion of HDMTX.
- Pediatric blood & cancer.Pediatr Blood Cancer.2014 Feb;61(2):297-301. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24623. Epub 2013 Sep 3.
- BACKGROUND: Alkalized hydration is used as supportive care to prevent renal toxicity during infusions with high-dose methotrexate (HDMTX). In children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL), the hydration is commonly initiated 4 hours before start of the methotrexate (MTX) infusion. To test if lo
- PMID 24039194
- 佐中 孜
- 東京女子医科大学雑誌 82(E2), E328-E334, 2012-07-31
- 慢性腎臓病(CKD)は、生活習慣の中に潜むと言っても過言ではない。すなわち、最近の慢性維持患者の原疾患の頻度は、原発性腎疾患は激減し、糖尿病性腎症、腎硬化症、高血圧腎症など、生活習慣病に端を発した腎臓病が増加しているなど、明らかに10年前と異なってきている。末期CKD患者の透析導入患者の導入時年齢をみても、男性66.4歳、女性69.1歳となり、最も多い年齢は男性70〜75歳、女性75〜80歳であり …
- NAID 110009435908
- 佐中 孜
- 東京女子医科大学雑誌 82(E2), E328-E334, 2012-07-31
- NAID 110009435890
- The creatinine clearance test compares the level of creatinine in urine with the creatinine level in the blood. (Creatinine is a breakdown product of creatine, which is an important part of muscle.) The test helps provide information on kidney ...
- Creatinine clearance rate (CCr or CrCl) is the volume of blood plasma that is cleared of creatinine per unit time and is a useful measure for ... Creatinine clearance exceeds GFR due to creatinine secretion, which can be blocked by cimetidine.
|拡張検索||「amylase creatinine clearance ratio」「endogenous creatinine clearance」|
- Ccr＝((140 - age)× BW (kg))/(72×Cr(mg/dL)) (女性では×0.85)
- 1. A more accurate method to estimate glomerular filtration rate from serum creatinine: a new prediction equation. Modification of Diet in Renal Disease Study Group.
- Levey AS, Bosch JP, Lewis JB, Greene T, Rogers N, Roth D.SourceNew England Medical Center, Boston, MA 02111, USA. Andrew.Levey@es.nemc.org
- Annals of internal medicine.Ann Intern Med.1999 Mar 16;130(6):461-70.
- BACKGROUND: Serum creatinine concentration is widely used as an index of renal function, but this concentration is affected by factors other than glomerular filtration rate (GFR).OBJECTIVE: To develop an equation to predict GFR from serum creatinine concentration and other factors.DESIGN: Cross-sect
- PMID 10075613
- creatinine clearance