- Head injury
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 新生児における細菌性髄膜炎：神経学的合併症 bacterial meningitis in the neonate neurologic complications
- 2. 脳卒中サブタイプの臨床診断 clinical diagnosis of stroke subtypes
- 3. 脳卒中の病因、分類、および疫学 etiology classification and epidemiology of stroke
- A rare complication of Epistats.
- Poulgrain KM1, Tollesson G2.
- Journal of clinical neuroscience : official journal of the Neurosurgical Society of Australasia.J Clin Neurosci.2015 Sep;22(9):1510-3. doi: 10.1016/j.jocn.2015.03.023. Epub 2015 May 27.
- We report a 53-year-old man who sustained severe facial and base of skull fractures. At the scene of his accident he had Epistats (Medtronic Sofamor Danek, Memphis, TN, USA) placed for control of his severe nasal haemorrhage, subsequently resulting in the migration of one Epistat into the anterior c
- PMID 26024897
- Functional Correlates of Midline Brain Volume Loss in Chronic Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Guild EB1, Levine B1.
- Journal of the International Neuropsychological Society : JINS.J Int Neuropsychol Soc.2015 Aug 7:1-6. [Epub ahead of print]
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI) is associated with long-term changes in daily life functioning, yet the neuroanatomical correlates of these changes are poorly understood. This study related outcome assessed across several domains to brain structure derived from quantitative magnetic resonance imaging (
- PMID 26250783
- Necessity of repeat head computed tomography after isolated skull fracture in the pediatric population.
- Hentzen AS1, Helmer SD2, Nold RJ3, Grundmeyer RW 3rd1, Haan JM4.
- American journal of surgery.Am J Surg.2015 Aug;210(2):322-5. doi: 10.1016/j.amjsurg.2014.11.011. Epub 2015 Mar 21.
- BACKGROUND: Head injuries are common in the pediatric population, but when an isolated skull fracture is found, there are no guidelines for repeat imaging. This study evaluated the need for repeat head computed tomography (CT) for isolated skull fracture.METHODS: A 10-year retrospective review was c
- PMID 25907850
- Forensic aspects related to pediatric pathology - Medicolegal aspects of pediatric head injuries
- BYARD Roger W.
- Keio journal of medicine 55(4), 149-152, 2006-12-01
- … The following paper reviews some of the problems that are currently found in the medicolegal evaluation of infants and young children with inflicted craniocerebral trauma and issues that consequently arise in court. …
- NAID 10018671258
- 中村 紀夫
- 神経外傷 25(1), 1-6, 2002-10-31
- NAID 10031136225
- Pediatric craniocerebral wounds from plastic bullets : prognostic implications, course, and outcome
- PARET G
- J Trauma
- NAID 30009372095
|リンク元||「頭蓋脳外傷」「craniocerebral injury」「minor head injury」「頭蓋脳損傷」「頭蓋大脳外傷」|