- A 29-year-old woman with a history of pelvic inflammatory disease presents to the emergency department with severe left lower quadrant crampy pain and spotting, and amenorrhea for the past two cycles.
- Tripolar Spinal Cord Stimulation for the Treatment of Abdominal Pain Associated With Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Rana MV, Knezevic NN.SourceDepartment of Anesthesiology, Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Chicago, IL, USA; and Department of Anesthesiology, University of Illinois, Chicago, IL, USA.
- Neuromodulation : journal of the International Neuromodulation Society.Neuromodulation.2012 Apr 11. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1403.2012.00451.x. [Epub ahead of print]
- Objectives: The objective of this case report is to describe the use of transverse tripolar dorsal column stimulation in a patient with a history of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) associated with abdominal pain resistant to conservative treatments. Method: We report a 36-year-old man who prese
- PMID 22493949
- Cecal volvulus during pregnancy. Case report.
- Draçini X, Dibra A, Celiku E.AbstractIntroduction. Acute intestinal obstruction in pregnancy is a rare, but life-threatening complication associated with high fetal and maternal mortality. Case report. A 20-year old gravida presented with a 24 hour history of several episodes of vomiting, complete constipation and severe crampy abdominal pain. The patient was admitted with the diagnosis of acute abdomen associated with septic shock. On examination echography showed distended intestinal loops and presence of free peritoneal fluid. Abdominal X-ray with shielding of the fetus revealed colonic air-fluid levels. The obstetrician consult diagnosed dead fetus in utero and was decided to operate immediately. On laparotomy was found complete cecal volvulus with gangrene of cecum, part of ascending colon and terminal ileum. A right hemicolectomy was performed with side to side ileotransverse anastomosis. Afterwards a lower segment cesarean section was made and a stillborn fetus was delivered. The patient made an uneventful recovery and was discharged on 9th postoperative day. Conclusion. Cecal volvulus during pregnancy is a rare, but serious surgical problem. Correct diagnosis may be difficult until exploratory laparotomy is performed. Undue delay in diagnosis and surgical treatment can increase the maternal and fetal mortality.
- Il Giornale di chirurgia.G Chir.2012 Apr;33(4):129-31.
- Introduction. Acute intestinal obstruction in pregnancy is a rare, but life-threatening complication associated with high fetal and maternal mortality. Case report. A 20-year old gravida presented with a 24 hour history of several episodes of vomiting, complete constipation and severe crampy abdomin
- PMID 22668532
|先読み||「疝痛」「amenorrhea」「spotting」「pelvic inflammatory disease」|
- physical suffering or distress, as due to injury, illness, etc.
- a distressing sensation in a particular part of the body
- mental or emotional suffering or torment
- laborious or careful efforts; assiduous care
- the suffering of childbirth.
- pain in the neck, nuisance
- pain sensation, painful sensation
- abdominal pain、convulse、convulsion、convulsive、jerk、muscle cramp、muscle spasm、muscle twitching、muscular cramp、myospasm、seizure、spasm、spastic、spasticity
- cramp iron