全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 成人における亜急性および慢性咳嗽の治療 treatment of subacute and chronic cough in adults
- 2. 小児における慢性咳嗽に対するアプローチ approach to chronic cough in children
- 3. 小児における感冒：治療および予防 the common cold in children treatment and prevention
- 4. 成人における感冒：治療および予防 the common cold in adults treatment and prevention
- 5. 小児における慢性咳嗽の原因 causes of chronic cough in children
- Effects of provinol and its combinations with clinically used antiasthmatics on airway defense mechanisms in experimental allergic asthma.
- Kazimierová I1, Jošková M, Pecháňová O, Sutovská M, Fraňová S.
- Advances in experimental medicine and biology.Adv Exp Med Biol.2015;838:27-34. doi: 10.1007/5584_2014_75.
- Our previous studies show that provinol, a polyphenolic compound, has anti-inflammatory activity during allergic inflammation. In the present study we investigated the effects of provinol and its combinations with clinically used antiasthmatics: budesonide or theophylline on airway defense mechanism
- PMID 25315622
- Influence of roflumilast on airway reactivity and apoptosis in ovalbumin-sensitized Guinea pigs.
- Medvedova I1, Prso M, Eichlerova A, Mokra D, Mikolka P, Mokry J.
- Advances in experimental medicine and biology.Adv Exp Med Biol.2015;838:11-8. doi: 10.1007/5584_2014_77.
- Chronic inflammatory diseases, associated with airway obstruction and cough, are usually treated with bronchodilating and anti-inflammatory drugs. Inhibition of phosphodiesterases (PDE) leads to both of these effects and influences apoptosis of immune cells. In chronic obstructive pulmonary disease,
- PMID 25310957
- Antitussive Activity of Withania somnifera and Opioid Receptors.
- Nosálová G1, Sivová V, Ray B, Fraňová S, Ondrejka I, Flešková D.
- Advances in experimental medicine and biology.Adv Exp Med Biol.2015;838:19-25. doi: 10.1007/5584_2014_79.
- Arabinogalactan is a polysaccharide isolated from the roots of the medicinal plant Withania somnifera L. It contains 65 % arabinose and 18 % galactose. The aim of the present study was to evaluate the antitussive activity of arabinogalactan in conscious, healthy adult guinea pigs and the role of t
- PMID 25252908
- Tiotropium Ameliorates Symptoms in Patients with Chronic Airway Mucus Hypersecretion which is Resistant to Macrolide Therapy
- Saito Yoshinobu,Azuma Arata,Morimoto Taisuke,Fujita Kazue,Abe Shinji,Motegi Takashi,Usuki Jiro,Kudoh Shoji
- Internal Medicine 47(7), 585-591, 2008
- … Conclusion Tiotropium improved the symptoms of cough, sputum and breathlessness in the macrolide-resistant cases of DPB or similar disorders. … These beneficial effects might be due to the suppression of airway secretion through the anticholinergic effect of tiotropium on the submucosal gland, however, the long-term efficiency of this treatment still needs to be further assessed. …
- NAID 130000080056
- Learn what other patients are saying about Cough Suppression and Opiates (Substance). ... Treato analyzes billions of patient discussions to understand what patients are saying about their experience with regard to their ...
- Here you can read posts from all over the web from people who wrote about Cough Suppression and Sore Throat, and check the relations between Cough Suppression and Sore Throat