- written matter
出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2013/05/07 04:07:01」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. ゲノム疾患：概要 genomic disorders an overview
- 2. 遺伝的変異の概要 overview of genetic variation
- 3. 遺伝性疾患の基本原則 basic principles of genetic disease
- 4. 遺伝関連研究：原理および応用 genetic association studies principles and applications
- 5. 微細重複症候群 microduplication syndromes
- AN OPTIMIZED PROTOCOL FOR OVERPRODUCTION OF RECOMBINANT PROTEIN EXPRESSION IN Escherichia coli.
- Bahreini E, Aghaiypour K, Abbasalipourkabir R, Goodarzi MT, Saidijam M, Safavieh SS.Author information a Research Center for Molecular Medicine , Hamadan University of Medical Sciences , Hamadan , Iran.AbstractThe gram-negative bacterium Escherichia coli (E. coli) offers a means for rapid, high-yield, and economical production of recombinant proteins. Here, a protocol for optimization of parameters involved in bacterial expression conditions is described. L-Asparaginase (ASNase II) was chosen as a model protein for our experiments. ASNase II gene (ansB) was cloned into the pAED4 plasmid and transformed into E. coli BL21pLysS (DE3)-competent cells. It was assumed that high cell density and high copy number of recombinant plasmid in the bacteria host could result in very high production of the recombinant protein. Circumstances for the overproduction of recombinant ASNase II including cell growth conditions, isopropyl β-D-1-thiogalactopyranoside (IPTG) level, ampicillin (Amp) concentration before and during IPTG induction, and cell density were optimized. Regarding the final optimization, overexpression of ASNase II was assessed on a large scale in LB medium. Periplasmic ASNase II was extracted using an alkaline lysis method. The extracted protein was purified by one-step DEAE-Sepharose fast-flow chromatography. ASNase II activity was considered an index for the protein expression. Applying the optimized practical protocol, protein production was significantly enhanced in comparison to the traditional IPTG induction method in the absence of a fermentor and can be applied for overexpression of other recombinant proteins.
- Preparative biochemistry & biotechnology.Prep Biochem Biotechnol.2014 Jul 4;44(5):510-28. doi: 10.1080/10826068.2013.833116.
- The gram-negative bacterium Escherichia coli (E. coli) offers a means for rapid, high-yield, and economical production of recombinant proteins. Here, a protocol for optimization of parameters involved in bacterial expression conditions is described. L-Asparaginase (ASNase II) was chosen as a model p
- PMID 24219068
- Detection rate and prognostic value of circulating tumor cells and circulating tumor DNA in metastatic uveal melanoma.
- Bidard FC, Madic J, Mariani P, Piperno-Neumann S, Rampanou A, Servois V, Cassoux N, Desjardins L, Milder M, Vaucher I, Pierga JY, Lebofsky R, Stern MH, Lantz O.Author information Department of Medical Oncology, Institut Curie, Paris, France; Laboratory of Circulating Tumor Biomarkers, Institut Curie, Paris, France.AbstractCirculating tumor cells (CTCs) and circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) have been recently investigated in several cancer types, but their respective clinical significance remains to be determined. In our prospective study, we compared the detection rate and the prognostic value of these two circulating biomarkers in patients with metastatic uveal melanoma. GNAQ/GNA11 mutations were characterized in archived tumor tissue. Using a highly sensitive and mutation-specific bidirectional pyrophosphorolysis-activated polymerization (bi-PAP) technique, GNAQ c.626A>T, GNAQ c.626A>C and GNA11 c.626A>T copy numbers were quantified in plasma from 12 mL of blood. CTCs were detected at the same time in 7.5 mL of blood by the CellSearch® technique. Patient characteristics and outcome were prospectively collected. CTCs (≥1) were detected in 12 of the 40 included patients (30%, range 1-20). Among the 26 patients with known detectable mutations, ctDNA was detected and quantified in 22 (84%, range 4-11,421 copies/mL). CTC count and ctDNA levels were associated with the presence of miliary hepatic metastasis (p = 0.004 and 0.03, respectively), with metastasis volume (p = 0.005 and 0.004) and with each other (p < 0.0001). CTC count and ctDNA levels were both strongly associated with progression-free survival (p = 0.003 and 0.001) and overall survival (p = 0.0009 and <0.0001). In multivariate analyses, ctDNA appeared to be a better prognostic marker than CTC. In conclusion, ctDNA and CTC are correlated and both have poor prognostic significance. CTC detection can be performed in every patient but, in patients with detectable mutations, ctDNA was more frequently detected than CTC and has possibly more prognostic value.
- International journal of cancer. Journal international du cancer.Int J Cancer.2014 Mar 1;134(5):1207-13. doi: 10.1002/ijc.28436. Epub 2013 Sep 3.
- Circulating tumor cells (CTCs) and circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) have been recently investigated in several cancer types, but their respective clinical significance remains to be determined. In our prospective study, we compared the detection rate and the prognostic value of these two circulating bi
- PMID 23934701
- tRNA gene copy number variation in humans.
- Iben JR1, Maraia RJ2.Author information 1Intramural Research Program on Genomics of Differentiation, Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA.2Intramural Research Program on Genomics of Differentiation, Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractThe human tRNAome consists of more than 500 interspersed tRNA genes comprising 51 anticodon families of largely unequal copy number. We examined tRNA gene copy number variation (tgCNV) in six individuals; two kindreds of two parents and a child, using high coverage whole genome sequence data. Such differences may be important because translation of some mRNAs is sensitive to the relative amounts of tRNAs and because tRNA competition determines translational efficiency vs. fidelity and production of native vs. misfolded proteins. We identified several tRNA gene clusters with CNV, which in some cases were part of larger iterations. In addition there was an isolated tRNALysCUU gene that was absent as a homozygous deletion in one of the parents. When assessed by semiquantitative PCR in 98 DNA samples representing a wide variety of ethnicities, this allele was found deleted in hetero- or homozygosity in all groups at ~50% frequency. This is the first report of copy number variation of human tRNA genes. We conclude that tgCNV exists at significant levels among individual humans and discuss the results in terms of genetic diversity and prior genome wide association studies (GWAS) that suggest the importance of the ratio of tRNALys isoacceptors in Type-2 diabetes.
- Gene.Gene.2014 Feb 25;536(2):376-84. doi: 10.1016/j.gene.2013.11.049. Epub 2013 Dec 14.
- The human tRNAome consists of more than 500 interspersed tRNA genes comprising 51 anticodon families of largely unequal copy number. We examined tRNA gene copy number variation (tgCNV) in six individuals; two kindreds of two parents and a child, using high coverage whole genome sequence data. Such d
- PMID 24342656
- Ion sensing (EIS) real-time quantitative monitorization of isothermal DNA amplification.
- Veigas B, Branquinho R, Pinto JV, Wojcik PJ, Martins R, Fortunato E, Baptista PV.Author information CIGMH, Departamento de Ciências da Vida, Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Campus de Caparica, 2829-516 Caparica, Portugal; CENIMAT/I3N, Departamento de Ciência dos Materiais, Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia, Universidade Nova de Lisboa and CEMOP-UNINOVA, Campus de Caparica, 2829-516 Caparica, Portugal.AbstractField-effect-based devices are becoming a basic structural element in a new generation of microbiosensors. Reliable molecular characterization of DNA and/or RNA is of paramount importance for disease diagnostics and to follow up alterations in gene expression profiles. The use of such devices for point-of-need diagnostics has been hindered by the need of standard or real-time PCR amplification procedures. The present work focuses on the development of a tantalum pentoxide (Ta2O5) based sensor for the real-time label free detection of DNA amplification via loop mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP) allowing for quantitative analysis of the cMYC proto-oncogene. The strategy based on the field effect sensor was tested within a range of 1 × 10(8)-10(11) copies of target DNA, and a linear relationship between the log copy number of the initial template DNA and threshold time was observed allowing for a semi-quantitative analysis of DNA template. The concept offers many of the advantages of isothermal quantitative real-time DNA amplification in a label free approach and may pave the way to point-of-care quantitative molecular analysis focused on ease of use and low cost.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2014 Feb 15;52:50-5. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2013.08.029. Epub 2013 Aug 24.
- Field-effect-based devices are becoming a basic structural element in a new generation of microbiosensors. Reliable molecular characterization of DNA and/or RNA is of paramount importance for disease diagnostics and to follow up alterations in gene expression profiles. The use of such devices for po
- PMID 24021655
- 高橋 慈子,今村 誠
- 情報処理学会研究報告. DD, [デジタル・ドキュメント] 2013-DD-88(3), 1-8, 2013-01-11
- 企業向け人育成教材は,講師用と受講生用,受講者の習熟度別, 1 日コース・ 2 日コースなどの研修長さ別,そして,説明用スライドと配布用資料など,対象者,用途,コースなどに応じて少しずつ異なる教材を作成するという特徴がある.これらの教材作成では,現状はで Office などの文書やスライド作成ツールを使うことが多いので,対象者や用途に応じて異なる部分の編集ではカット&ペーストをする必要が生じるため …
- NAID 110009509314
- コピー機消耗品需給における需要と在庫の変化対応策 (特集 これからのIE的課題)
- 山本 伸幸
- 経営システム 22(4), 209-215, 2013-01
- NAID 40019560230
- 教授就任記念講演 ゲノム・エピゲノム異常を指標とするがんと遺伝疾患関連遺伝子探索研究
- 井本 逸勢
- 四国医学雑誌 = Shikoku acta medica 68(5・6), 211-216, 2012-12-25
- NAID 40019553372
- 松永 拓己,マツナガ タクミ,Matsunaga Takumi
- 熊本大学教育学部紀要 人文科学 61, 193-203, 2012-12-12
- … 1Qiyuu shengdong 気韻生動, 2Technique of an outline and a brush, 3About a form, 4About a color, 5About composition, 6The copy of a masterpiece. …
- NAID 120005199516
- Sync, protect, and share your files - A simple cloud solution ...
- 注釈 COPYは通常のテーブルに対してのみ使用することができます。 ビューに対して使用することはできません。 しかし、COPY (SELECT * FROM viewname) TO ...と記述することができます。 COPYは指定された特定のテーブルのみを ...
|拡張検索||「fluoroscopy」「prompt copy」「laparoscopy-assisted colectomy」「stroboscopy」|
- breed、breeding、copy、duplicate、duplication、generative、genital、multiply、playback、propagate、propagation、recycle、regenerate、regeneration、regrow、regrowth、renaturation、renature、renew、renewal、replicate、replication、replicational、replicative、representation、reproduce、reproductive、reproductive period
- reproductive memory