出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/03/18 21:19:44」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- Nephrotoxicity of epigenetic inhibitors used for the treatment of cancer.
- Scholpa NE1, Kolli RT1, Moore M1, Arnold RD2, Glenn TC3, Cummings BS4.
- Chemico-biological interactions.Chem Biol Interact.2016 Aug 16. pii: S0009-2797(16)30328-3. doi: 10.1016/j.cbi.2016.08.010. [Epub ahead of print]
- This study determined the anti-neoplastic activity and nephrotoxicity of epigenetic inhibitors in vitro. The therapeutic efficacy of epigenetic inhibitors was determined in human prostate cancer cells (PC-3 and LNCaP) using the DNA methyltransferase inhibitor 5-azacytidine (5-Aza) and the histone de
- PMID 27543423
- Anticonvulsant effects of iridoid glycosides fraction purified from Feretia apodanthera Del. (Rubiaceae) in experimental mice models of generalized tonic-clonic seizures.
- Taiwe GS1, Dabole B2, Tchoya TB3, Menanga JR3, Dzeufiet PD3, De Waard M4,5,6.
- BMC complementary and alternative medicine.BMC Complement Altern Med.2016 Aug 12;16(1):285. doi: 10.1186/s12906-016-1269-8.
- BACKGROUND: Despite the increasing number and variety of antiepileptic drugs, nearly 30 % of epileptic patients who receive appropriate medical attention have persisting seizures. Anticonvulsant activity has been demonstrated for different iridoid glycoside-rich plant extracts. This study was desig
- PMID 27520389
- Drugs of environmental concern modify Solea senegalensis physiology and biochemistry in a temperature-dependent manner.
- González-Mira A1, Varó I2, Solé M3, Torreblanca A4.
- Environmental science and pollution research international.Environ Sci Pollut Res Int.2016 Aug 3. [Epub ahead of print]
- The alerted presence in recent decades of pharmaceuticals has become an issue of environmental concern, and most of the mechanisms of biotransformation and biochemical and physiological responses to them in fish are still unknown, as well as the influence of water temperature in their ability to cop
- PMID 27488709
- A convulsant is a drug which induces convulsions and/or epileptic seizures, the opposite of an anticonvulsant. These drugs generally act as stimulants at low doses, but are not used for this purpose due to the risk of convulsions and ...
- con·vul·sant (k n-v l s nt). adj. Causing or producing convulsions. n. An agent, such as a drug, that causes convulsions. convulsant. a drug which causes convulsions. Patient discussion about convulsant. Q. my friend has convulsions what can i ...
- anticonvulsant、anticonvulsant agent、anticonvulsant drug、antiepileptic agent、antiepileptic drug、antiepileptics、antiseizure drug
- Antiseizure drug(s)
- Antiepileptic drugs