- authentic, conclusive, confirmatory, convincing, critical, crucial, crucially, decisive, definitive, definitively, final
- once and for all
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. リケッチア痘瘡 rickettsialpox
- 2. 成人における高頻度人工呼吸 high frequency ventilation in adults
- 3. 選択的IgE欠損症 selective ige deficiency
- 4. 重症患者における栄養補給：非経口的栄養 nutrition support in critically ill patients parenteral nutrition
- 5. マグネシウム欠乏の徴候および症状 signs and symptoms of magnesium depletion
- Tonotopic organization of vertical cells in the dorsal cochlear nucleus of the CBA/J mouse.
- Muniak MA, Ryugo DK.Author information Department of Neuroscience, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland, 21205; Hearing Research Program, Garvan Institute of Medical Research, Sydney, New South Wales, 2010, Australia.AbstractThe systematic and topographic representation of frequency is a first principle of organization throughout the auditory system. The dorsal cochlear nucleus (DCN) receives direct tonotopic projections from the auditory nerve (AN) as well as secondary and descending projections from other sources. Among the recipients of AN input in the DCN are vertical cells (also called tuberculoventral cells), glycinergic interneurons thought to provide on- or near-best-frequency feed-forward inhibition to principal cells in the DCN and various cells in the anteroventral cochlear nucleus (AVCN). Differing lines of physiological and anatomical evidence suggest that vertical cells and their projections are organized with respect to frequency, but this has not been conclusively demonstrated in the intact mammalian brain. To address this issue, we retrogradely labeled vertical cells via physiologically targeted injections in the AVCN of the CBA/J mouse. Results from multiple cases were merged with a normalized 3D template of the cochlear nucleus (Muniak et al.  J. Comp. Neurol. 521:1510-1532) to demonstrate quantitatively that the arrangement of vertical cells is tonotopic and aligned to the innervation pattern of the AN. These results suggest that vertical cells are well positioned for providing immediate, frequency-specific inhibition onto cells of the DCN and AVCN to facilitate spectral processing. J. Comp. Neurol. 522:937-949, 2014. © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
- The Journal of comparative neurology.J Comp Neurol.2014 Mar;522(4):937-49. doi: 10.1002/cne.23454.
- The systematic and topographic representation of frequency is a first principle of organization throughout the auditory system. The dorsal cochlear nucleus (DCN) receives direct tonotopic projections from the auditory nerve (AN) as well as secondary and descending projections from other sources. Amo
- PMID 23982998
- Brief motivational enhancement intervention to prevent or reduce postpartum alcohol use: A single-blinded, randomized controlled effectiveness trial.
- Rubio DM1, Day NL2, Conigliaro J3, Hanusa BH4, Larkby C2, McNeil M5, Cohen E6, Jones B2, Watt-Morse M7, Gilmour C8, Lancet M5, Kraemer KL5.Author information 1Division of General Internal Medicine, Department of Medicine, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA, USA; Data Center, Center for Research on Health Care, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA, USA. Electronic address: email@example.comDepartment of Psychiatry, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA, USA.3Department of Medicine, New York University, New York, NY, USA.4Center for Health Equity Research and Promotion, VA Pittsburgh Healthcare System, Pittsburgh, PA, USA.5Division of General Internal Medicine, Department of Medicine, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA, USA.6Data Center, Center for Research on Health Care, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA, USA.7Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Magee Women's Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA, USA.8Neonatology, UPMC Hamot Women's Hospital, Erie, PA, USA.AbstractAIMS: The aim of this study is to assess the effect of brief motivational enhancement intervention postpartum alcohol use.
- Journal of substance abuse treatment.J Subst Abuse Treat.2014 Mar;46(3):382-9. doi: 10.1016/j.jsat.2013.10.009. Epub 2013 Oct 14.
- AIMS: The aim of this study is to assess the effect of brief motivational enhancement intervention postpartum alcohol use.DESIGN: This study is a single-blinded, randomized controlled effectiveness trial in which pregnant women were assigned to receive usual care or up to 5 face-to-face brief motiva
- PMID 24315218
- Restoration of Bioactive Lantibiotic Suicin from a Remnant lan Locus of Pathogenic Streptococcus suis Serotype 2.
- Wang J, Gao Y, Teng K, Zhang J, Sun S, Zhong J.Author information State Key Laboratory of Microbial Resources, Institute of Microbiology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, People's Republic of China.AbstractLantibiotics are ribosomally synthesized, posttranslationally modified antimicrobial peptides. Their biosynthesis genes are usually organized in gene clusters, which are mainly found in Gram-positive bacteria, including pathogenic streptococci. Three highly virulent Streptococcus suis serotype 2 strains (98HAH33, 05ZYH33, and SC84) have been shown to contain an 89K pathogenicity island. Here, on these islands, we unveiled and reannotated a putative lantibiotic locus designated sui which contains a virulence-associated two-component regulator, suiK-suiR. In silico analysis revealed that the putative lantibiotic modification gene suiM was interrupted by a 7.9-kb integron and that other biosynthesis-related genes contained various frameshift mutations. By reconstituting the intact suiM in Escherichia coli together with a semi-in vitro biosynthesis system, a putative lantibiotic named suicin was produced with bactericidal activities against a variety of Gram-positive strains, including pathogenic streptococci and vancomycin-resistant enterococci. Ring topology dissection indicated that the 34-amino-acid lantibiotic contained two methyllanthionine residues and one disulfide bridge, which render suicin in an N-terminal linear and C-terminal globular shape. To confirm the function of suiK-suiR, SuiR was overexpressed and purified. In vitro analysis showed that SuiR could specifically bind to the suiA gene promoter. Its coexpression with suiK could activate suiA gene promoter in Lactococcus lactis NZ9000. Conclusively, we obtained a novel lantibiotic suicin by restoring its production from the remnant sui locus and demonstrated that virulence-associated SuiK-SuiR regulates its production.
- Applied and environmental microbiology.Appl Environ Microbiol.2014 Feb;80(3):1062-71. doi: 10.1128/AEM.03213-13. Epub 2013 Nov 22.
- Lantibiotics are ribosomally synthesized, posttranslationally modified antimicrobial peptides. Their biosynthesis genes are usually organized in gene clusters, which are mainly found in Gram-positive bacteria, including pathogenic streptococci. Three highly virulent Streptococcus suis serotype 2 str
- PMID 24271178
- What is the evidence for the use of mucosal flaps in Draf III procedures?
- Wei CC, Sama A.Author information aDepartment of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital, New York, USA bNottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust, Queens Medical Centre Campus, Nottingham, UK.AbstractPURPOSE OF REVIEW: Recent literature has described the use of mucosal grafts or transplants to reduce the rate of frontal ostium restenosis after the endoscopic-modified Lothrop procedure. This article presents a review of the literature on the rates of revision and restenosis related to Draf III procedures, factors implicated in the causation of restenosis and the evidence to support the role of mucosal grafts in reducing restenosis rates.
- Current opinion in otolaryngology & head and neck surgery.Curr Opin Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg.2014 Feb;22(1):63-7. doi: 10.1097/MOO.0000000000000023.
- PURPOSE OF REVIEW: Recent literature has described the use of mucosal grafts or transplants to reduce the rate of frontal ostium restenosis after the endoscopic-modified Lothrop procedure. This article presents a review of the literature on the rates of revision and restenosis related to Draf III pr
- PMID 24335916
- 松嵜 久実,マツザキ ヒサミ,Hisami Matsuzaki
- 浦和論叢 (51), 1-23, 2014-08
- … Conclusively, the tradition of regional education contributed very much in the formation of social capital in the region. …
- NAID 120005472145
- Nanoscale bending movement of biological micro-object induced by femtosecond laser impulse and its detection by atomic force microscopy
- Takenaka Masanobu,Iino Takanori,Nagatani Akira,Hosokawa Yoichiroh
- Appl. Phys. Express 7(8), 087002, 2014-07-16
- … The results conclusively demonstrated the efficacy of this method for nano-scale detection of the horizontal motion of biological micro-objects. …
- NAID 150000108433
- DEVELOPMENT POLICY AND ETHNIC EXCLUSION : THE CASE OF THE ZEZURU INFORMAL ECONOMY IN BOTSWANA
- GWATIWA Tshepo T.
- African Study Monographs 35(2), 65-84, 2014-06
- … The author conclusively argues that the economic exclusion of the Zezuru in development policy implementation is a setback in the overall diversification strategy. …
- NAID 120005466778
- 風景構成法(LMT)と自己評価式抑うつ性尺度(SDS)および文章完成法テスト(SCT)との関連 : LMTにおける構成の型と色彩の程度・種類に着目した自殺のリスク評価
- 北島 正人,水野 康弘,有木 永子,浅川 けい,津川 律子,張 賢徳,KITAJIMA Masato,MIZUNO Yasuhiro,ARIKI Nagako,ASAKAWA Kei,TSUGAWA Ritsuko,CHO Yoshinori
- 秋田大学教育文化学部教育実践研究紀要 (36), 193-203, 2014-05-31
- … However, more data from clinical and the normal groups are required to conclusively demonstrate the validity of the LMT. …
- NAID 120005467127
- conclusivelyとは。意味や和訳。[副]最後[最終]的に；決定的に. - goo辞書は国語、英和、和英、中国語、百科事典等からまとめて探せる辞書検索サービスです。 ... gooのお知らせ gooヘルスケア「おもいやり食堂」 「鮭ときのこのホイル ...
- Word Origin & History conclusively 1550s, "in conclusion," from conclusive (q.v.). Meaning "decisively" is recorded from 1748. conclusive 1610s, "occurring at the end," from L.L. conclusivus, from conclus-, pp. stem of concludere (see conclude
- Sign Up|Log In Home | How It Works | Leaderboards | Blog | Help THE CHALLENGE THE DICTIONARY LOOK IT UP VOCABULARY LISTS Search Results Advanced Search List Builder Random Word conclusively DEFINITIONS OF: conclusively