- Development of a highly-sensitive multi-plex assay using monoclonal antibodies for the simultaneous measurement of kappa and lambda immunoglobulin free light chains in serum and urine.
- Campbell JP1, Cobbold M, Wang Y, Goodall M, Bonney SL, Chamba A, Birtwistle J, Plant T, Afzal Z, Jefferis R, Drayson MT.
- Journal of immunological methods.J Immunol Methods.2013 May 31;391(1-2):1-13. doi: 10.1016/j.jim.2013.01.014. Epub 2013 Feb 4.
- Monoclonal κ and λ immunoglobulin free light chain (FLC) paraproteins in serum and urine are important markers in the diagnosis and monitoring of B cell dyscrasias. Current nephelometric and turbidimetric methods that use sheep polyclonal antisera to quantify serum FLC have a number of well-observ
- PMID 23388695
- Alteration in diurnal and nocturnal melatonin serum level in patients with chronic heart failure.
- Dzida G1, Prystupa A1, Lachowska-Kotowska P1, Kadas T1, Kamieński P1, Kimak E2, Hałabiś M2, Kiciński P3.
- Annals of agricultural and environmental medicine : AAEM.Ann Agric Environ Med.2013;20(4):745-8.
- INTRODUCTION: Melatonin is best known for its influence on circardian physiology. The circulating levels of the hormone vary in a daily cycle, allowing the regulation of the circadian rhythms of several biological functions. Melatonin is now considered as a cardioprotective factor and its secretion
- PMID 24364447
- A competitive nephelometric immunoassay that is based on the inhibition of immunoprecipitation by a hapten was improved in specificity and in sensitivity for theophylline by the use of a heterologous combination of the assay ...
- We have prepared anti-carbamazepine antiserum and developed a competitive nephelometric immunoassay for the determination of carbamazepine and its epoxide metabolite in patient blood plasma. The antiserum was raised by ...
- free-enterprise, private-enterprise
- immunochemical assay